02 May 2004

Story: Anastasia's Birthday, Part II

Part of the Terrence/Bri and Ashton/Ana series.  A continuation of the first part of Anastasia's Birthday.

Anastasia’s Birthday
Part II
by Breanna Carter

I woke the next morning to a loud pounding on my door. I had fallen asleep while watching Nick at Nite and my eyes felt glued together from crying so much.

“Bri! It’s Ashton!” the voice called and more pounding.

I wiped my eyes, stretched out and sat up. He pounded again. “Mmmmk, I’m comin’,” I groaned.

I stumbled towards the door and swung it open, being blinded by the bright summer sun.

“Hey,” he said. “Sorry I woke you.”

I didn’t want to let him know that if anybody had to wake me, he’d be my choice. “It’s okay," I murmured. I opened the door wider. “What time is it?” I asked, trying to motion for him to come inside.

“It’s a little after one.”

“Already?”

He took a step inside, hands in his pockets. “Yup. You and Ana both wanted to sleep all day.”

I nodded. “Has... have...” I gulped, trying to think of the best way possible to say this, “Is Ana okay?”

He smiled. “You mean have I spanked her yet?”

I nodded.

“No, she’s a little too hungover.”

I nodded again. Something inside of me wished that Ashton could just go ahead and spank me and get it over with.

“Ready to get your car, kiddo?”

I nodded. “I guess. Lemme find some shoes.”

I hurried to my room and plowed through the junk in there, finally finding a pair of flip-flops.

I don’t know why I was still scared to get spankings. I got spanked all the time. I always seemed to get myself into trouble. I guess it wasn’t the spanking itself that scared me, but rather that I knew Terrence would be horribly upset and disappointed in me, and that’s something I definitely didn’t want to face.

“Are you really mad at Ana?” I asked suddenly.

He looked at me, then kept on driving. “I’m disappointed,” he said, typical big brother thing to say. “I’m not mad at her though... just upset ‘cause of what she did. Why?”

I shrugged. “I dunno. I feel really bad. Please don’t go too hard on her. I was the one who convinced her to skip anyway...”

“But she has a head of her own... she didn’t have to skip with you.”

Somehow that speech sounded a little familiar and I thought back to the time that I’d gotten spanked for going to the park with my ex-boyfriend, Joey. Yup, that was another typical big brother line. “I know she didn’t have to, I had it all planned out, and we just wanted to have fun, and I didn’t think we’d get caught. I thought we could have fun and not get caught.”

“I understand, but it’d have been easier on the both of you if you’d asked Terrence and me if you could just not go to school. Then we might have actually said yes.”

I sighed. “I didn’t think about that at the time, I guess.”

“Well, next time you’ll know.”

We were quiet for a little while. “She’s not in trouble for drinking, is she?” Sometimes I get the feeling that I ask too many questions.

He looked at me again. “Yeah, Bri, she’s in trouble for drinking.”

“But I told her she could drink and crash at my house because it was her birthday.”

“But you’re not responsible for her, are you.”

“I kind of am.”

“No you’re not. I’m responsible for her and I say she can’t drink, therefore, she can’t. Got it? And besides, she’s already gotten in trouble once before for drinking. I can’t be too lenient on her or she’ll think that she can always drink and get away with it.”

“Ashton, I’ve skipped twice before this... and I also spent all the money Terrence gave me for the summer, and I was out past curfew, and I was at a party where there was drinking.... and if I were your sister, would I be in mega-trouble?”

“Yes, you would, Bri. You’d be in super-mega-trouble.” He paused and I let the words sink in. “How come you didn’t learn about skipping those other times?”

“I did. I just thought this time I had it planned enough to where I wouldn’t get caught.”

With that he pulled into the driveway where my car was still safely parked. “See ya later, Bri. Don’t forget to have Terrence call me, k?”

“K.”

I waited the whole day in a fit of nervousness. Every time I heard a car door slam, I jumped nearly three feet in the air and hurried to the window to make sure it wasn’t him. And when it actually WAS him, I panicked.

“Hey! Could you help me with some stuff?” he asked, swinging the door open.

I nervously made my way outside and grabbed a couple of bags to lug them inside. Of course, I was so nervous that I accidentally ran into the coffee table and nearly knocked something off, and then I put them in my room instead of his.

He finally shut the door and sat down on the couch. “Ughh, it feels good to be back home,” he said, stretching out on the couch.”

I gulped and sat down next to me, fidgeting. “Terrence,” I began. “I hate to ruin the fact that it feels so great to be home, but I have something to tell you.”

He let his hands fall down and looked at me. “What is it?”

I bit my lip. “Well, er, ya see, yesterday was Ana’s birthday, ya know?”

He nodded slowly.

“And, well, I decided it’d be a better idea if we just didn’t go to school,” I said in one breath, then added quickly, “so we checked out after second period.”

He stared blankly at me. “Run that by me one more time, slower, and detailed.”

I took a deep breath in. “Anastasia and I left school early to celebrate her birthday. We each wrote a note, one from you, one from her dad, saying that it was okay if we left early, and then we went to the mall and hung out a bit. And Ashton’s friend was there and saw us and told Ashton and Ashton dragged us out of Ana’s birthday party and brought me home last night. But I didn’t drink at the party.”

He sat up. “So let me get this straight... you forged my signature to skip school, then went to a party where drinking was involved, but you didn’t drink any?”

Ouch. He made it worse than it already sounded in my head. But I nodded my head anyway.

“Brianna!” he nearly yelled, then tried to calm himself. “Remind me just how many times you’ve skipped school?”

Figuring that he obviously didn’t remember, I decided to lie. “Only once.”

“Only once?” he said in a disbelieving tone. “And which time was that?”

“When Steph and I went to see that movie...”

“Ah,” he said, nodding. “But I seem to recall yet another time... but since you don’t remember that lesson, this’ll have to be much worse, huh...”

“Nooo!” I shrieked. “I remember it! I do!”

“And it still, obviously, wasn’t enough. How could you do that, Bri? After I TRUSTED you to stay here by yourself. I trusted you to get back before curfew, I trusted you to go to school everyday...”

I wanted to die right there. I felt so miserable. “I’m sorry, Terrence.”

“Good. But this time I’m going to make sure you remember this for a long time. I thought I’d made myself clear last time, but obviously not. I want you to remove your jeans and fetch the paddle, bring it to me, and stand in the corner. Understand?”

I felt like a dog... fetch the paddle... geeze. “Yes, sir.”

I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and let them fall to the floor, then I stepped out and draped them over the couch. I scurried to Terrence’s room where he kept the paddle on a shelf in the closet. I gulped as I saw it. I think it was the thing that I feared most... more so than his belt, simply because Terrence had been a baseball player at one point in time and he knew how to swing that paddle. Come to think of it, that’d mean he knew how to swing the belt, too, but I was still more afraid of the paddle.

I brought it back to him, the tears already beginning to stream down my face. I then buried my nose in the corner, letting the tears fall, and thinking about what I’d done. I guess that was the point of being put in the corner, to think about what you’ve done. I thought about how stupid it was to skip school. I thought about how Terrence had trusted me and I’d let him down and he’d never trust me again. By the time he told me I could get out of the corner, I was weeping like a small child.

“Bri, I’m going to spank you with the belt first, then the paddle, okay?”

That set me off into more sobs.

He didn’t wait for an answer, just led me over the side of the couch. I heard him unbuckle his belt, then I heard the sound of leather sliding through the loops. I was crying too hard to see anything. Next, I felt my panties being lowered to my knees. I felt that cool breeze upon my bottom. I wanted it to stay longer, but before I had the chance to admire it that long, the belt came crashing down on my backside.

“OWWWWIIIIEEEESSS!” I cried, gripping tightly onto the cushion of the couch and trying not to kick too much. Terrence was holding me down and lecturing.

“I don’t want CRACK! you to ever CRACK! skip school again CRACK! Do you understand me, Brianna?” CRACK!

“Owwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiieeee!!!! Yessssirrrr!” I blubbered.

He just kept the stealthy smacks coming, delivering them with haste, ignoring my pleas for him to stop. Of course he ignored my pleas. But I couldn’t help it. It just hurt so much!

I lost count of the smacks, but I assume he gave me about thirty or so, then stopped. Of course, my ass was throbbing so much that I couldn’t even really tell that he’d stopped. I thought I’d been broken, but he must have thought differently.

I heard him pick up the paddle and approach me once more. I heard the POP! sound before I felt the extra sting in my backside. I howled in pain after each smack.

“POP! No more skipping POP! Young Lady. POP! POP! Do you hear me?” POP!

“Oooouuuuucccchhhhhhiiiiiieeeeessss!!! Yyyyyeeeessssssssssssiiirrr!!”

“Good!” POP! POP! POP! POP! POP!

I was, by this point, screaming and carrying on like a small toddler who had gotten his candy taken away. I would NEVER skip again! I felt like there was a fire in my small bottom... like someone had built a campfire and shoved my ass in it. That’s how much it hurt!

I didn’t hear him stop, nor feel him stop. My bottom had become numb and my cries were so loud, I could only hear them. The only indication that it was all over was the soothing hand that was rubbing my back. He was rubbing my back and stroking my hair and probably speaking to me, yet I couldn’t hear him. I couldn’t do anything but lie over the arm of the couch, still gripping the cushions and bawling. Tears blinded my eyes.

It took what felt like hours for me to finally regain my composure and stop wailing. That’s when I noticed that Terrence was speaking. “Shhhhhh, Bri. Shhhh, it’s okay... I’m all finished. Shhhh, honey.”

My lip quivered and I wiped some tears away, still crying a little, but not so much.

“You’re a great kid, Bri,” he assured me. “No more skipping, though.”

I nodded. “I won’t.”

He gently lifted me up from the couch. “Why don’t you go take a nice shower then a nap, hmm?”

I nodded again, but before I left, I fell into his arms. “I’m sorry, Terrence!” I said, nearly being set off into sobs again. How could I tell him that I’d spent all of the money he’d given me.

“You’re forgiven, Brianna.”

I sniffled and hiccupped. “I spent all that money,” I said, then set off again.

“Hey, hey, calm down, Bri.” He rubbed my back in circles. “All the money I gave you?”

I nodded, face still buried into his chest.

He sighed. “You’re forgiven, Bri. But don’t forget that deal I made with you...”

I nodded again. “I haven’t,” I muttered.

“It’s okay, babe. Calm down,” he told me, still rubbing my back.

I just felt safe being in his arms. And feeling so safe helped me finally regain myself enough to take a lukewarm shower, cool enough to cool my bottom and warm enough to where my teeth weren’t chattering.

After the shower, I pulled my blue Froot Loop PJ pants on and a red T-shirt. The sun was beginning to fall and I figured that Anastasia would probably be available to talk. So, I dialed the familiar number.

“Ana? You okay?”

She sniffled. “Yeah, you?”

“Yeah.”

“Terrence didn’t go too hard, did he?”

I decided to go ahead and tell her what happened, told her about how it was my third time skipping and Terrence was completely disappointed in me, and I told her how he used both the belt and the paddle and I was sure that I’d be sitting uncomfortably for days. We both managed a giggle.

“Yeah, it was just as bad for me. Ashton spanked me with his hand first, all the while scolding me about drinking and skipping, reminding me what happened the last time I did something like that, then he pulled my pants back up and ordered me to the back yard to get a switch and I was scared to death... but he said he never forgets his promises, so I came back inside with a switch, and it wasn’t good enough, then I had to get another, and it wasn’t good enough either, all the while I’m still crying from the hand spanking, so finally he goes out there with me and gets one that is good enough and I was so completely embarrassed. So, he spanked me with that and, geeze, I have welts, I swear.”

“Ouch. I’ve never been spanked with a switch.”

“It hurts.”

“I’ll take your word for it.”

No comments: