22 February 2020

Starting Over: Chloe's First Day at Work (Spanking scene only, M/F)

ThcQSueDRKOMklotpxw33g_thumb_16bb


Spanking scene from Starting Over.  This is from Chapter 6.

-----

"How many cigarettes did you smoke today?"

"Two," I admitted.

His eyebrows raised in surprise, not doubting the sincerity of my answer for a second. "Is there anything else you need a spanking for tonight?"

Of course not!”

"Are you sure about that?" I nodded. "What was the penalty we agreed on for smoking?"

With a grumble, I said, "Ten swats with the hairbrush for each cigarette."

"Get ready for bed, then we'll address it."

I nervously changed into a pair of thin cartoon pajama shorts with a black tank top, then scurried to the bathroom to brush my teeth, taking my time. When I emerged almost ten minutes later, Izaak sat on the sofa, waiting patiently.

"C'mon kiddo, let's get this over with." He patted his lap, somehow convinced that I'd come to him on my own. My legs stood frozen in place, and I considered ways to talk him out of it.

"I only had two cigarettes today though, and it was such a stressful day… I really wanted more! You should be proud of me for not smoking like… ten of them."

"I am proud of you, but you're not getting out of this, kiddo."

Taking a mini step forward, my eyes teared up, and I pleaded even more. "Tomorrow I won't smoke at all."

"Let's hope not. Now get over here."

When I didn't move, he reached for my wrist and pulled me towards him. I dared glance into his eyes to see a no-nonsense glare, right before I fell over his lap. Without another word he swiped down my shorts and panties, not giving me enough time to process everything before tapping the plastic paddle brush against my bare bum.

The first five swats landed on my right butt cheek, not as painful as I’d imagined, but prompting a squeal. Izaak delivered the next five to my left cheek at the same intensity.

Owwwie!” I squawked, kicking a little and reaching my hand back to block.

"Is there anything else you need to tell me? Last chance."

I glanced over my shoulder at him and shook my head. "Noooo! I'm a good girl."

"Uh-huh. So we’re halfway done. Move your hand."

Instead of obeying, my eyes welled up with tears and I pouted, trying to guilt him into ending the punishment. It didn’t work. He seized my hand in his, restraining it against the small of my back, and lifted the brush again. Biting my lower lip, I braced myself for the next ten smacks that came hard and fast, alternating between sit spots.

“The agreement is ten swats per cigarette, and that will not change, kiddo. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir,” I cried.

He set down the brush and replaced my clothes, standing me in front of him. My hands flew to my bottom, rubbing furiously to ease the subtle pain as I watched Izaak. His eyebrow was cocked but eyes sparkled with content. I put on my most pathetic face to make him feel sorry for me and he softened a bit, smiling and pulling me forward in a hug, and finally to sit on his lap. “You take advantage of being cute too much.”

With a giggle, I claimed, “I can’t help it!”

No comments: