25 May 2004

Story: Curious Jenny

Misc Story.  Jenny's curiosity earns her a sore bottom.

Curious Jenny
by Breanna Carter

There I was, a mere four feet four inches tall, yes, the shortest in fifth grade, in my tiny bathroom. The robe was zipped up, so I threw it over me in an instant and it literally swallowed me whole. I looked at the floor... my feet were not visible. I guess that’s what happens when you try on the clothes of your older brother. I dropped the hat on my head and it covered my eyes. All I could see in the mirror was the hat and some of my upper body. I bit my lip. I just *had* to see myself fully decked out in a graduation outfit. So I did it... I put down the seat of the toilet and stepped on top, peering into the mirror and noticing a small girl with red hair, thin and short, looking goofy because she had no arms or legs, and she couldn’t keep her hat on right. It was pretty amusing... I must say. That’s when I started giggling... and that’s when I laughed so hard, I lost balance and fell right into the bathtub, sending shampoo bottles flying every which direction and landing flat on my rump.

“Ouch!” I muttered and hurried up because I could hear the loud pounding of my brother’s footsteps walking towards the bathroom.

“Jenny?? Everything okay in there?” he asked, pounding on the door. “What in God’s name are you doing?”

I panicked. “Uhm, nothin’!” I squealed. “Just, uh, fell.”

“Well, hurry up, we have to go to the mall!” He gave one last pound on the door and I heard him walk off.

Phew! That was a close one. If Claude would’ve seen me in his graduation gown, my arse would have been his! And I mean it! See, Claude and I are fairly close, and my parents are believers in spanking, so thus, Claude is, too... He spanks me whenever he thinks I need it, which isn’t so often, but it would’ve definitely been the case if he’d known I was going through his stuff. He says that bothers him more than anything. But I can’t help it, I’m curious. I guess, like they say, curiousity killed the cat.

I pulled the gown back over my head and balled it up and peeked out the door, seeing the coast was clear, and then ran back to his bedroom, putting the items back in their proper place. I then skipped to my own room and put on some shoes.

“Okies! I’m ready!” I yelped and hopped towards him. “What’re we going to get at the mall, huh, huh?” I asked.

He rolled his eyes. “Little Sis, would you calm down? I have to get some pants for graduation. And listen, if you leave my side at any time, I’m going to spank you like you wouldn’t believe, got it?”

I gulped. “Okies.”

“Come on,” he said and motioned for me to follow him to his car.

Claude had a nice car. He saved up all of his money from his job and bought it. Even had automatic windows! I loved to play with the windows, but he said it annoyed the hell out of him.

“Where’d Mom and Dad go?” he asked me. There he was again, trying to pester me into telling him where our parents went. No way was I telling him that they were going to get his graduation gift! A brand new laptop. Yum.. I wish I had a brand new laptop, but I couldn’t even talk my parents into getting me a new pair of pants! Maybe for my 8th grade graduation they could get me something nifty.

“I’m not tellin’!” I giggled.

He smiled. “Awww, come on. You can tell me.”

“Nopers! You don’t need to know... ‘sides, it doesn’t matter, huh?”

He shrugged. “I guess not. But I’ll like it, huh?”

“Yup.” It took me a minute to realize that he wasn’t supposed to know they were out getting him something, but I figured that it didn’t matter.

We arrived to the mall minutes later. “Geeze, Sis, calm down,” he ordered. I was hopping around from excitement. That always happens when I get to go somewhere with Claude. It’s cool hanging out with him ‘cause he’s 18 and all, has his own car, and let’s me listen to the music as loud as I want. And sometimes I can even convince him to buy me some ice cream or cookies from the food court.

“Oooo! Let’s play in the arcade!” I said. “And eat pizza and get ice cream and can I get a new cd?”

“No, Jenny, not today. I told you, I have to get my pants for graduation. We’ll come another time and do that.”

