19 June 2005

Story: The Soccer Party

Part of the Terrence/Brianna series.  Ana convinces Bri to come to the soccer party, which means that Bri has to drive her car, which she's grounded from driving.  To make matters worse, on Bri's ride home, she gets pulled over for speeding.  Yikes.

The Soccer Party
by Breanna Carter

It was our soccer team's Christmas party and according to Ana, I just *had* to go.

"Come on, Bri! You gotta come! Blake's going to be there and I want you to meet him."

"Ana, I already told you. Terrence isn't going to be home until late tonight, and I don't have any way to get there."

"But can't you just drive your car?"

I shook my head. "Nope."

"Come onnnn, you know where the keys are!"

Leave it to Anastasia to tempt me in such a way. "Ana, I don't wanna go, and I really don't want to get in trouble. You know what Terrence would do if he found out I used the car."

"But he won't find out, Bri. That's the thing," she coaxed. "He's going on a date, right? He left the house at six, probably didn't make it to her house until 6:30. He'll stay there a few minutes, take her to dinner, then a nine o'clock movie, won't make it home until at least eleven, probably not til midnight. That's PLENTY of time! And if you're not having fun, you can leave early. Besides, you're the team captain. How many times do you think there's been a party that the team captain didn't go to?"

She sort of had a point. I mean, Terrence wouldn't be home til late, and the team captain always went to the party.. But I really didn't want to deal with the Jayna drama. "I dunno..."

"Pleaseeeeee," she begged. "I realllly want you to meet Blake!"

I sighed. "Let me call around and see if I can get a ride, and I'll let you know later."

"Please think about it, Bri," she said, then hung up the phone.

I didn't see what the big deal about this party was, anyway. I mean, there'd probably be drinking there (everyone knows I'm not doing that shit again), people would be exchanging gifts, and everyone would be introducing everyone else to their boyfriends that went to other schools. I didn't have one of those yet, nor did I really want one. I mean, besides Ashton, and it didn't seem like that was happening anytime soon.

Instead of actually calling around and trying to find a ride, though, I got engrossed into this stupid show on MTV and ended up forgetting about my promise to Ana. Until she called me, at least.

"Bri! Did you find a ride?"

"Erm, I think I'm going to sit this party out, Ana."

She whined. "I realllly want you to meet Blake!" she shrieked.

"Then why don't you guys come over after the party? He has a car, right?"

She coughed slightly. "We would, but he doesn't really wanna drive all the way over there, and besides, the party won't be the same without you."

I sighed. It wasn't that he didn't want to drive that far, it was that she was scared to be sort of alone with him. I mean, when there's tons of people, like at the party, he probably wouldn't try anything against her will. When it was just the three of us, he'd go ahead and rape both Ana and me. After all, she didn't know him that well, and I knew her enough to know when she was lying and when she was afraid. That's what made me agree.

"Fine, I'll go."

She yelped with excitement. "Thank you sooooo much, Bri. You know you're my sis, and I need your approval before I decide to date a guy."

"Yeah, well, you owe me one. And Terrence better not find out about this."

"He won't, I assure you."

With that, I pried myself away from the tv and took a quick shower, not bothering to dry my hair or anything fancy, just putting it up on a ponytail and dressing myself in something halfway decent. Hey, it was clean, that's all that matters. I tiptoed into Terrence's room towards his dresser where my keys were. I gulped. This was the ultimate... if I actually did this and got caught, Terrence would skin me alive.

I winced at that thought. As I stood there, hands near the keys, all I could think was that if he asked why I did this, I wouldn't be able to say that I wasn't thinking at the time. 'Cause I was thinking. I knew the consequences for my actions. Was it worth it? Probably not.

Trying to push the thoughts out of my mind, I grabbed the keys from the dresser. Ohh, they felt so good in my hands! I hadn't driven in soooo long. Hadn't held that key in months. And now I was taking that chance. Now I was going to drive.

I closed his door, leaving everything in its proper place and scurrying away. I was scared and wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible in case Terrence came home at the last minute. I was too much of a basketcase to be any fun at the party. Why the hell did Anastasia want me to go anyway?

I started up my car, as Terrence had done at least once a week for the last few months (sometimes also driving it around the block and letting me ride with him), and adjusted the mirrors and the seat to my liking. Terrence is a big guy, much bigger than I am, so he had the seat far back and the mirror all high... I couldn't drive worth a shit like that. Taking a deep breath in, I put the car in reverse and drove off, driving more careful than I had in my entire year and a half of driving.

I arrived at the party just in time to catch all the crazy drunks running around like idiots and to be introduced to some kids I didn't know. Boyfriends and friends and such that I'd already known were going to be there. For the time being, Ana wasn't there, so I mostly hung out with Shellie. I'd already bought my Christmas presents and wasn't really planning on giving them to my friends just yet, but since I was at the party, what the hell? I decided to anyway.

"Oh my gosh! Bri! This is so cute!" they'd all shriek. And before I knew it, I was actually having a good time.

"Bri!!!!" Ana yelped, after I'd been at the party about thirty minutes. "You made it!" She tackled me in a hug.

I smiled. "Hey Ana."

"Bri, this is Blake. Blake, Bri."

Blake extended his hand and I studied him. I'd known who he was before that night. I mean, everybody in our school knows who everybody is, even the new kids, like Blake. He was a baseball player with blond hair and always wore a backwards hait. He had green eyes and an earring in each ear.

"Hey, Blake, nice to meet you."

He nodded.

There was only one word I could use to describe how I felt about him from this meeting: Stoner!

"Hey! Where's my present!" I heard Anastasia yelp after seeing my box full of gifts (poorly wrapped by yours truly).

"You don't get one," I teased, smiling. But she knew she got her present later, probably on Christmas, since we'd probably all be spending Christmas together. Her dad would probably be out of town, and since it was only Terrence and me, we'd definitely want some company.

Blake wasn't much fun. Every so often he'd say a word or two, but they always ended up sounding stupid. Like I said, he was on the baseball team, and most of the guys that I knew on the team were stoners... at least the bench warmers were, and as far as I knew, he was a bench warmer! Ana seemed to like him, though, and snuggled up with him most of the night, turning down drinks along with me. He seemed like an okay guy, from what I saw. Thus, I gave my approval silently to myself right before looking at my watch.

"Holyshit! Ana! It's late, I gotta go!"

Shellie raised her eyebrows.

"Long story," I told her, hugging each of my friends and saying my goodbyes.

My nerves became bad again. I was shaking like crazy and trying to get out of there as quickly as possible without looking like a crazy maniac. I don't think it worked. I finally made it to my car and peeled out of the driveway, speeding the whole way down the highway. I was so scared that I couldn't even hear the radio. It was nearing eleven o'clock and Terrence could be home at any minute. That wasn't the only thing that was on my mind, though -- what if he was *already* home? What if he was there and waiting up for me with that look on his face like he'd won, like he'd known the entire time that I'd get up and go somewhere. What if he already had the paddle waiting out for me. So many what ifs, that I didn't realize the night could get any worse...

Until there were flashing lights behind me.

"FUCK!" I yelled, beating the steering wheel like it was his fault I was getting pulled over. I'd never gotten a ticket before, why start now?

After I pulled over, the cop came to my window. "Please step out of the vehicle with your license, registration, and proof of insurance," he ordered. I was nearly to tears and anxious as hell.

I pulled the things out of my glovebox and stepped outside into the cold winter air. I hadn't realized how cold it was until that moment. I guess cause I hadn't stayed outside much.

He walked me behind my car and in front of his where the camera could see me, and then looked over my stuff. "Miss Carter, do you know why I pulled you over?" he asked.

I shivered. "Yes, sir," I answered, remembering how I'd hit eighty just before I saw the flashing lights.

He waited.

"I was speeding."

"Do you know what the speed limit is?"

I cringed. "Sixty," I answered.

He handed me back my license and other papers, then began scribbling down something on a pad of paper. "Twenty miles over the speed limit is nothing to play with, Young Lady," he told me, tearing the ticket off of the pad.

"Yes, sir," I answered, taking the paper.

"I appreciate your cooperation," he told me, smiling slightly and dismissing me.

I tried not to freak out. "Don't worry," I told myself, "I can just pay it and Terrence'll never find out." Of course, the cop pulling me over had set me back about ten minutes, so if he hadn't been home already, he would surely be there by now!

I drove the speed limit the rest of my way home, which wasn't too far, and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that Terrence wasn't home. I parked the car in its prior place then raced inside with the keys so he wouldn't randomly come home when I'd almost gotten away scot-free.

The light on the answering machine was flashing when I got home. I gulped, hoping that he hadn't come home and then left again to find me. The only way to find out would be to listen to the message, 'cause he hadn't written a note..

"Hey Bri, it's me. Just calling to check up on ya. Guess you're out with Ana. I'll be home around midnight. Hope you're having a good night."

Talk about guilt. Well, I mean, I was out with Ana, but he suspected nothing.

Now was the time to think up my story. Ashton and Terrence talk too much for me to tell him that Ash took me. He knew that Jayna and I weren't getting along very well anymore. None of the rest of my friends had a car. What if I just told him that Ana's new guyfriend picked me up?

I dialed Ana's cell. "Hey," she answered. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, did Terrence call your phone?"

"Nope, sure didn't."

"Kick ass!" I replied, wanting to do the happy dance. "Okies, I'm at home. Ima tell Terrence that you and your boy took me to the party, k?"

"K, that's fine. See ya!"

I nervously hung up the phone and sat on the couch, not paying a bit of attention to the tv. When Terrence finally came in it scared the shit out of me because I'd jumped a couple of feet into the air. He didn't notice, though. He was floating on clouds.

"How was your date?" I asked.

"It was fun," he answered, smiling and sitting next to me.

"Really? What'd you do?"

"Dinner and a movie, you know, typical date."

I grinned. "Awesome. I'm glad you had a spiffy time."

"What'd you do tonight?"

"Went to that stupid soccer party with Ana."

"Oh? How was it?"

I shrugged. "It was okay. Gave all of my presents out and stuff. Met Ana's guy."

"Nice guy?"

"Mneh, he's okay, I guess. Kind of annoying. But whatever makes her happy."

He nodded. "That's right," he said and slapped me on the shoulder. "You okay?" Damn brother's intuition again.

"Yeah, just kinda upset, that's all. Saw Jayna tonight and stuff."

He hugged me. "It'll be fine."

If only he *knew* what was bugging me!

I wish I could just write "The End" right here and tell you that I lived happily ever after without ever getting into trouble again, but my story is far from over. For the entirity of my Christmas break, I basically hung out with Shellie because Ana was all over her new guy friend. It was rather irritating, though I understood the feeling because I'd once had a boyfriend named Joey with whom I wanted to see all the time. But I never gave up my friends for him!

"Terrence, you'll take me to Shellie's house?"

He was tying a shoe, about to head out with his new girl to run some errands. I'd kept pestering him to tell me what he was doing, but he wouldn't tell, which meant probably some Christmas shopping. "Sure. What are you girls going to do?"

I shrugged. "I guess the same thing we always do... sit around, watch tv, talk, maybe go to the park." The park was in walking distance from her house.

"Sounds great," he said, ruffling my hair.

"I'll see if her mom'll bring me home before they have dinner."

"That's fine, but only if she doesn't mind, okay?"

"Terrence, she's been lugging me around all week... I don't think she'd start minding now."

He rolled his eyes at me. "Fine, fine, whatever," he said, smiling.

Shellie's house was uneventful, and her mom drove me home about five. When we pulled into the driveway my heart stopped. My car was gone.

"Hey, Bri, where's your car?" Shellie's mom asked.

"Don't know. Hope Terrence has it," I said. Actually, I hoped that someone had stolen it. *Then* there wouldn't be a chance of Terrence finding out that I'd driven it. But how was he supposed to find out? I mean, all I'd done was change the mirrors and the seat. Dammit! Why hadn't I changed it back? I could just tell him that I'd sat in it just for a few minutes, but didn't drive it. Would he believe me?

I went inside, my bottom tingling. I was in for it. Oh man, I was in for it! That's all I could think. The only thing that passed through my mind was what was going to happen. I almost even considered going into his room and hiding the paddle. But I didn't. Only awaited my fate.

The door half-slammed and I bit my lower lip harder. He was home. "BRI! I'M HOME!" he yelled, only to find me silently sitting on the couch. "Oh, there you are..." He paused. I looked at him. "We need to have a talk." I knew it was coming.

"We do?" I asked, trying to play dumb, like I didn't know what was going on.

"I need you to explain this to me," he said, coming towards me with a yellow slip of paper.

"It, um, looks to me like you gotta ticket."

"Close, except it says your name on it instead of mine."

"Does it?" I asked, glancing at it.

"Now is not the time for smartass comments, Brianna," he told me.

"I know."

"I love how it's dated from last week. Hmm, seems like last week you weren't able to drive your car..."

I didn't say anything for fear of another smartass comment.

"So, spill it, and the truth."

"Well, um... remember when I wanted to go to that party?" I asked. Upon his nod, I went on and explained. "Well, see, Ana really wanted me to go because she had this new guy and she liked him a lot and wanted my approval and she's the one who even mentioned the idea of taking my car and I told her no but she kept on and kept on and nobody else was able to take me and she said that you'd never find out and it'd be okay and I'm sorry!"

"So you're giving Anastasia all of the blame?"

I gulped. "Well, some of it at least. She convinced me, and gave me the idea, and I was really just looking out for her cause she's like a little sister. I mean, wouldn't you want to approve of a guy before I dated him?"

"Yes, but I wouldn't disobey strict orders from my brother to do it."

I hung my head, twiddling my thumbs.

"And the ticket?" he asked.

"I was speeding to get home because I didn't want you to find out."

"Speeding a lot, too, I see. Twenty miles over the speed limit."

I winced. Sounded a lot worse coming from him.

"So, you took the car under your punishment without it, you sped the way home, lied to me about who took you to the party, and were dishonest by not giving me this ticket. Anything else you need to tell me about?"

I shook my head. "No, sir, that's all."

"Were you planning on telling me about this ticket?"

"No."

"You know that it's going to raise our insurance? And you were going so fast you might get your license taken away? Not like you'll be needing it, since you're not going to be driving for a while."

I almost started crying again. "Please, Terrence, don't take my car away longer!"

"Have you given me any choice? Do you realize what you've done, Young Lady? You *deliberately* disobeyed me. You took your car fully aware of what you were doing. I trusted you to do as you are supposed to, and you let me down. How can I trust you to be responsible with your car after this? I'd like to trust you not to drink and drive, which is the reason you don't have the car, but I can't even trust you to stay at home anymore. Why should I give it back to you?"

He had a point, and I didn't argue.

"Not to mention that you lied to me."

He was silent, letting everything sink in. I was already feeling crappy enough, and the fact that he was royally pissed wasn't helping the situation any. Of course, come to think of it, he wasn't overreacting at all. He was speaking calmly and rationally. That's always a good thing.

He breathed in. "Okay, let's get this over with," he said, sitting down on the couch. "Stand up, Brianna."

I was still biting my lip, and I stood up at his side, looking down at him and letting a tear slip down my cheek.

He grabbed the button of my jeans and undid them, then tugged them down to the floor, taking my panties with them. I shivered in fear.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, unable to talk for fear that I might start bawling.

He didn't say anything, only took me over his lap. I felt this familiar position once again, not enjoying any of it. I sank my face into the couch, putting my hands behind my back so Terrence could grab ahold of them. This was going to hurt like hell, and I'd rather him hold my hands instead of taking the chance of reaching back and getting into more trouble. I wanted to comply as much as possible.

The spanking began without a word being spoken. He just lifted his palm high in the air and slapped it down on my bottom, letting me howl for all it's worth. It hurt sooo badly, but all for a good reason. He slapped my bum again and again, getting a steady rhythm and concentrating mainly on my sitspots. I kicked slightly, trying not to yelp too much (not succeeding).

"Oooowwww, Terrence... ahhhhh, that hurts!" I bawled.

"Why am I giving you this spanking, Brianna Nicole?"

"Because I disobeyed you and I lied and OW! got a ticket."

"Exactly, only more because you disobeyed me an lied," he answered, replying also with hearty smacks to my sitspots. "If there's anything I don't like, Brianna, it's dishonesty. I want to trust you, you're my sister. But how am I going to trust you if you lie to me?"

I cried into the couch, "I'm sorry. I won't do it again!"

"You're right about that. After this spanking, you'll definitely think twice before you do anything so irresponsible."

With that, he began spanking my thighs (which caused my screams to get even louder if at all possible). He spanked and spanked and spanked my thighs until they felt like they were maroon. I was sobbing like a baby and I couldn't breathe very well from all the crying. My nose was stuffy and my head was hurting, but that didn't take my mind away from the throbbing in my backside and thighs.

"Okay, Brianna, get up." He helped me to my feet. "Get my hairbrush," he ordered, and I knew which one he was talking about. No, not a dinky plastic one, but a heavy wooden one with a smooth back. I hobbled to his room where the brush lay on his dresser next to my keys. Why hadn't I seen it before I took the car? It was certainly supposed to help deter me from picking up the keys.

I gulped as I took it in my hands, then hobbled back to the living room where Terrence sat on the couch, head in hands. He lifted his head as he heard me coming.

"All right, come on," he said, putting me back over his lap.

With the first smack I was already bawling and throwing a fit. It hurt like mad-crazy and I guess I was expecting it, but it'd been a couple of months since my last hairbrush spanking that I wasn't totally ready for the sting it produced.

"Owwwwwwwwwiiiiieeeeee!!" I howled.

He paid no attention, just kept delivering them. I kicked and squirmed and tried to move to where he'd stop spanking in the same spot, but he only circled his arm around me to keep me still and spanked harder. "Stop squirming, Young Lady. I'm far from finished."

I whined along with my crying, then paced myself for the rest of the hard smacks. Somewhere through the crying and spanking I remembered the last time I was spanked so hard and how he spanked my inner thighs. I desperately wished he wouldn't do that this time.

But he *did* spank my thighs, and very hard, at that. I figured by the end of the night my entire bottom would be black and blue from the damn hairbrush.

He lifted me up after a few minutes of that and helped me over the couch. That's when I realized that it *still* wasn't over!

"Nooooooo," I pleaded. "Pleaseeeeee, no moreeee!" I sobbed, gasping and trying to catch my breath but crying too hard to be able to.

He didn't answer, just pushed me slightly over the couch. "Have you learned your lesson, Brianna Carter?"

"Y-yes, sir!"

"So what will you do next time something like this happens?"

"I won't go!"

He must've understood what I meant, cause he didn't push any further. "Okay, I'm going to spank you with my belt to drive the lesson home, and then I'll be finished."

My sobs hadn't died any, and now all hopes of sitting down for a couple of weeks were gone. I could see him in my head unbuckling the belt, sliding it through the loops, then folding it over.

"Almost finished," he promised and I felt the sting in my bottom telling me that this wasn't going to be any easier to take than the rest of my punishment. I can't say I didn't deserve it, because I did... but that didn't help me feel any better!

He didn't give me much with the belt, cause I guess he felt sorry for me. My bottom must have been purple by that time (at least it felt that way!) When he *finally* finished up, I was a mess and my hair was matted to my face from all the tears. I was sweating from struggling and fighting so much, and my whole body ached from all the crying. My face was red and puffy, my bottom the darkest shade of red possible. Things weren't feeling so great.

Terrence gathered me into his arms, being careful around my tender backside. "Babygirl, I love you, and I want to trust you, okay? But you must *not* do this. It's a privilege that you have a car, and when you abuse that privilege, your car is mine. If this happens again, we're selling it, do you hear me?"

I nodded, not worried about it. No way was this happening again!

"I understand that Ana is your best friend and you want to be there for her, but I don't care what she says -- if you know it's wrong, don't do it."

"Yes, sir," I murmured.

He held me close, rubbing my back and helping me calm down. Finally, when I was all cried out, he lifted me and pushed the hair out of my eyes. "Call Anastasia," he told me.

I nodded. If anyone needed to know about this, she did.

It wasn't she who answered, but Ashton. "Hello?"

"Hey," I said, sniffling. "It's Bri.."

"Hey Bri... what's wrong?"

"Nothing," I said, wincing as I attempted to sit down on my bed, but finally gave up and lay down on my stomach instead. "Is Ana around?"

"Nah, she's out with that guy. Hey Bri, you've met him... what do you think?"

I shrugged. "I think he's fine, I guess."

"She's been getting back late for curfew for a while now, and I've been warning her for quite some time. I know it's cool for her having a boyfriend, but she's really starting to push it."

"Yeah."

"So what's up?" he asked, more like asking what was going on instead of just a friendly gesture.

I shrugged, even though he couldn't see. "I dunno... just in trouble and stuff..."

"Uh oh... did Ana have something to do with it?"

"Sorta..."

"Do tell," he begged.

"Nah, it's okay..." I almost continued my sentence but he interrupted.

"Brianna, tell me what happened."

"Mneh, she just begged me to go to the soccer party thing and convinced me to use my car."

"Oh? She told me that her boyfriend picked you up that night."

"That's cause we didn't want Terrence to know."

"I see. Well, I'll have a talk with her about it.."

"Noooo, don't do that."

"I'll tell her that Terrence told me, because I'm pretty sure he will."

I groaned. "I don't want her to get into trouble."

"Well, she's in trouble anyway. I'll talk to you later, Bri."

"See ya," I muttered and hung up.

Fortuantely, Ana wasn't mad at me about it. I'm sure she didn't *want* the spanking that she got, but she didn't mind so much since she felt like she got me into trouble. Ah well, one thing's for sure, we both learned our lessons and promised each other never to persuade the other to do anything so stupid again (though we weren't sure if we'd actually follow through on that promise...).

No comments: