12 January 2004

Story: Anastasia's First Day of School

Part of the Ashton/Anastasia series.  The same thing as Brianna's First Day of School but from Ana's point of view.

Anastasia’s First Day of School
by Breanna Carter

“Anastasia!” I heard Ashton yell loudly. “Hurry up!” He thought I was taking my precious time in the bathroom to get ready, but really I was still in bed half asleep. He wasn’t supposed to know, but he kind of found out when he stormed into my room and found me lying peacefully under my covers. “What the hell are you doing!” he growled, pulling the covers off of me and smacking my upturned bottom HARD.

“Owwwww,” I squealed, my hands flying to my bottom that had at first felt protected, but after that smack, it wasn’t quite as protected as I imagined it being.

“Get dressed!” He left the room slamming the door and walking angrily through the house. I hated the first day of school. It was bad enough that I had to suffer through the damn private school, but I also had to deal with the teachers asking about my family. We were a little too prominent for my own good. Everyone knew my mother and father. They had just split up over the summer and Mom moved away to Florida where there were all beaches and skin cancer. My father was a big time business man, the owner of a few companies here in town, and spent more time in New York City than he did at home. I guess it didn’t bother me that much. Of course, you’d think that with Ashton being the one who raised me, we’d have ice cream for breakfast and fast food for supper, but surprise, we didn’t. We actually attempted to have real meals like a real family. It was so dysfunctional that it was pathetic.

I decided to go ahead and get up since Ashton didn’t look like he was in too much of a pleasant mood. I guess he was kind of pissed that he was given the job of parent while Dad was out of town on his business trip. Oh well, I didn’t care too much. So long as he didn’t decide to spank me like he did once while the parents were away. My philosophy was simple... what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him. And thus far, it seemed to work. The first day of school was always good for playing pranks, especially at a public school where no one knew you already. At a private school it was harder, and I had to settle for pranks like the good ole putting a bucket over the door so when the teacher walks in it pours all over her. Ashton taught me that one, before he got so uptight. I knew that I shouldn’t try that this school year, 'cause after a while, it’d be a little obvious that I’d be the one behind it. I wasn’t sure what prank I could pull for the new year, but I knew it had to be good.

In a matter of seconds, I was dressed and ready to go. School uniforms were a bitch. I guess that’s what I hated most about going to a private school. But I didn’t really have a choice of where I went. I guess my parents couldn’t have chosen a better school. I had been part of the lacrosse team for years and this was the first year that I decided to go for the soccer team instead. Both were state champs, although the soccer team was better than the lacrosse team and everyone knew it. In fact, nearly everything at our school was a state champ, or at least a district champ. We had all kinds of sports, soccer and lacrosse of course, basketball, volleyball, tennis, and even a golf team. We also had tons of music programs that were great, like choir, band, orchestra, and a symphonic orchestra. We had dance and writer’s clubs and science clubs and the school was just an all around genius school. It was good for me to go there because I was into that kind of stuff, but some of the kids there probably hated it. The dumb ones especially. And the preppy kids who wanted to be a cheerleader for a football team. Give me a break.

Anyway, I skipped to the living room where Ashton waited furiously on the couch for me to get ready. “Okay, Mr. Grinch, I’m ready.” Grinch was a really random name.

He managed a smile and stood up. “That didn’t take long.”

“I don’t spend hours in the bathroom doing my hair like you, Ashton,” I said, smirking.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.” He grabbed his keys from the coffee table and we headed out the door to his silver Jag, the nicest car on the planet. I knew absolutely nothing about it, just that when I got a car, it would be almost just as nice as his. There was no way that the ‘rents would buy him an ultra spiffy car and leave me out in the cold. Okay, there was plenty of way that they’d do that.

The traffic was heavy for it being early in the morning. If I didn’t have to go to school, I’d be asleep, and I figured the other people in the world saw it like that too, but obviously not. Everyone was out and about even if it was raining like hell. Ashton hated the rain, but I loved it! Another random statement.

“Don’t try any stupid pranks this year, okay?”

I rolled my eyes. “Come on, Ash, lighten up.”

“Anastasia, I’m serious,” he said, looking at me. “It’s the first day of school and you don’t need to start this year off wrong.”

“Whatever.”

He finally pulled into the parking lot of my school and looked at me. “I’m not kidding.”

“Bye, Ash!” I said, opening the door and hopping out. “See you after school!”

I practically ran towards the building wanting to leave Ashton as soon as possible. At one point in time he was the only person I could count on, and now I couldn’t even count on him! He was the one I could tell all of my pranks to and he’d laugh and tell me that one day I’d get caught and get in trouble for it and I just shrugged him off and didn’t worry about it. I hated the fact that he was turning into another parent of mine. It wasn’t fair.

“Anastasia!” I heard and instantly there was a body slammed into mine with a hug that I noticed to be one of my best friends, Michelle.

I smiled. “Heya. What’s up?”

“Remember that girl last year who got kicked out of school?”

I racked my brain. Things were so messed up at my school... everybody knew everybody and when there was a new person everyone knew about it and why they were there. I, for one, didn’t see anything super cool about someone getting kicked out of school, but the other students seemed to think it was awesome to finally have someone different who wasn’t goody-goody. Finally a vision came to mind, a girl with brown hair and blue eyes who smiled a lot and hung out with the soccer players. What was her name? “Yeah, I know who you’re talking about. What about her?”

“She’s going to be here this year! And they say she’s a really good soccer player and she’s going to be on the team. And the team is going to nationals this year and they say with her on there that she’ll be awesome and you’re on the soccer team so you’ll get to know her!”

I blinked. “Wow,” I said with sarcastic enthusiasm. “I’ll get to meet the most popular girl in school! Lucky me!” I rolled my eyes. “Come on, Michelle. She’s just a normal person, like everyone else.”

“Right, Anastasia,” she said, obviously not agreeing with me. She was about to say something else but the bell cut her off and we headed inside. Everything seemed so much like the year before, just tougher classes and an abundant worship for the new girl. Another shitty year.

Everything went by smoothly. The classes were decent except I had to spend another year with the bitchy English teacher. How was it that I managed to have a shitty teacher in a subject I hated?

FINALLY, my soccer class began. It was like heaven. And what was even better was that I hadn’t played any pranks so far the entire day and I was just itching to do so. I walked out onto the soccer field and really didn’t hang out with anybody because I didn’t really know many people. The coach was talking and stuff and I wasn’t really paying attention because I didn’t really care. I was just ready to go home and go to sleep. It startled me a bit when she introduced us to everyone, me and a few kids whom I didn’t know. I was the only one who hadn’t been on the soccer team before and I didn’t have a clique to go into, but I didn’t really care. I didn’t care about a lot of stuff at this time.

It kind of came to a shock to me when I found myself in the same group as the junior soccer players. I noticed one as the new girl everyone was talking about. “Welcome to the team,” one girl, Jayna, said, shaking my hand. I tried to smile but I didn’t really feel like it 'cause I knew the girl a little and didn’t really like her.

The other girl moved up. “I’m Brianna,” she said. “Did you go here last year?” I was surprised that such a popular person would actually talk to me, since in most public schools they wouldn’t mingle no matter what.

“Yeah, unfortunately,” I muttered uninterestedly.

I yawned and looked around for a little while. The soccer field was so massive. I was so ecstatic to be playing on one of the greatest teams ever. Next thing I knew, Brianna was pushing Jayna and me away from our group. I blinked and almost said something but Brianna beat me to it.

“So Anastasia... since you’re new to the team, we have a little initiation worked out for you,” she said, smiling an evil grin.

“Oh, really?” This should be good, I thought. Brianna was the ultimate trouble maker, and she should know a good prank for me.

“Yeah, you gotta pull the fire alarm inside the gym.”

I let out a slight laugh and grinned then shook my head. “Come on, do you want me to get kicked out of school like you did?”

Jayna chimed in. “No initiation, no playing on the field.”

I sighed. “This is the most pathetic initiation I’ve ever heard of!” I said, moving towards the gym. “What happened to the paddlings that they used to give?” I added, laughing.

I led the girls towards the gym, hoping that they were on the lookout so that no one from the team would see us. This was a grand idea, the perfect prank. I’d have never thought of pulling the fire alarm myself! I knew it wasn’t really an initiation because it’d never happened before, but I was glad to start the trend! We finally arrived to the large room and I peeked inside to see that the coast was clear. The three of us stood next to each other and I looked at Brianna so she could tell me when. “Well, go ahead,” she told me. I nodded and slipped through the door towards the fire alarm. I felt Brianna’s eyes watching me as I crept towards the alarm. I gulped and looked back at her, then pulled the alarm down. The loud noise pierced my ears and I ran towards the two girls and we shot out of there as fast as our legs could carry us. Everything was going fine and dandy until I noticed that it was just Jayna and me running. I stopped and turned around to find Brianna lying face down on the ground. I would have laughed if I hadn’t have been in such a hurry. I could see the students and teachers filing outside from their comfy classrooms.

I sprinted towards Brianna and lifted her up with ease then began dragging her back to the soccer field. We weren’t even close to the field when someone stopped us. I looked up to see Mr. Qualls, the math teacher, right above me. “Girls! What is going on?!” he yelled.

Ten thousand excuses ran through my head of what to say. “We were coming back from the bathroom when we heard the alarm and we got scared and thought it was a fire!” I shouted with innocence in my voice.

“Yeah!” Brianna agreed. “We were scared that the gym was on fire!” The two of us looked up at him and I tried my hardest to have these angel puppy eyes to let him know that we didn’t do anything wrong. But he didn’t fall for it.

“I think you two’d better visit Mrs. Jamison,” he said. Mrs. Jamison was the headmistress, and a bitch, if I might say so myself! He shoved us towards the office and I tried not to resist but it was so hard. I really hated that woman!

When we got there I just yawned while he explained what he saw to Mrs. Jamison. I didn’t care. See? There I go again, not caring. Brianna kept glancing at me and from the looks of things, she probably thought she was about to get kicked out of another school. I, on the other hand, wasn’t worried. Ashton knew I did stupid stuff and he wouldn’t do anything but probably bitch at me and tell Dad what I did and Dad would just tell me never to do it again. What was there to worry about?

“...pulled the fire alarm?” Mrs. Jamison was asking. I noticed then that it was just Brianna and me, Mr. Qualls had left. I looked straight into Mrs. Jamison’s eyes.

“I did,” I said, at the exact time Brianna said it. I looked at Brianna wondering why in the world she would stand up for me like that.

“...weeks worth of detention.” I wished I’d stop zoning out so I could catch the beginning of her sentences.

“Please, ma’am!” Brianna begged. “Do you really have to contact my brother?” So she lived with her brother, too. I wondered if he was hot, and if he went to the school with us. Well, at least she couldn’t contact my parents cause they weren’t anywhere in town! And surely she wouldn’t pull Ashton out of class.

I guess Mrs. Jamison dismissed us to sit outside her office because I followed Brianna to the four chairs that were seated next to her door. I plopped down and looked at Brianna. “Hey, you didn’t have to stick up for me in there,” I said.

“No prob,” she answered, holding her head in her hands.

“I mean, my parents are out of town, they’re always out of town, and I’m not worried about it cause she’ll call and find out they’re not home then get over it and everything..”

“My brother’s going to kill me.”

I nodded. “Are your parents always out of town, too?”

“I guess you could call it that... if heaven is out of town.”

I paused. Whoa... her parents were dead. Now I felt bad for ever talking badly about my folks like that. Poor kiddo. “Oh...” I said softly. “I’m sorry about that...”

“Hey, don’t worry about it. It happened four years ago and I’m almost over it...” She totally was NOT over it. “It’s still kind of hard... but I manage.” She looked up at me and I nodded.

“Yeah... I understand. My parents are always gone. My brother looks over me more than they do.”

“How old’s your brother?”

I opened my mouth to answer but I was interrupted by the abrupt walking of a tall figure down the hallway. I figured it was Brianna’s older bro at first, but when I looked up it was Ashton. I gulped. Ashton? Here? In the office? That wasn’t cool... not cool at all.

“YOU pulled the fire alarm!” he shouted. “I can’t believe this! It’s only the first day of school and you’re already getting yourself in trouble...”

I cut him off. “Wait a minute...” I think it was just clicking that Mrs. Jamison called him to come up to the office instead of my parents... “They got you to come up here?”

“Yeah they got me to come up here... the secretary said that Mrs. Jamison wanted to have a conference with me.” So that’s what she said while I was in my own little world.

I gulped.

“I can’t believe you, Anastasia! I told you not to pull any pranks!”

“Sheesh... I’m sorry. Get over it.”

He glared at me and fell into the chair next to me. I knew he was about to make a comment about what I said about getting over it, but we were interrupted by someone who was not quite as tall as Ashton, but definitely more cut. Ashton was somewhere around 6’4 and this guy was around 6’1, which is just about as tall. I could immediately see his resemblance in Brianna. He glared angrily at Brianna. I wished desperately that she wouldn’t have stood up for me. I could have taken the blame myself!

“Brianna Nicole Carter!” he yelled. Brianna blushed and it was so funny, but I didn’t laugh because she didn’t laugh at me when Ashton was bitching me out. I waited for him to go on, and I could tell Brianna was waiting, too, but he didn’t. I blinked and looked at Ashton and he looked back at me and shrugged. He didn’t look like he was going to sit down anytime soon, but it didn’t really matter, because right after he arrived, Mrs. Bitch, ahem, I mean Mrs. Jamison opened the door and greeted our brothers then showed us inside. I just stood there studying the floor because it was always more interesting than what Mrs. Jamison had to say. I knew I had a weeks worth detention and I figured that Ashton could do the lecturing himself when we got home.

I heard her mention something about next time being suspended for at least three days and didn’t really care, like normal. I looked at Brianna and we grinned at one another. I hoped that she wasn’t too worried. I hated getting her in trouble like that. After all, it was my fault for wanting to play a prank so badly.

Finally, she dismissed us from her office and Ashton grabbed my upper arm and marched me towards the car. Talk about feeling like I was five years old! “You don’t even know how disappointed I am in you, Young Lady,” he scolded. I rolled my eyes. “Getting into trouble on the first day of school like that? What the hell were you thinking!” He unlocked the door and opened it, shoving me inside. Obviously, he didn’t want to know what I was thinking or he would have stayed around to hear it. He got inside the car then sped off, leaving me in silence to “think about what I’ve done.” Once again, I didn’t care, but I wasn’t going to let him know that.

It seems like only a matter of seconds before we pulled into the driveway of our house. By looking at the house, you could tell that my parents' richness wasn’t spent on it. It was a one story house with three bedrooms, a living room, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a dining room. We were the only rich people I knew who decided to spend their money on cars and school rather than a big house. “Go to your room,” Ashton ordered sternly.

“Yes, sir!” I said, saluting him. I heard him mutter the word smartass as I scampered to my room on my tiptoes as quickly as they could carry me because I knew my smartass comment would make him want to pop my behind on my way out.

I decided to sit on my bed and think about what I did. Let’s see. I went to school on the first day and pulled the fire alarm. It really wasn’t that big of a deal. Or maybe it was just my apathy that thought it wasn’t a big deal. I played the event through my head. The sharpest thing in my mind was Brianna falling to the ground. I wished I could’ve seen it. I wondered if she tripped over her own feet. I giggled a bit, thinking about her tripping over one foot and landing face down into the grass. In fact, I thought about it so much that I was basically choking on laughter. Perfect timing for Ashton to come in.

“I don’t find any of this funny,” he said in all seriousness.

Ahem. I bit my lower lip to suppress the laughter. Breathe in, breathe out.

“I don’t appreciate the way you’re acting, Anastasia,” he warned.

I nodded.

“What you’ve done to day is completely inexcusable.”

I nodded again.

“You have no business getting yourself nearly suspended on the first day of school.”

Another nod.

He growled under his breath. “Fine, a spanking it is.”

My mouth dropped. “A what?”

“You heard me. A spanking.” He sat on my bed and grabbed me by the waist and turned me over his knee.

“No wait!” I argued. “Ashton! I’m sorry. Don’t do this!”

“Too late,” he said. I felt him flip up my skirt and tug my panties down to my knees.

“Ashtonnnn,” I whined, struggling and fighting to get up, but he had a tight grip on me. Somewhere in the back of my mind I wondered what was happening to Brianna at this time.

“Stop it!” he ordered, hitting my bare bottom HARD with something I couldn’t quite make out what until he told me. “I’m going to spank you with this hairbrush until you can’t sit down for a week.”

“A HAIRBRUSH!” I screamed and struggled to get free again.

“Yes, a hairbrush,” he said then sent it crashing down on my backside again.

“OWWWW!! That hurts!!!”

“That’s what you get for having an attitude WHACK! and getting in trouble on the first day of school.” WHACK WHACK!!!

“OWWWIEEEESS!! Ashtonnnnnn it hurtsssss!”

“It’s supposed to hurt!” WHACK WHACK WHACK!!!

I kicked my legs furiously to try and keep the sting out of my bottom. But, it wasn’t really helping. After all, this was the second time I’d been spanked and I wasn’t used to such pain.

“I’m sorryyyy!” I yelled as he sent the hairbrush crashing down on my bottom four more times.

“Good,” he replied and began spanking me rapidly, hard and fast while I squirmed and kicked and whined with all of the energy that was in my body. He just kept a good grip on me and kept up his rhythm until I had kicked and squirmed and whined so much I was crying and exhausted. He ended up the spanking with two final HARD spanks on my sit spots and I yelped after each one. I heard him sit the brush down and I just lay there crying for a few minutes to regain myself. I didn’t realize how much a hairbrush spanking could hurt, but now I knew and I never cared to know again.

“Well,” he said, after my crying died down a little. “Looks like now that Mom is gone and Dad’s not around much, I’m going to be taking care of you little sis, and this is how I’m going to handle your punishments, okay?”

“Nooooo,” I whined, still crying.

“Yessss,” he mimicked. “I love you, sis, and I don’t want you to end up getting kicked out of school like some people we know.” He lifted me off of his lap and I grinned.

“Brianna’s a cool person though.” I thought about how her older brother stormed into the office. “And her older brother is hot,” I added, grinning.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.” He playfully shoved me and I pulled my panties back up. The pain of having someone on my bottom caused me to wince and Ashton just laughed at me. I rolled my eyes at him. “Got any homework?” Surprisingly, I did, and he knew it, too. So I got right on to my homework while lying on my bed instead of sitting up 'cause I was in too much pain to sit up. In a way, I was glad that the day turned out like it did. I made a friend and got to pull my prank. It wasn’t so bad after all.

No comments: