14 May 2004

Story: U Drink U Drive U Walk

Part of the Terrence/Bri series.  Terrence isn't supposed to know that Bri went to this party without his permission, but when she runs into him, after having a couple of drinks, he isn't too pleased with her.  In fact, he spanks her right there, in the car, and then again later at home.

U Drink U Drive U Walk
by Breanna Carter

“So, Bri,” my friend, Zach, said one evening on the phone. “I’m having a party tonight... you know, celebrating the end of summer and the beginning of college. Do you wanna come?”

I bit my lip. The image of what had happened to Anastasia was still fresh in my mind, even if it had happened a few weeks ago. But, she had been so scared, she’d swore that she wouldn’t see Zach or Matt ever again. Did I really want to go to this party by myself? “I dunno...” I muttered, trying to think of a good excuse.

“Awww, come on, Bri. It’ll be fun. You can even bring Ana if ya want...”

He knew that Ana wouldn’t come. “Well, I’ll...” I couldn’t finish my sentence... there was an incoming call. “Er, hold on a sec.” I clicked over to the other line. “Hello?”

“Brianna!” the person said. “This is David.” David’s my boss from the pizza place I work at.

“Oh, hey.”

“Hey. We’re running low on workers tonight and I was wondering if you could come in.”

Perfect! “Yeah, I can.”

“Good. See you at six then?”

“Yep.” I clicked back over to Zach. “Hey, I have to work tonight,” I said, trying not to sound too relieved. “Sorry, I’d really like to come...”

“Awwww. But, Bri... can’t you just come after work? There’ll be plenty of people here, if that’s what you’re worried about. Nothing bad’s gonna happen. Tell your brother that you’ll be home by midnight.”

I smiled. That was the only thing I needed. “Okay. I’ll come over.”

And that was that.

I went to work later that day and tried my hardest to concentrate on making pizzas and answering the phone instead of the party. But, truth be known, I was ecstatic about the party. I was glad that I could spend some time with Zach and see Matt again, and I was going to be with tons of college boys!

I left work around ten that night and sped to Zach’s house. It was out in the boonies, way out of city limits. It was a fairly large house, two stories and a huge front porch. The music was super loud and hit me in the face when I walked inside. Everyone was drinking beer and smoking. There were some college girls, which intimidated me a little because no one wants to hang out with a stupid 17 year old, but there were more guys than girls, and most of them were totally hot! Zach and I weren’t officially dating... we were just friends with benefits. And NO, I never did, nor would I do, anything with Zach like Ana did with Matt. We just liked to cuddle under the stars and tell secrets to each other and make out sometimes... I know, pathetic. I wanted to claim him as my own, but he wasn’t looking for a relationship. So, we left it like that.

“Bri!” he yelled and tackled me in a hug. “I’m so glad you came! Let me introduce you to everyone!” In a matter of seconds I knew nearly everyone in his house, though I couldn’t tell you anyone’s names if it’d save my life.

We sat down on the couch for a little while, his arm around me, watching some drunk morons making up games. They were trying to balance things on their heads and it wasn’t working out too well. “Hey, want something to drink?” Zach asked, plastic cup in hand while standing up from his spot next to me.

“Uh, sure!” I said. I had no idea what he was going to get me, but I didn’t care... as long as it was something and I’d be sober enough to drive home.

He came back in a matter of seconds with a second plastic cup. “It’s a screwdriver...” he told me, as if I didn’t know my alcohol.

I rolled my eyes. “I know what a screwdriver is,” I muttered. I didn’t mention the fact that the thought of alcohol and orange juice made me sick, but I took a sip anyway, and you know what? It was good! I drank it like it was just a glass of orange juice.

I drank another screwdriver before 11:30 hit and I decided it was time to go home. I was slightly buzzed, I guessed, because it was really hot in the room and I found things much more funny than usual. Zach walked me out to the car.

“Thanks for coming. I know you didn’t want to, with what happened to Ana and all. But, I’m glad you came.” He smiled and kissed me. A drunken kiss... how interesting. It reminded me of that stupid party for soccer where all the guys were drunk.

“I’m glad I came,” I said back, kissing him ever so slightly, but enjoying the moment while it lasted. “I better get going,” I finally said, making a mental note that I needed to get gum before I went home so Terrence wouldn’t smell the alcohol.

“Right. Goodnight, Bri. Drive safely.”

“Thanks.” I opened my car door and sped away in the darkness, my radio turned up high and a grin on my face. I hated that the summer was nearly over, but it had been so great, I wouldn’t change anything. Well, at that time I wouldn’t have changed anything.

I had driven about ten minutes before I found a gas station. I was about five minutes from my house and I knew that there was nowhere else to stop before I’d get home. It was still the middle of nowhere. Louisiana is mostly the middle of nowhere.

I stumbled inside and found a pack of IceBreakers mints. Yum. I loved those things. I was looking through the candy aisle, attempting to find some kind of chocolate, because I was craving it like crazy, when I heard a familiar voice. I looked up to see Terrence standing in line. “Oh, shit,” I muttered, trying to rack my brain for ideas of what to do. What the hell could I do? I could hide and pray he wouldn’t see me, or I could put the mints back and bolt out the doorway. And what did I do? I stood there like a bump on a log. And Terrence saw me.

“Hey, Bri...” he said, a suspicious look on his face. “What’re you doing here?”

I shrugged.

“You look flushed.”

I shrugged again.

“What are you getting?” he asked.

“Mints,” I muttered, shoving them in his hand.

He blinked. “Bri... have you been...?” He didn’t even finish his question, just took the mints, put them back where they were supposed to go, and grabbed my wrist to drag me out of the store. “Have you been drinking? And don’t lie to me ‘cause that’ll make it worse.”

How the hell did he know??

“I only drank a little,” I said defensively, trying to save my ass. Yeah right.

“A little! You’re flushed, your words are slurred, and your breath smells like vodka to no end! I thought you were just going to Steph’s house for a little while after work?”

“Uhmmmm....”

“You went to that guy’s house, didn’t you?” He was fuming. Hands on hips, towering over me, glaring at me... oh geeze. My stomach was turning flips and I didn’t know what to say, so I just stood there stupidly. “Answer me, Brianna Nicole!”

“Yes, I did.”

“And you drove all the way here? After drinking?”

I stared at the ground, admiring the cracks in the pavement.

He must have taken my silence as a yes because he said nothing, just grabbed my upper arm and dragged me to my car, opening the back door, sitting down, then pulling me over his lap, and shutting the back door. That’s when it clicked in. “Hey! Wait! You can’t spank me here!” I yelped.

SMACK! “Wanna bet?” he answered, spanking my khaki-clad bottom as hard as he could. And believe me, though it wasn’t bare bottom, it still hurt like hell.

“Ow! Hey! This isn’t cool!”

“It’s not cool that you drank and drove either, Brianna Nicole Carter.”

Hearing him call me by my full name made my stomach turn flips inside of me. I groaned as the spanking continued, knowing that there was nothing I could do. He just kept raining down hard smacks and I refrained from squirming and kicking too much, for fear that I’d kick the car window and break it or something. Maybe that’s why he chose my car instead of his. No way was I going to kick my car window.

“Owwwwwieee, Terrence. I’ve learned my lesson!” I pleaded, wishing he’d stop.

But he kept spanking, a steady rhythm. “Not enough.”

I hung onto the door handle and wished that khakis weren’t so thin. I should have changed into jeans while I was at Zach’s house. Then it wouldn’t hurt so badly.

“Brianna Nicole, on our way home, I want you to sit on this sore bottom and think about what you’ve done, do you understand me?”

“Yessir!” I cried.

“Good!” He finished up the spanking with three VERY HARD smacks, then lifted me up. I wasn’t crying, but very close to it. He sat me down in the back seat next to him, then opened the door, and dragged me outside. “Go ahead and say goodbye to your car, because you aren’t driving for a long time.”

I whined. “But I’ve learned my lesson! I won’t do it again!”

He ignored me and dragged me out of the car, then locked the doors. As he walked me to his own car, I couldn’t help but look pathetically at my car and tell him bye. To myself of course. I knew how much what I’d done had disappointed Terrence. I knew that Terrence wouldn’t let me see my car for a long time. And I also knew that my spanking was far from over.

The ride home was silent. Terrence still upset over what I’d done, I was actually thinking about what I’d done because my bottom was throbbing. I was also thinking about how much more it’d hurt, and how the next day at work, I’d have trouble moving around and squatting. That always happens when I get a really bad spanking... my sit spots hurt so much that I can’t move.

He pulled into the driveway. I looked at him, but he didn’t look back at me, just opened the car door and went inside, I following him, heart pounding, stomach gone by this time.

“Sit down,” he ordered, upon arriving in the doorway.

I did as I was told, though it wasn’t as I imagined. I imagined him sitting and ordering me over his lap.

“Brianna...” it scared me when he called me that. “You can’t even begin to imagine how upset I am right now. What the hell were you thinking? I don’t care if you drank a sip of beer or a tall glass of whiskey, you do NOT drink and drive, do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“I know you know that drinking is wrong, and I know that you lied to me about where you were going, but I’d rather you call me and let me know that you drank some and you don’t want to drive home than end up dead in a ditch somewhere.”

I nodded, averting my eyes from his gaze. He was super upset at me and every time I looked him in the eyes, my heart stopped from feeling so guilty.

“And I know you’re probably scared that you’d get in trouble, but believe me, no trouble is as much as you’d get in drinking and driving. And I’d be proud of you for acting responsibly. Okay?”

“Yes, sir,” I said, still staring at the carpet.

“Brianna,” he began, sitting down next to me and moving my chin towards him so I’d stop looking at the carpet and see the worry in his face instead, “I love you so much.” A tear slipped down my cheek, mostly because I knew he was about to cry. “Did I ever tell you about my ex girlfriend, Joanna?”

I shook my head.

“When I was about your age, maybe a little younger, Joanna was my girlfriend. She was a great girl, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. She was always happy. Always saw the bright side of things. Helped me out when I was mad at Mom and Dad. And one day she went with some of her friends somewhere, to something in Dallas, and her friend was driving, after having drunk a little too much. And I don’t know... I guess they thought they could beat the train or something... but Joanna was sitting in the passenger’s seat and the train hit her side at full impact and she died instantly.” He paused, holding back tears, and this time, he wasn’t looking at me. “Brianna, anything could have happened to you tonight. You could have killed someone, or yourself, or gotten arrested... What if you had gotten into a wreck? What if the person in the other car had a baby who died? How would you feel then? You’d spend the rest of your life in jail for some stupid mistake...” He paused again, looking back up at me, tears in his eyes. “I love you so much. I care about you... I don’t want to see you hurt. I don’t want something like this to happen to you. Just call me, okay? Calling me is better than this happening. Or call anyone. Just don’t do this, okay?”

I nodded, wiping some tears away. “I’m sorry,” I whispered, because I was unable to talk.

“I know, baby,” he said, hugging me.

I fell into his hug and automatically broke down like a baby. All these things flooded me... all these emotions. Angry at Joanna’s friend for trying to beat that damn train, sad because of what happened to her, fear that something would happen to me, sorry because Terrence felt so horrible. I wondered what it’d have been like if Joanna wouldn’t have let her friend drive. Would she still be alive right now? Would she be dating my older brother? And that’s when I realized that I did remember Joanna. I must have been eight or nine, but I remembered her coming to the house, always smiling, being polite to my parents, and hugging me all the time, never treating me like a kid. She invited me to her birthday party... And just putting a face with the story Terrence had told me... it made me bawl even more. And I remembered how he’d come home one day and my parents had told me to go to my room, and next thing I knew, Terrence had gone to his room and cried, and I had tried to comfort him, but he wouldn’t tell me what was wrong. How come all of these memories had been locked away for so long? My brother had already lost his first love, and his parents... and now he’d been taken back to that time. And it was all my fault.

“I’m so, so sorry,” I cried, hanging onto him for dear life. “I’ll never do it again. I promise!”

“Shhhhh, Bri... it’s okay sweetie,” he said, rubbing my back. “Don’t make yourself sick from crying too much.” He pulled away for a second and wiped some tears away. “Are you ready for bed?”

For bed? Not in my condition! I felt like someone was stabbing me in the stomach with a knife! The guilt was overwhelming! I couldn’t sleep if I’d been up for 90 hours straight. “A-are you going to spank me?” I muttered.

“Do you think you deserve it?”

I nodded. I didn’t want it, but I did deserve it. I’d lied to my brother, drank and drove, and hurt him more than I could ever imagine. “I feel horrible.”

“I understand,” he said. “Go get the paddle.”

I stood on my shaky legs and hobbled over towards his room. The paddle? Did it have to be that? I was terrified of that damn paddle!

I kept reminding myself as I walked to his room that I deserved this spanking. That I’d let him down. That I’d done something totally and completely dangerous and I could have gotten killed. It helped only a little. I feared that damn paddle more than anything.

I handed him the large wooden object and wiped a tear away. “Brianna... it’s never okay to do what you did today. There’s always a better solution. Okay?”

“Yes, sir.”

He proceeded to unfasten my khakis and let them slide to the floor, then guided me over his lap. I felt him tug my panties down to my knees. “I guess you understand why you deserve this?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Tell me.”

“Because I lied to you, and because I drank, and because I drove, and I disappointed you, and what I did was totally and completely stupid.”

He rubbed my back a little. “You’re a good kid, Brianna,” he told me. “Just next time, make a wiser choice.” And with that, he lifted his right hand where it’d been resting on my bum, and crashed it down on my still pink bottom from the previous spanking, and crashed it down again, and again, and twenty times, then forty, and finally, I lost count, and kicked and cried and wiggled because I knew my bottom was no longer pink, but red. And Terrence wasn’t scolding, just spanking. And that made me feel worse.

After having done a thorough job with the hand spanking, I knew that it wasn’t over. I knew the paddle was yet to come. “Okay, Brianna. I’m going to give you fifty smacks with the paddle. No reaching back, okay?”

I groaned, still crying. “Fifty??”

“Yes, fifty. Even you agree that what you did tonight was totally stupid, and I don’t think you’ve received enough punishment.”

“O-okay,” I muttered. I held onto the couch cushion to brace myself, because it looked as if he wasn’t going to lean me over the couch. I have to say that I was glad of that, simply because being over his lap was a more comforting position than over the couch. I knew that he loved me, whereas, bending over the couch made me feel useless and unloved, even though I knew that was never the case.

WHACK!!!

I felt the first blow and knew I couldn’t take forty-nine more of these without reaching back to try and provide some protection. I yelped loudly. “AHHHHHHOWWWW Terrence! Owwwwieesss!” I cried, arms and legs flailing. “P-please...” I muttered, but couldn’t finish my sentence, so I just put my hands behind my back, hoping that he’d know that I wanted him to hold onto them. And he did. Brothers always seem to know what their little sisters are thinking.

He landed the next nine blows one right after another, concentrating mostly on the sit-spots. I yelped with every one of them, even wanted to reach back and block him from coming down so hard on my rear, but his grip on my hands was super tight. He took a slight break after the first ten swats. A much needed break for me. I needed to regain myself, I was crying so hard. It wasn’t a long enough break, though, and he crashed the next ten down on me, causing me to struggle to free from all of this pain he was inflicting upon me, and I tried to remember Joanna and her smiling face, and that’s why he was spanking me, 'cause he cared and didn’t want me to end up dead or in jail, but it only helped for a couple of minutes.

“I’m going to lay the last thirty on without a break,” he told me. “You will NEVER drink and drive again, Brianna,” he said, and I know he meant it more as a question, but seeing as I couldn’t speak, only cry, he didn’t push it. “And I don’t appreciate you lying to me, because that breaks my trust. And you’re too young to drink. You still have four more years before it’s legal.” And with that, he applied the last thirty and I howled and yelped and kicked and screamed like you wouldn’t believe. That damn paddle hurts!!! I buried my head into the couch and cried and cried and cried, just letting him deliver the last spanks, too exhausted to do anything more than cry. And when he finished, I didn’t even notice, because all I could think about was how much I’d let down my brother, and how stupid what I’d done was, and how my bottom was throbbing like crazy. I didn’t even realize he’d stopped until he lifted me and latched onto me in a hug, rubbing my back and trying to soothe me. “Shhhhh, Bri... it’s okay now. All over. I’m finished. I love you. You’re the best sister ever. I love you so much. Shhhhhhh, calm down, baby. You’re forgiven. You’re a great kid. Oh man, I love you so much,” he kept repeating, wanting to make sure I knew how much he loved me. It was a comforting thought, I must say. But I knew that I wouldn’t be able to sit for a long time. That’s how much my bottom hurt. But at least the guilty feeling was dissolving. Terrence still loved me.

We stayed in that position, muttering the same words to each other, for about an hour, it seemed. Until my crying died down enough for me to fall asleep in his arms. I didn’t feel him carry me into my room, didn’t feel him tuck me into bed, or kiss my forehead, but I know that’s what he did, because he really did love me that much.

The next morning I called Anastasia and told her what’d happened. I made her swear to me that she’d never drink and drive, and that she’d never let any of her friends do it. And she did, not just because it’d make me happy, but because I think she was scared of what might happen, too.

No comments:

Disqus for Breanna's Story World

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

True Story: A Friend's Visit

Happy 4/20!   As any reader of my fiction stories knows, getting spanked for the use of mind-altering substances is probably my favorite sce...