19 June 2005

Story: The Brat Takes After Her Sis

Part of The Brat mini series.  Now it's Aubrey's turn.

The Brat Takes After Her Sis
by Breanna Carter

"I have a surprise for you," Josh said as we ambled back into the living room.

I gave him a questioning look. "What's that?"

He handed me his keys. "Look in the backseat inside my backpack. You should find it okay."

I smiled slightly, unsure of what it could be. If it was a surprise, though, it had to be good!

I scooped the keys from his hands and skipped outside, opening the back door and digging for his backpack. He could complain about my car being a mess all, but his was just as bad! I finally found the backpack and searched through it. My heart sank as I found the surprise: A small paddle with about six holes drilled through it. Some surprise.

Walking back in the house with his backpack, I said, "I didn't find any surprises in here..."

He rolled his eyes. "Don't play that innocent act with me, Young Lady," he said in a stern voice that made my stomach do flips. "Unless you want more than I'm already giving you.."

"But Josh... Serenity is here..."

"I don't care... you saw her get spanked... I think it's only fair that..."

"Noooo!! She can't see me get spanked!!" I wailed.

He just laughed. "I'm just kidding. But you're getting spanked anyway. You need to learn how to have a better handle on your sister and to NOT call me at work unless it's an emergency!"

"But, Josh.." I stammered, trying to think of an excuse. "I didn't know..."

"Like hell you didn't know. I've told you countless times not to call at work unless it's an emergency. And if you didn't realize that what happened with Serenity wasn't an emergency... well, then, I'd like to know what you wouldn't consider an emergency."

I gulped.

He took the backpack from my hands, then revealed the paddle. It had been a board at some point. The creator probably had no idea what purpose the board would serve -- unless he was some sicko freak (like Josh and me), and made it specifically for that reason. Guess we'll never know.

"All right, Aubrey, jeans and panties down."

"Josh," I pleaded, giving it one last shot, though I knew it wouldn't work. He was persistant. "I didn't mean to." What a great attempt.

"I understand. You're still getting spanked. Pants down, and don't make me ask you again."

I gulped and fiddled with the button on my jeans, finally unbuttoning it (as he gave me a warning glare) and pulling them down to my knees. I looked back up at him again and he pointed downwards. That meant to pull the panties down, too. Now, as you can imagine, around Josh, I shouldn't really worry about the things he sees. But there's always something demeaning about a barebottom spanking, especially when you're forced to take down all clothes with him standing right there watching! Reluctantly, I tugged them down to meet my jeans and stood there, digging my toes into the carpet.

Josh sat down on the couch and grabbed my wrists, so I wouldn't be able to block anything. In other words, so I'd be as embarrassed as possible. I couldn't help but think that my younger sister was in the other room, probably spying on me and plotting to tell everyone what was happening. And if she wasn't already spying on me, the chances of her coming in were pretty high.

"Why am I spanking you, Aubrey?" he asked, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Because I called you at work when it wasn't an emergency."

"And?"

"Um, because I'm doing a bad job at handling my younger sister."

"And how are you going to fix that?"

"I'm going to start disciplining her more efficiently."

"And how are you going to learn how to do that?"

I hid a smirk. "I'm going to be spanked properly to help me learn how to do it myself."

"Very good," he answered, tugging at my wrists and letting me fall over his lap. "I expect to make quite an impression on you, dear, as I did your sister. The poor girl won't be sitting for a while and you won't either. However, since she is younger than you, you'll get it a lot worse..."

I shivered, hands in front of me and my face lying on my arms, trying not to think about what was happening.

He rested a hand on my bum, brushing it tenderly against my bare flesh. He teased me for a minute, lifting it up and placing it back down, before actually giving me the first smack. I wasn't expecting it. If Serenity hadn't been home, I would have yelped as loudly as possible, but instead, I covered my mouth, screaming into it.

"Ooowwwwww!! Joshhhh!" came my muffled whine.

"Don't 'oww Josh' me," he answered, delivering a few more. At this point I kind of felt sorry for Serenity because Josh is a strong guy and he wasn't showing mercy! Of course, then I remembered what a brat she was and that *she* was the entire reason I was getting spanked in the first place, so that made me wish that SHE was getting this spanking! Of course, all of this was in the front of my mind. In the back, I was actually enjoying myself.

"Ahhhhh!!!! It hurts!!" I pleaded, kicking slightly and keeping my mouth covered so I wouldn't scream.

"Good, it better hurt. This is what a real spanking feels like, Aubrey," he stated, whacking my sitspots with all of his might, sending my legs kicking like crazy. "What you gave Serenity was nothing, was it?"

"Nooooo," I answered.

He was only spanking me with his hand at this point, but it was already smarting like crazy. I couldn't even imagine what it'd feel like if he were using that damn paddle! But soon enough, I found out.

I felt about eight smacks delivered to my thighs and then the hand rested lightly on my bottom again. "Aubrey, do you know what this is?" he asked and slapped something down on my bottom.

I would have shrieked bloody hell if my mouth hadn't been covered. And he wasn't even hitting with all of his strength yet!! "Yess, sir!" I answered.

"Oh?" he asked, slapping it down again. "And what is it?"

"A-a p-paddle!" I stammered.

He whacked it down again. "That's right, young lady. And who is this paddle necessary for?"

"Naughty little girls like me," I answered, feeling another hearty smack.

I began crying simply because it hurt sooo badly and I just wanted him to stop, but had no idea how to make him. He didn't stop, though. My crying didn't affect him in the least. He just spanked me harder, twacking that damn thing down again and again.

"Pleaseeee," I begged, tears spilling from my eyes as I kicked furiously. "Pleaseeee, Josh, no more!!"

"If you ever call me again for something trivial," he began, not letting up with the heavy spanking, "I will use this paddle at full force and spank you til your bottom blisters, do you hear me?"

I nodded promising him through tears that I understood.

He finished up with my thighs and then sat the paddle down. Josh lifted me up and helped me to the corner, ordering me to stay there until further notice. Somewhere through my tears, I heard him walk away and heard a bedroom door shut. Then I heard him yelling at Serenity. I cried harder. My unruly sister hadn't learned her lesson, but I had!!

In the corner, I tried to lessen my crying so I could hear what was going on...

"... the computer, AGAIN?!? Did I not spank hard enough??"

"No no no, you spanked really really hard!"

"Oh? But it wasn't hard enough, I guess, since you're still disobeying, after all this time."

"Nooooo!!! Josh, don't use that on me!"

"I wouldn't have to if you'd have done as you were told."

She started crying crazily and screaming, obviously trying to escape from him.

"Serenity, you're making this harder on yourself. Now stop all this fighting and get over my lap!"

I don't know if she did it or not, but the next thing I heard was the sound of smacking and lots of loud crying. If I could hear all of this, Serenity *definitely* had heard what was going on with me! I shivered at the thought of that, listening to the spanking, trying not to get myself all riled up.

It lasted for an eternity, but maybe this time she was actually broken. She sobbed as loud as she could, screaming that she was sorry. I took slight pity for her feeling the sting in my own backside. That paddle was bloody murder on a naughty bum. But she deserved it!

Josh walked back in. "Your sis won't be able to sit down for a week," he told me, as if I couldn't have figured that out on my own. "Come here, babygirl," he told me and I turned around, seeing him sitting there on the couch, arms wide open with a smile on his face. "I love you," he told me as I sat down in his lap, feeling the sting once more, but not worrying about it. He hugged me tightly.

I pressed my head against his chest. "That was fun," I whispered, because Josh is the only one who knows about my spanking fascination.

"What was?"

I blushed. "When you spanked me. It was fun."

He chuckled slightly. "Yep, it was."

No comments:

Disqus for Breanna's Story World

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

True Story: A Friend's Visit

Happy 4/20!   As any reader of my fiction stories knows, getting spanked for the use of mind-altering substances is probably my favorite sce...