I pouted. “Then why’d I hafta come with you?” I whined.

“Cause Mom and Dad said I couldn’t leave you home alone. I guess they thought I was going to do more than go to the mall.”

“Can we pleaseeeeee get some pizza??” I begged, giving him a pathetic look.

He sighed. “If you’re good.”

I smiled. My brother loved me so much that I could talk him into almost anything. Almost.

I followed him happily towards Dillard’s. I was skipping and having a good time when I noticed the Disney store. There was a huge Dumbo sitting in the display window and it caught my eye. Dumbo was my favorite childhood movie.

“Claude!” I squealed, but didn’t wait for him to answer, just assumed that he’d follow me inside the store. I told ya, my curiousity always gets the best of me. I went automatically to the Dumbo they had on display and ‘awwed’ it and then found some toys that I played with and some stuffed animals that you could squeeze and they made a noise. I was having so much fun it took me a little while to realize that Claude wasn’t anywhere in the store.

Well, I thought, maybe he went on to Dillard’s.

I bit my lip nervously and headed towards Dillard’s. Only, I got kinda lost. I went the wrong way and ended up near the cd store and the food court instead. I turned around and began walking the other way. I kept my head up, looking at the signs on all the stores and seeing if Claude was in there. And then I got distracted again. It was a store called Limited Too and it was my favorite store ever! I decided that Claude wouldn’t mind if I went in there and tried some stuff on, so as I eventually found him and he had his pants.

So I went inside the store and tried on four pairs of pants and modeled them in the dressing room, wishing that Claude could see what a great model I’d make. I finally got bored with it and put them back on the hangers and back on the rack. I looked through some of the other stuff and finally got bored enough to attempt to find Dillard’s again. But I didn’t make it that far. I didn’t even make it out of the store before I felt a strong hand coming down on my shoulder.

“Jenny Rene’ Clements! I thought I told you not to leave my side, Young Lady!” the voice said. I turned around and looked up to see my older brother, towering over me.

“I didn’t! I told you I wanted to look at something but you kept on walking!”

He glared at me and took me by the upper arm, hauling me out of the store. How embarrassing! Everyone was looking at me and knew I was in for it. “I told you that I had to look for pants and I didn’t have any time to look through all the other stores,” he scolded. “You knew not to wander off like that, whether you told me or not.” He was still dragging me through the mall and I felt so stupid. Everyone was giving me these looks... I guess they felt sorry for me or something. I tried to imagine the sight... yup, I’d have been laughing.

“Will ya please let go? You’re hurting me,” I whined.

“Oh, this is nothing,” he replied, finding the food court and dragging me to the back where the bathroom was. I guess this was where he was looking and I wondered if he was going to make me sit there until he found his pants then come back to get me. But we passed the room with the couches and we passed the water fountain and we finally arrived to a restroom with a sign that read “family restroom” and had a picture of a man and a lady on it. Claude opened the door and dragged me inside.

It was a huge bathroom with one toilet, a sink, a changing station, and a mirror. When I walked in, I first noticed how much I was blushing from being so embarrassed. Claude locked the door and dragged me over to the toilet where he put the lid down and sat.

“You will not wander off from me like that, got it?” he asked.

“I won’t, Claude... but please... you’re not going to spank me here, are you? Everyone’ll hear...”

“Good. They need to know what a naughty little sister you’ve been. I was worried sick about you, Jenny. I’ve been looking all over the mall for the last thirty minutes! I thought somebody might’ve kidnapped you!”

I hung my head. “Sorry,” I muttered.

“Sorry isn’t going to cut it, Young Lady. Now, drop your pants.”

I sniffled but unbuttoned my jean-shorts and slid them to the floor. He then grabbed my left arm and hauled me over his lap, my hands touching the tiled floor and feet in the air. “Please not too hard,” I begged, but it was useless.

“You deserve every bit of this,” he replied, tugging my panties down to my knees. “I’m not going to tolerate you running off like that.” And with that, he slapped my bare cheeks and I let out a slight yelp. He kept landing more and more smacks, and I tried to keep quiet, since there were people around and I didn’t want them to hear, but after a while, it began to hurt so much that I squealed with each smack and began crying, wailing really, and tears were streaming down my face and I was squirming and begging him to stop. And finally, he stopped. It’d seemed like it’d taken forever. “Now, we’re going to Dillard’s to find my pants, and this time, you’re not going to run off, got it?”

“Got it!” I replied, wiping the tears from my eyes. He pulled my panties back up for me then stood me up. I pulled my bluejean shorts back up and buttoned them, wiping my eyes again. He reached out and hugged me.

“You scared me so much,” he admitted.

“I know, I’m sorry.” He released and let me wash my face so my eyes weren’t so red and puffy.

We went to Dillard’s and I was good, for the most part. I stood there and watched as he looked through the pants, and sometimes he’d even ask me what I thought about them. He’d go into the dressing room and try a pair on then come out and model for me, and he even tried some funny pants on. Would you believe they actually had green pants??

He didn’t find anything he liked, though, so I had to suffer through going into three more stores. I was bored to tears by this time. Obviously having forgotten about my previous spanking, I decided that I wanted to try on some men’s pants, too, and see how they fit me. I’m so curious about this kinda stuff. So I took a pair of blue jeans into the dressing room. They were huge! I mean, not because they were made for a big guy, but because they were Jnco’s or something like that. They were meant to be really big. And when I tried them on, they barely fit. Okay, so they didn’t fit. Didn’t even come close. I giggled so much I thought I was going to fall again, and I almost did! But not from giggling, from tripping over the pants. I stepped out of the dressing room to show Claude how ridiculous I looked and he wasn’t there.

“Claude?” I asked, looking under all the dressing room doors to see if there were feet inside. They were empty.. haunted almost. I went back to where the pants were and saw no sign of him. I felt this knot in my stomach. This couldn’t be good...

I went back to the dressing room and took the jeans off. I looked around for a second, then tugged my panties down to my thighs to have a quick look at my bottom. It was only a little pink, which meant that it’d been a while since the spanking and Claude clearly hadn’t spanked me as hard as he could have. I gulped. That meant that when he finally found me again, I’d get it worse than I’d already gotten it. That didn’t sound like fun.

I tugged my panties back up and put on my shorts. I opened the door and nearly ran out of the dressing room. I looked all through the store... no sign of him. I went back into the mall and through some of the stores we hadn’t visited yet. I went through the arcade and to the pizza place and all through the food court. I couldn’t find him. The knot moved from my stomach to my throat and I plopped down on a bench and began crying. I don’t know how long I sat there and cried, but it must have been at least ten minutes. Finally, a security guard approached me.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

I shook my head. “I can’t find my brother.”

I wiped the tears from my eyes in time to see him get on a walkie talkie and mutter something about “finding her.”

“What’s your name?” he asked me.

“Jenny Clements,” I said.

“Okay, Miss Jenny Clements, come with me. I’ll take you to your brother.”

I’d always been told not to go with strangers, but this guy didn’t seem like such a stranger. Any man with a walkie talkie couldn’t be a stranger, right? And besides, it seemed like he actually knew my brother. But did I really wanna go back there and face his wrath? I guess I had no other choice.

I followed the security guard, keeping my eyes locked on his boots cause they were boring enough and I didn’t want to get distracted and lose him, too.

He led me to this long hallway and then we walked for what seemed like hours until we finally got to a room where I saw Claude standing, hands on hips, worried look on his face. “Jenny!” he said when I walked in. It wasn’t an angry shout, but more of a relieved.

“Hey,” I murmured.

“What’d I tell you about wandering off, huh?” he asked.

“I just went to try on some pants!” I defended.

He didn’t answer, just pretended like I wasn’t talking to him. He looked at the officers and thanked them then put his hand on my back and led me out of the room.

“What am I going to do with you, Sis?” he asked. “Two times in one day. You’re not going to be a happy camper when we get home,” he assured me.

“But Claude!” I whined.

“Nope, I’m not listening. You had your chance to stay put and be a good girl, but you didn’t. We could’ve gone and gotten some pizza and played at the arcade, but not anymore.”

I pouted. If I’d have known trying on those stupid pants would’ve caused such a fuss, I wouldn’t have even looked at the darn things! “I’m sorry!”

“Like I said, sorry isn’t going to cut it. But you’re really going to be sorry when you get home, Young Lady.”

We were back in the mall at this time and people were staring again. They’d heard what Claude had said and I’m sure they all felt sorry for me. Hell, I’m sure they all knew what was going to happen to me. Something I didn’t want to face.

“I didn’t mean to get lost again! I just tried on a pair of pants.”

He just kept leading me towards the exit. “I told you to stay put. You didn’t. You’re getting a spanking, Jenny Rene’ and you’re not talking your way out of it.”

I blushed again. People could hear! What was he thinking!

But I stopped talking. I didn’t talk the walk through the mall, or the ride home, and when we actually got home, I didn’t really even talk then.

“Go to your room,” he said as we entered the small house.

I scurried to my room to avoid a swat on my bottom. Inside, I sat on my bed and let my feet swing with anticipation while I waited for him. I couldn’t keep still ‘cause I was so nervous.

I heard his footsteps and my heart pounded with each step. I bit my lip and waited. The door swung open and there he stood like a jailer coming to take me to execution. I was just waiting for him to say “Jenny Rene’ Clements, do you have any last words?”

I was trying to think of my last words when he shut the door behind him and came inside, plopping down next to me. “Kid, you know I care about you... why do you worry me so?”

I shrugged. “I didn’t mean to. I was bored.”

“I know you were. And I’m sorry. That’s why I was going to take you to the arcade.”

“I guess I messed up, huh?”

“Yeah, you did. But you just have to learn from your mistakes, okay? And with mistakes comes punishment, right?”

I nodded slowly.

“Are you ready?”

I shrugged. “I guess.”

He let out a soft smile. “Stand up, shorts down..” he began.

I just did as I was told. I stood slowly, biting my lip and fidgeting, then slid my shorts down to the floor. I stepped out of them then allowed him to pull me over his lap.

“I’m very disappointed in you,” he lectured, pulling my panties down to my ankles and resting one hand on my bum and the other holding me in position. I kept my hands flat on the floor, a shiver running through my spine and staring at the carpet. “I’d never expect you to do something after you’d already been punished for it.” This was not the time for me to talk. “I was so worried about you, Jenny. I searched frantically through the mall until I finally found a security guard and told him what happened.” He moved his hand a little then lifted it up and sent it crashing on my bottom with a loud SMACK! I gasped and yelled, already beginning to cry. “I don’t want you to ever do this again, do you understand, Young Lady?” He spanked me three more times.

“I understand,” I cried.

“Good.” And with that, he delivered several more smacks, mostly to my bottom but a few to my sitspots and thighs, and before I knew it, I was kicking and yelping and screaming and howling like I’d never done before. “No more running off, got it?” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

“Oooowwwwwwwwww, yyyessssss I gottt itttt!” I howled.

He ended with two sharp blows to my thighs and I just lay over his knee, bawling like a baby. Bawling because my bottom throbbed and bawling because I’d let him down.

After a few minutes of staying like this and feeling him rub my bottom ever so slightly, he finally lifted me up and held me in his arms, rocking me back and forth until my crying died down and I fell asleep in his arms. He must’ve pulled my panties back up for me cause the next morning when I woke, my bottom was still hurting a little, but my panties were on and I was tucked into bed. I love my big brother, even if he does spank me sometimes. I deserved it, though.

No comments: