01 March 2006

Story: Sleeping Kicks Ass

Misc Story.  Leslie enjoys sleeping.  Who can blame her?  It just sucks when she promises her older brother that she'll make it to class and then she, um, doesn't.

Sleeping Kicks Ass
by Breanna Carter

My face was buried into my pillow, drool escaping from my mouth, and I was probably snoring. Who knows? All I know is that Thomas, my older brother, woke me up and interrupted my sleep.

"Leslie! Are you going to get up and go to school?" I don't know why he asked me. Like I'd tell him no or something.

"Uh huh," I groaned. "Give me five more minutes."

"Get up. I have to meet with my professor before class today."

"I'm going to," I promised, wishing that he'd leave me alone already.

He sighed loudly. "If you don't go to school, I'm going to give you a spanking," he told me, then walked out, spraying cologne on. I ignored that statement. Even though I was sixteen years old, he always threatened to spank me, and never followed through. Why start worrying now.

"I'm going to go to school," I mumbled, pulling the blankets over my head.

"At least set your alarm so you'll get up," he begged, standing in my doorway once again.

To humor him, I set the alarm so I could sleep ten more minutes.

"Thank you," he said, then, "I'll see you this afternoon. Have a good day."

I didn't answer, just snuggled with my stuffed animal and drifted back into a solemn sleep. Of course, the damn alarm clock started buzzing only minutes after I'd fallen asleep. I slammed the snooze button countless numbers of times and finally just turned my alarm off and went to sleep, not waking up until about 10:30. Oops.

"Shit!" I said aloud and stood up instantly, as if there was any chance of getting to school on time now. I slapped my forehead and glared at the ceiling. It's not like it was the ceiling's fault or anything. I just had to glare at something and it's kind of hard to glare at yourself. "Dammit. How could I miss school? I've got that huge Chemistry test today and the creative writing thing due that I was going to work on in first period. Dammit, dammit, dammit! I can't go to school now.." I don't know where my line of reasoning came from, but that was it. So I called a friend from work.

"Carrie? What are you doing?"

"Leslie? Aren't you supposed to be at school?"

"Yeah, but I overslept, and Thomas is coming home in an hour so I have to find somewhere to go. Any suggestions?"

"Mat and I are going to have lunch at Olive Garden. Do you want to tag along?"

I hated that phrase, tag along. I was so close to declining when Mat took the phone from her. "Leslie? What are you doing skipping class?"

"I overslept."

I could feel him rolling his eyes. "Well come to lunch with us. My treat."

I blinked. "Um.. I don't want to intrude or anything.."

"You're not intruding. Come to lunch with us. We'll meet you there at 11, okay?"

"Um, okay."

"See ya!" he said then hung up the phone.

Well, that was easy. I hurried out of my pjs and took a quick shower, not bothering to wash my hair because it was raining anyway. I slipped on my clothes and pulled my hair back in a ponytail. I sped to Olive Garden, not wanting to be late and hold them up for lunch. It was bad enough that I was tagging along anyway.

They were waiting in the doorway when I got there. Mat was tall and thin, excited to see me as always. Carrie was about my height, not nearly as giddy, but hugged me anyway.

"You're so in trouble for not going to school," Mat scolded.

"Yeah yeah, quit the lecturing. If Thomas finds out, I'll hear enough of it."

"Thomas doesn't know?" Mat asked.

I raised my eyebrows. "Why would Thomas know?"

Mat shook his head and Carrie laughed. "Give her a break. Everyone needs a mental health day every so often."

The hostess came up and walked us to the back, handing us each a menu. I chose the least expensive decent-sounding thing on the menu and chowed down on salad and breadsticks as Mat and Carrie joked around about random things. I kept quiet for the most part, wanting them to forget about me being there, but they kept asking me questions about school and stuff, so I guess they didn't mind too much that I was there. Then I started thinking about Thomas and how he'd threatened me, yet again, with a spanking. He wouldn't be happy when he found out that I didn't go to school, and he would more than likely find out. He always found out when I did something wrong!

After lunch, Mat took up the tab as promised, then the three of us went in his car to the park and played around for a little while. Who cares that I'm sixteen and they're in their twenties? We had fun anyway.

Finally about three, he took me back to my car so I could get home about the time I would normally get home. I thanked him for lunch and letting me tag along for the afternoon and they said it was no problem.

"But no more skipping!" Mat joked.

I smiled and headed towards the house, teeth chattering, either from playing outside in the cold rain or nervousness. I don't know why I was nervous. It's harder to lie when you're nervous. I needed to lie to get out of getting into trouble. But from the looks of it, that wasn't going to happen.

Thomas was home when I pulled into the driveway. I took a deep breath and threw my backpack over my shoulder and headed inside. My brother was sitting in the dining room at the table doing his homework like a good student. Of course, the moment I opened the door, I heard him stand up and he was soon in the doorway between the dining room and living room.

"You skipped school today," he stated.

I blinked. "I did?" I asked, being a smartass.

He folded his arms. Apparently, he was pretty pissed off. "Don't pull that shit with me, Leslie. You skipped school today. Yes or no."

"Yes," I muttered, closing the front door and walking farther into the living room.

"Where'd you go?"

"To eat lunch and the park. I took a mental health day."

"Bullshit. Can I not trust you to stay at home and get yourself ready for school without me breathing down your neck?"

"You can trust me. I was just feeling down."

"If you were feeling down or sick you would've called me. You didn't call me. You overslept, didn't you?"

I nodded.

He unfolded his arms and walked towards me. "I cannot believe you," he scolded, shaking his head at me. "What did I tell you this morning before I left?"

"To get up?" I knew what he was hinting at and I knew I was testing his patience, but I can't help myself sometimes.

"And what else?"

I made a sour face. "That if I didn't go to school you'd give me a spanking?"

"Exactly."

"Wait... you're not going to actually start doing that now... are you?" He looked so serious, but I knew he had to be joking.

He didn't answer me, just sat down on the couch and pulled me towards him.

"Wait, Thomas... You're going to s-spank me?"

"Didn't I say I was?"

"But you always say that and you never do!"

"Because usually you don't go and deliberately disobey me. This time you have, I'm not going to allow it."

I pouted. "But you can't spank me."

"Oh? I can't?" he asked, raising his eyebrows, a look on his face that said he clearly could, and would, spank me.

I was about to the point of begging, but he didn't allow me. Instead he moved his hands towards my pants and lowered them. "W-what are you doing?"

"Hush with all the questions, Leslie," he ordered and swiftly pulled me over his knee. I struggled slightly, but he landed a hard smack on my bottom which caused me to squeal. "Stop moving."

I whined and felt him peeling down my panties. "Thomasss," I begged, moving my hands back to pull my panties back up.

"I'm giving you to the count of three to move your hands and stop resisting," he said in a stern voice. "One.."

It only took the first number for me to move my hands away. I had begun to whine even louder now, almost at a cry. "Pleaseee.."

He took that please as a sign to spank me instead of letting me up. I was hoping that it'd all been a joke and he'd been just trying to scare me, because if that was the case, it'd sure as hell worked! But that wasn't it -- and I realized this when he landed the first flurry of smacks onto my bare bottom. They were hard and fast, concentrating mainly on my sitspots and the lower part of my bottom.

"Ooohhh owwww!" I groaned, holding my face in my hands. "Oow!!"

"What are you going to do when I tell you to go to school?"

"I'm going to go," I whined, almost to actual tears. "Please, Thomas... please stop. I've learned my lesson."

"Not quite," he answered, still spanking at full force. I'd begun to squirm by this point and was trying to wiggle away from his grip, but he held onto me tighter. "If you don't stop moving so much, you're going to be sorrier than you already are."

I whined and tears started escaping from my eyes, but it didn't keep him from spanking. He spanked and spanked and spanked until I couldn't contain myself any longer and I was crying like a baby. Then he lifted me up with the false hope that it was over.

"Don't rub. Stand in the corner. I'll be back in a minute to finish this up."

"Finish this up? You're not finished?!?" I cried.

"In the corner, NOW!" he bellowed.

I hobbled over to the corner, crying harder at this time. Thomas left the living room but was only gone for a couple of seconds, then sat down on the couch. I wanted to look and see why he'd left, but didn't dare take my nose away from the corner. It was already bad enough without making it harder on myself.

"Come here, Leslie."

I sniffled and wiped the tears out of my eyes, only for them to reappear when I noticed that he'd brought a wooden hairbrush back with him. "T-Thomas... you're... not going to.. use that... are you?"

He nodded and patted his lap. I could do nothing but comply and lay back over his lap. The first blow was the worst because I wasn't expecting it, much less expecting how much pain it would cause. I shrieked as loudly as possible, by this point crying like a baby.

"Ooohhh.. I'm soooo sorry!!" I pleaded.

He didn't let up, just slapped it down a couple of more times. "Sorry for what?"

"For skipping school... I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" I promised.

He delivered a few final blows to my sit spots and set the brush down on the coffee table. I cried heavily over his lap and he let me stay there for a while. "Now, next time I tell you that you're getting a spanking are you going to take me seriously?"

I nodded furiously.

"You've really damaged my trust, Leslie. When I got the call from the school today I couldn't believe that you'd do such a thing."

"I won't do it anymore," I sniffled.

"You'd better not, because I won't hesitate to spank you again."

He lifted me up and hugged me tightly, rubbing my back as I gathered myself.

"Skipping class is dangerous," he lectured. "Not only would it be a problem if someone got hurt and didn't know where you were to contact you, it'd be a problem if you got hurt, or if the school found out and it got put on your record. That wouldn't be cool."

"I know, Thomas. I'm sorry."

He kissed my cheek and pulled up my panties and pants. "Now, go work on whatever it was you missed in school today. Dinner will be ready in a couple of hours and we can watch CSI."

I smiled. "Okay."

No comments: