06 September 2005

Story: The Good Old Days

Part of the Terrence/Brianna & Ashton/Ana series.  Ana wants to go out with her boyfriend, but Ashton insists that she's grounded.  Ana sneaks out anyway, and Ashton catches her, giving her a good spanking right there in the living room without even taking into account that Bri's sitting there watching.

The Good Old Days
by Breanna Carter

The next morning I woke up fairly late and everyone else was already up... everyone else being Ashton and Ana and they were at each others' throats. I could actually hear them screaming from where I was sleeping. I pattered down the stairs in my pjs rubbing my still-sore bottom, trying to figure out what was going on.

"... me that you had it finished," Ashton was shouting, waving a sheet of paper in the air.

"It's not that big of a deal! I can finish it tomorrow morning!"

"You're wrong there, Young Lady, it is a big deal," he said, pointing a finger in his face. "When you begin lying to me about your schoolwork and casually forgetting to show me notes from your teachers, it is a big deal." I sat down on the couch, trying to watch tv and ignore what was happening before my very eyes... but it's like a car accident, you just can't stop looking. "Ever since you started going out with that Blake guy this shit has been happening and frankly, I'm tired of it."

"Don't blame him!" she shrieked.

"I'm not blaming him, I'm blaming you."

She folded her arms, sulking.

"You are not to go out with him for the next two weeks."

"TWO WEEKS!?!" she yelled, so loudly that I jumped a little.

"Yes, two weeks, and keep it up and it'll be more."

"That's not fair!"

"Not fair? You leave the house after school and come strolling in at midnight, all the while promising me that your homework is finished, and then I find this note from the teacher explaining that you've been slacking up on your work... now, tell me what's not fair."

She looked like she was about to explode. "You don't understand! I have to see him! You can't ground me! I'll go anyway!" she said.

"I don't think the three things you need in life are food, water, and seeing Blake, Young Lady... and I can and will ground you."

"But I already promised him I was going out today!"

"Guess you'll have to cancel."

"He's on his way!"

"Call his cell."

"THIS ISN'T FAIR!"

I was beginning to find some sort of amusement in this, then I realized that I probably looked as pathetic when I was arguing with Terrence. I couldn't help it, though... Ana was blowing it waay out of proportion... but that's teenage angst for you.

My friend gave an exasperated sigh at the top of her lungs then stormed off, muttering things about Ashton on her way. I quickly turned away to the tv.

"Do you do that to Terrence?" Ash asked me, plopping down beside me.

"You know it."

"Girls are so overdramatic."

I responded with, "Guys are stupid."

"Yeah well..." he tried to come up with something clever, but instead got lost into the tv. It didn't matter because I wouldn't have been listening to him anyway.

I have no idea how long we were sitting there, engrossed in some crazy movie on HBO, but suddenly, something caught our attention.

"Who in God's name is honking their horn.." Ashton muttered, then got up and looked out the curtain.

It took all of the power in me not to giggle. I knew *exactly* who was honking!

I perked up, especially when Ashton said, "I know she's not..." The curtain was wide open and there was Ana, running across the yard to meet Blake in his car. Ah, yes, the crazy things we do for love and the drama I was about to see! It's really mean of me to wish such things upon my best friend, but I needed someone to humor me.

Ashton swung open the door so fast it slammed against the wall... hard! He was outside in no time, yelling.

"Anastasia! You better get inside this house if you know what's good for you."

She hurridely opened the door on the passenger's side and jumped in. I saw her frantically yelling at Blake, and Blake was talking calmly and rationally back. Meanwhile, Ashton's walking down the driveway and I swear I could see steam blowing out of his ears. Ohhh man, he was soooo mad.. I hadn't seen him that mad since the first day of school when Ana kept smarting off.

I guess Ana had been telling Blake to take off, but Blake was a little scared of Ashton and instead of obeying his girlfriend, he sat there in the driveway like a dud. Ashton ripped the door open and said something to her. Probably something like, "Get out."

She was arguing with him... not smart. Who argues with someone who's so pissed that steam's coming out of their ears?!?

He asked her two times to get out and when she wouldn't budge, he grabbed her upper arm and tore her out of the car, saying a couple of words to Blake, then slamming the door shut. He hauled Anastasia back towards the house. He was walking so fast and angrily that I don't think she was really walking... he was morely carrying her with one hand, scolding her the whole way.

As he walked inside, I sat back down on the couch, pretending to be more interested in the tv than the situation presented to me.

Anastasia seemed to be a bit subdued... I think she finally realized what she was in for.

Ashton slammed the door enough to make the walls rattle. He dragged her inside the living room, still scolding. "...don't know where you get this idea that you're all high and mighty, but I'm about to put a stop to that. You're not going to deliberately disobey me like this. When I tell you not to do something, you are not going to do it whether I have to spank you everyday for the next two weeks or not. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," she mumbled.

He finally arrived at the couch perpendicular to the sofa I was sitting on. He angrily released his grip on her and wasted no time forcing her pants and panties down to the floor, then pulling her over his lap. I shifted nervously in my position semi-watching the scene and noting that my backside was still throbbing from last night so her's would definitely be sore in a few minutes!

He lifted his hand high in the air and rained down smacks on her upturned bottom. It didn't take long before she was screaming and pleading for him to stop, promising that she'd be good and she wouldn't do anything like that ever again. He wasn't buying it and damn, he was spanking hard! The sound of the slaps could be compared to thunder... that's how loud they were! She was bouncing up and down and kicking and bawling, but he kept up the rhythm, not slowing down a bit. Her backside was quickly turning red.

"I will not tolerate this, Young Lady, do you understand?" he bellowed.

"Ooowwwieeee yeesssss!!"

He kept up a steady pace and must have spanked her for at least five minutes straight without even giving her so much as a breather. By the time he finished, her poor bottom was dark and she was shivering in pain. He lifted her up and pulled her panties up as well.

"Go outside and get me a switch," he ordered.

She was in no condition to argue, so instead, stepped out of her jeans and shuffled out the doorway. They had a high privacy fence so no one would be able to see her unless they were looking.

"Don't you EVER do anything like that, Brianna," Ashton warned me, giving me a look that made my stomach churn.

"I won't," I muttered back, adverting my attention to the tv.

When Ana came back in, her bottom looked as sore as ever and she hadn't let up at all on her crying. Probably because she was scared shitless of having that damn switch applied to her backside. I'd have been scared, too! It didn't look like it was going to feel so good!

Ashton took her upper arm in his hands and rushed the process along by leaning her over the dining room table which gave me too good of a view of the spanking. She buried her head in her arms and bawled for a little while, body shaking in sobs. I gave her my sympathy... It was bad enough to get a hand-spanking all on your thighs and sit-spots, which is what he did. But then, on top of that, he was going to spank her with a switch!

He pulled her panties down to her knees and gave her a countless amount of stinging whacks with that damn switch. Most of them were one right after another with no hesitation on Ashton's part, but every so often Ana would squirm enough to make him slow down a bit. I have no idea how long he spanked her with the switch because by that time I was wincing each time I heard it hit her tender flesh. I was wishing it'd be over, though not quite as much as Ana was, I'm sure.

He finally lifted her up off the table and she almost instantly fell into his arms in sobs. I almost started crying myself, then realized that I had completely given up to trying to watch tv instead of what was happening. Like I said, the same thing we do with car accidents.

Ashton hugged his little sister tightly, rubbing her back and letting her cry in his arms. It was a pathetically adorable sight. After a while, she pulled away and he pushed her hair out of her eyes, holding her cheeks in his hands to where she was looking in his eyes.

"Anastasia, I love you, but you're not going to mess up your school grades to have a social life. School is more important. And you know I don't tolerate you disobeying me like you did today."

"I know," she whispered.

He hugged her again and then they released, Ana wiping her eyes and tugging her panties back up. I found it rude to stare, but I couldn't help it.

She half smiled at me, then blushed.

I didn't know what to say.

She stood there for a minute, then came towards me, hugging me tightly. "You're the best friend ever... I'm sorry you had to see that."

I blinked, hugging her back. "Thanks Ana... I'm sorry I did, too..."

Then, like it was a tradition or something, we walked hand in hand up the stairs and to her room. She washed her face good while I found her a pair of loose pajamas. She came back in the room and took a glance at her bottom, scrunching up her eyes. "Wow... that looks bad."

I nodded.

"But we've had worse, haven't we?"

I smiled. "Probaby. We're just trouble-makers."

She took the pj pants I'd lain on the bed and carefully pulled them over her backside. "Will you help me do my homework?" she asked.

"Of course. What do you have homework in?"

"Chemistry," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Ew, I don't know if I can help you with that..."

She pulled out her notebook and a worksheet, lying down on her stomach and scribbling down some answers. I helped her out with some of it, glancing through a magazine when she didn't need the help. After a while, we got bored with doing our own thing and started talking, surprisingly, about spankings.

"When do you think we've gotten it worse than what I got today?" she asked.

I thought back, though it wasn't a topic I actually liked to discuss. "The Chicago trip," I said, remembering how we'd gotten spanked by both Terrence and Ashton. "Our butts looked terrible!"

She giggled. "Or that time that we snuck into that rated R movie and ran away from that police officer! And I bit him!"

"Ohmygosh! I remember that!" I giggled back. See? I knew one day we'd be laughing about our previous spankings. "And I tried to pick a fight with him. Haha... that was funny."

"Yeah, but we got our buns roasted for sure that time!"

"That damn paddle... I hate that thing!" I admitted. "He used it on me after your birthday, when I convinced us to skip school for some strange reason."

"Ohhh, damn, yeah, I got it bad that time, too! WIth a switch!"

I winced. "What about that time we got in the food fight and you smarted off to Ashton? You got it bad then, too.."

"Oh yeah... that was realllllly bad. And then that time that you were hanging out with Jayna and had the bright idea to steal something," she teased.

I rubbed my bum, "that one hurt!" I admitted. "I think that was the worst I've ever gotten. And when I drank and drove... I don't like thinking about those two nights."

"One thing about it, at least we deserved most of them. What about the ones we don't deserve? Like when I brought my cell phone to school!"

"I know... you were just talking to me in the bathroom. That wasn't fair, I was having a nervous breakdown!"

"Nobody would understand, though."

"And I didn't think we deserved to get into so much trouble for having a food fight, or for pulling the fire alarm!"

She laughed.

"Hey, Ana... are you going to get in trouble next year on the first day of school?"

"Probably."

"Even without me there?"

She bit her lower lip, sitting up slightly. "Can I tell you something, Bri?"

"Of course," I said, nodding.

"Well, I know I've been hanging out a lot with Blake lately, but it's nothing against you, I promise. I'm just worried that you're going to want to hang out with your senior friends and you're leaving soon anyway and I'm going to be alone so I want to have some friends."

"Awww, Ana!!" I said, hugging her. "I know it's nothing against you, but I'm only leaving school and you'll only have to stay there a year without me, though I know it'll be tough," I said, winking. "But either way, I'm sorry for being so jealous about you and Blake. I know I've been giving you a hard time about it, but sometimes it just seems like you don't even listen to me. Like when I got Cosmo."

"Cosmo?"

I smiled. "See?"

She rolled her eyes. "Well I'm listening now. What's Cosmo?"

"My cat! He's beautiful... you'll have to come over and see him!"

She laughed. "Oh, Bri... I'm sorry for being that way. I didn't realize I was ignoring you. Sometimes I get excited about random stuff and I don't know how to shut up. Just tell me to shut up next time!"

"I promise!"

"So I'll start paying more attention to you and you'll stop being so jealous and we'll be good friends again like we used to?"

I nodded. "That's right."

"Hey, I heard that the junior guy named Cole likes you!" she said suddenly.

"Ana... he's a junior.."

"So? I am, too! We're going to go on a double date.." I didn't have the heart, nor the time, to turn her down. Ashton was knocking on the door.

"Bri, your brother's here."

I gulped... utoh... that was something else I didn't particularily want to deal with. But at least Ana and I talked out our differences and I admitted that I was being annoying, so maybe the same would happen with Terrence... Hopefully Ashton wouldn't tell him about my rampage the night before.

No comments: