02 October 2011

Story: Punching Douchebags

Part of The Stabler Girls series.  Breanna and Lenore run into some problems at the park, and it gets a little out of hand.  Knowing she's in trouble, Breanna follows her fathers instructions, but Lenore decides to act like a brat until she pushes him farther than she had planned.



Punching Douchebags
by Breanna and Lenore

Lenore ate an ice cream cone happily. Her older sister had gotten one for each of them, and they were currently sitting on some swings, licking them.

Breanna was talking to a guy from her school as they sat there, just saying hi, making casual conversation.  She didn't really know him much, just that they had biology together and he wasn't really her type.  His dad was some super rich lawyer, so he was more into the political stuff and was the vice president of the Young Republicans club at school.  Not that she had anything against Republicans really, she just didn't really hang out with them that much.

She realized why when a football hit him in the head and he swore loudly, calling the person who threw the football a "retard."

"Hey, don't say that word," Breanna said.

"What?  What do you mean don't say that word?" he questioned, giving her a confused look.

Bre's eyes narrowed.  "Because you shouldn't use the word 'retarded'... you're making it sound like there's something wrong with being developmentally disabled, and there's not."

Her classmate chuckled.  "Oooh, you're one of those people," he said.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh you know, those 'politically correct' people who spoon feed everyone and think that we should give condoms to ten year olds and teach preschoolers that they should be gay."

"Eew no! I don't want no stinkin' condom!" Lenore exclaimed, hearing that bit.

“Don't be a douchebag,” Breanna said.

He mocked her, repeating her phrase in a girly voice, then doubling over in laughter.

“Whatever, fuck you!” she yelled, then punched him in the face.

Lenore's jaw dropped in shock. Had her sister really just punched the boy? Wow! After a moment, she spoke. "Serves you right, asshole!" Little did they know, their father had witnessed the whole thing…

"Breanna Nicole and Lenore Edna!!!!" Elliott shouted.

Lenore stiffened a moment, as she turned to glance at their father, innocently taking another bite of her ice cream cone.

"Get in the car, NOW!" he said in a firm tone.

Breanna rolled her eyes.  "It was his fault, he was the one being a douchebag."

Elliot gave her a swat to the bottom.  "Car, NOW."

Lenore avoided him, and hurried to the car. She got in, and continued to eat her ice cream. Least she could do was enjoy it while she could.

Breanna followed her little sister as their father spoke with the boy.  "What a jerk off," Bre muttered when she scooted in next to her sis.

"Major jerk off," Lenore agreed. "Thanks for the ice cream, sis."

"No worries," she said, sighing loudly.

Their dad then came to the car, grumbling as he jammed the keys into the ignition.  "I cannot believe you, Breanna Nicole.  You are most certainly getting a spanking when we get home..."  He pulled out of the parking lot, fuming.

"What?!? But..."

"And you, Lenore Edna, will not use that type of language, Young lady.  Do you understand?"

"Sure, Daddy," Lenore replied innocently, rolling her eyes at her sister.

"Excuse me?"

"I agreed with you," Lenore replied, slouching in her seat, seatbelt-less.

"Put your seatbelt on!" he ordered when he noticed she wasn't properly secured.  "And that is not how you answer me, Lenore, and you know it."

"Maybe I don't wanna wear my seat belt today," Lenore replied. "You're never gonna crash, Daddy."

Elliot let out an exhausted sigh and said, louder this time, "I said to put the seatbelt on.  Do not make me pull this car over."

Lenore grumbled, but put it on, soon as she'd finished her ice cream. She stayed slouched down though, and began to kick the back of his seat.

He glanced in the mirror at her, giving her a look to tell her to stop.

"Bre shouldn't be punished," Lenore said randomly, still kicking his seat. "That guy was being an ass."

Breanna giggled.

"Not funny," Elliot said.  "And not another word, Lenore.  I mean it."

"Well, he was!" Lenore insisted. "He'd no right to call anybody a retard! I bet he didn't like it when Bre called him a fuckin' douche bag."

Breanna glared at her younger sister, but not for long because their dad pulled over on the side of the road.  Bre's heart leapt, wondering if he was going for her or Lenore, and she couldn't help but secretly feel relieved when he opened the door on Lenore's side, grabbed her upper arm, sat down in her space and pulled her over his lap.  He gave her a few hard swats.  "What did I tell you, Young Lady?"

"Owww!" Lenore shrieked, struggling to get away. "Daddy! People can see!"

"What did I tell you?" he asked again.  "It was not that people can see," he added, continuing to spank her.

"Owww!" Lenore began to cry some, mostly from the embarrassment. "Not to use them words! But they're true!"

"I don't care if they're true or not," Elliot said.  "You will not use that type of language, and you will stop acting bratty, do you understand?"

"Why you gotta be such a jerk!?" Lenore cried, still squirming.

Elliot sighed again and stopped spanking for a moment, then tugged down Lenore's jeans, spanking her panty-clad bottom.

"Noooo!" Lenore screamed, throwing her hands back. "Daddy! People are watchin' me!"

He casually moved her hands out of the way and continued spanking.  "I said that you will not use that type of language and you will stop acting bratty, do you understand?" he asked again.

Lenore kicked more, screaming in frustration. "Yer embarrassin' me!"

He pulled her panties down now.

Lenore totally began to freak out. "NOOOO!!!!!! I'M SORREE!!!!!!!!! PULL 'EM UP!!!!! DAD-DYYYYY!"

He held onto her tightly and smacked her bare bottom.  "I asked you a question."

"I forgets the question!" Lenore wailed.

"I asked if you understand that you're not to use bad language nor act bratty."

"I understand!!!!! Just stops! PLEASE!" Lenore shrieked.

He gave her the final few swats, pulled her panties and pants back up, then sat her down.  "Seat belt on, no bad language, and no brattiness," he scolded, shutting her in and getting back into the driver's seat.

Lenore sobbed, as she re-buckled her seatbelt. Her face was flushed with embarrassment, though she was sure her backside was redder.

Breanna chewed on her lower lip and glanced over at her little sister, embarrassed for her.  "You okay?" she whispered softly.

Lenore shook her head, as she angrily wiped her face on her sleeves.

Bre patted her back and Elliot sped off, both of the girls really quiet now.  They hated it when he got upset like that.

When he pulled into the driveway, he opened the backdoor, then ordered:  "Both of you go to your rooms.  I'll be up there in a few minutes."

"But I already got spanked!" Lenore dared to protest, as she wiped some more tears away.

"And you're getting spanked again, Lenore Edna," he said firmly.  "To your room unless you want me to do it before I calm down a little."

Lenore's jaw set angrily. How could her father be so unfair? Wasn't being spanked on the side of the road enough for one day? She glared at him for a few silent moments, before her anger came bubbling over. "I HATE YOU!" she screamed, as she turned and ran on inside and up to her room. She slammed her door shut, then began tossing things all over her room out of frustration.

Elliot sighed, wondering when his youngest daughter was going to mature a bit and take the consequences a little better.  He then looked at Breanna, who seemed to be glaring at him as well, before she turned and walked off in a much more calm manner than her little sister.

Bre heard the noise coming from Lenore's room and pushed the door open.  "Sis?" she said softly.

Lenore paused momentarily, tears streaming down her face. She hated how she always cried over everything, no matter what emotion she was feeling, she always seemed to cry.

Breanna went inside and gave her little sister a big hug.

Lenore returned the hug, latching on tightly, as she buried her face into her sister. She was still angry with her father, but she was also upset with herself - she'd never told him she'd hated him before - least, not that she could recall.

"What's wrong, squirt?" Bre asked.

"I don't wanna be spanked anymore," Lenore whimpered. "Daddy all ready embarrassed me! Ain't that enough?"

"Well, you were kinda bad, sis," Bre said gently.  "You were really bratty in the car... he probably won't spank you a lot, probably just a little talk and then a few swats.  If anyone's in trouble, it's me, for punching that kid."

"But it's not fair!" Lenore exclaimed. "I was just tryin' to express myself! An' why's he gotta have so many rules anyway? An' why's he gotta make me SO angry?!"

Bre didn't know the answers to any of that, so she just let Lenore continue on with her rant.

"An' why do I always gotta cry over everythin' like some stupid lil' baby!?" Lenore continued on. "An' why do I feel like Daddy doesn't love us enough anymore? All he does is work, an' yell at us for dumb stuff. I miss my bedtimes stories....."

The girls hadn't heard Elliot come upstairs and had no idea that he was standing at the door listening.  "Lenore," he said gently.  "I love you both dearly."  He walked over towards them, putting his arms around them both.  "I'm sorry if I haven't been around much lately.  Things have been really stressful."  He paused, rubbing her back.  "I will try to do better, and see what I can do about reading you a bedtime story every now and then."

Lenore turned away from him, wiping some more tears away. "I'm still angry with you...."

He squatted down to her level.  "What are you angry about, princess?"

"You spanked me on the side of the road," Lenore choked out. "An' yer always busy, an'....an' I wanna hate you, but I can't........"

Elliot pulled her away from Breanna and looked deep into her eyes.  "Lenore, I spanked you outside today because you were being very disobedient and disrespectful, remember that?"

Lenore looked down at her feet. "I don't want people watchin' me get spanked........"

"I was very careful to make sure that no one saw you."

"You promise?" Lenore asked, daring to glance up at him.

"I promise!  Of course I would make sure no one saw you.  I'm your father, Lenore.  I'm always going to do what I think is in your best interest."

"Then why do you gotta spank me again, when my bum already hurts lots, Daddy?" Lenore demanded softly. "An' why do you gotta work all the time?"

"I'm going to have a discussion with you about what you did at the park today.  We still haven't talked about that," he said firmly.  "And I have to work all the time so I can make money and we can have a home with electricity and water and you girls can get new clothes and toys and stuff."

Lenore sighed dejectedly, as she looked at the floor once more. "Fine," she muttered. "Go do your stupid job, an' just leave us alone....." She'd a school play coming up, but hadn't bothered to ask him, as every other time she'd asked him to do stuff, he'd been too busy with work.

He sighed, knowing that she couldn't understand.  She was too young to realize the responsibilities he had.  He picked her up then sat her on her bed, kissing her forehead.  "I will be back in a few minutes to talk to you," he said gently.  "And I will explain everything the best that I can.  Think of any questions you have for me," he said.  Then he turned towards Breanna.  "You and I need to talk now," he said.

Breanna gulped and nodded, trying to be brave for her sister.

Lenore flopped down on her bed, hugging Mr. Stuffles, her teddy bear, tightly to her chest.

Elliot led Breana to her own room, and shut the door behind them.

Bre chewed on her thumbnail, backing away from her father.  "Daddy, I'm sorry..." she said, even though she wasn't.

"Do you care to explain to me just what went on, that you had to punch the boy?" Elliot demanded. He knew she wasn't sorry - she always said she was sorry before a spanking and hardly ever meant it.

"He called someone 'retarded' and then he started talking about how stupid I am and how girls shouldn't be allowed to be educated they just need to be men's servants!" Breanna said a little too passionately.  Okay so maybe she stretched the truth a little bit... but that's basically what the kid was insinuating!

"That's still no reason to punch him! You could've just walked away and ignored him," Elliot pointed out. "What kind of example are you setting for your sister, when you cuss in front of her and beat people up?"

Bre shrugged, looking at the floor.

"I'm disappointed in your actions, Breanna," Elliot stated. "Fetch me your hairbrush."

"But... Daddyyy... nooooo!" she pleaded.  "Not the hairbrush pleaseeeee!!"

"Breanna, don't make it worse for yourself!" Elliot said sharply. "Now, do as you've been told."

"Dadddyyyyyy," she cried, then did as she was told, grabbing the wooden brush from her dresser and handing it to her father.  "I'm sorryyyy," she said in a last attempt not to get spanked with the hairbrush.

"You should've thought your actions through a little better, Breanna," Elliot replied, taking a seat on her bed. "Over my lap, young lady."

Breanna whined.  "But he was being a douchebaggggg..."

"Breanna Nicole!" Elliot snapped. "Now!"

 Bre jumped a little and went over her father's lap, whining every second.

 Elliot swiftly bared her, and started in on her behind with the brush almost immediately.

"Oooooowwwwww!" she howled, kicking like crazy and reaching back to block the swats.  "Daddyyyy I'm sorrryyyyy!"

Elliot deftly grabbed her hands and pinned them to her back, as he locked her legs with his. "I'll not have one of my daughters going around punching people! Unless someone is threatening your life or your sister's, you are NOT to punch anyone EVER again!"

"Ooowwwiessss, yes sirrr!" Breanna promised, squirming like crazy and crying like the little girl she felt she was.

"I am very disappointed in your behavior, Breanna Nicole," Elliot continued, smacking her sit-spots sharply with the hairbrush. "Should you do it again, your next spanking will be much worse."

"Yes sirrrrrrr!" she howled.  "Ow ow owww!"

Elliot paused a moment to tilt her over a little further, in order for her bottom to stick up more. He then reigned down some extra hard smacks to her upper thighs. "I don't want one of my girls to end up in juvie, because you're better than that, Breanna."

Breanna yelped at the swats to her thighs and tears streamed down her face.  "I won't do it again I promiseeee!"

Elliot finished up quickly, aiming most the swats at her sit-spots. He tossed the brush aside once finished, and rubbed her back a little to let her know he was finished.

Bre cried and cried, shivering a little and regretting ever hitting that boy.  Although she still felt like she had done the right thing and that her father was wrong.  She slid off his lap, rubbing her red bottom.

Elliot allowed her to pull her pants back up, before he pulled her onto his lap gently. "Breanna, I understand you have your beliefs," he began. "I'm not saying they're wrong, and I'm not saying that boy was right. In fact, I think he deserved a spanking just as much as you. I spanked you for punching him, not for defending your beliefs. I love you. You're becoming a wonderful young lady. If your mother were still here, I know she'd be proud."

That just made Breanna cry more and she buried her face into her father's chest.  "I love you, Daddy," she said weakly.

Elliot hugged her tightly, knowing their mother could be a sensitive topic sometimes. "I love you more, Sweetheart. I only want what's best for you and your sister."

Bre nodded, sniffling and wiping her tears away.

Elliot stood, kissing her head. "If you ever need to talk, I am here to listen. I may not always like what you have to say, but I am here."

She nodded and eased down on her bed.  She felt really weird all of a sudden and wasn't sure what to say or do.

"I'll call you when it's time for dinner," Elliot told her, as he exited her room, closing her door once more. Now...to go talk to his youngest.

Lenore had rolled off her bed once everyone had left her room, and was currently lying on the floor under her bed, hugging her teddy bear.

When Elliot came in, he panicked for a moment, but then saw her feet sticking out from under the bed.  He eased onto the floor, pushing up the blankets and looking at her.  "What's up?"

"I'm thinkin'...." Lenore answered softly, glancing away from him. "This is my thinkin' spot."

"What ya thinking about?"

"How I feel bad for tellin' you I hate you...but I don't hate you, Daddy...." Lenore answered quietly, her eyes filling with tears yet again. "I can't. It's hard to hate yer hero........."

 Elliot held out his arms, beckoning her towards him.  "Sometimes we say things we don't mean, princess."

Lenore slid out towards him, and hugged him tightly once she was out from her thinking spot. "I was angry at you.....an' I just snapped an' I didn't mean to. An' now my room's a mess, an' I'm gonna hafta clean it again, 'cause I was dumb an' threw things...."

"Hey, you are NOT dumb," Elliot said, sitting her in his lap as he sat up and leaned against the bed.  "What makes you say something like that?"

"'Cause I am," Lenore replied with a slight shrug. "I don't do things right the first time." She paused a moment. "An' usually the only time I can get yer attention lately, is when I'm doin' dumb things.....But I'm tired of gettin' spanked, Daddy....I don't like it."

"You're not dumb, Lenore.  I don't want to hear you say it again.  Sometimes it takes practice to get things right -- no one expects you to be perfect at everything the first time you try it."  He paused.  "As far as not paying you enough attention, what do you say that we try to go see a movie this week?  And have a nice dinner?"

Lenore looked up at him hopefully. "Really? You mean it, Daddy?"

"Of course I do.  We need to spend some time together.  I promise we can do it this week."  Elliot really did enjoy spending time with his girls, but it was hard to find time when none of them had anything going on.  And then when they did have some free time together, Breanna never wanted to hang around him.  Sometimes he forgot that Lenore did.

Lenore hugged him again, openly enjoying the fact she was getting to spend some time talking with him. "Daddy....are you working next Friday night?" She asked finally, biting her lip nervously.

"I don't think so, why?  What's going on next Friday night?"

"I got a play at school," Lenore told him softly. She hadn't brought it up before, as she'd been so sure he'd be working, so there was no point in asking. "I'm the lead part."

"What?" He asked.  "How come you didn't tell me!  That's great Lenore!!  I wouldn't miss it for the world!"

"'Cause you're always working," Lenore answered. "An' I was sure that you were gonna be then too, an' didn't wanna get my hopes up that you'd be there...."

"You just have to ask, and I will do my best to do anything for you," he promised.

"I'm gonna be Snow White!" Lenore enthused. "An' I'm gonna get kissed by a boy! I'm glad a cute one got picked, 'cause I don't want any nerds kissin' me....Yuck!"

"I'm so proud of you, Baby," he said, hugging her tightly.  "And Mommy would be, too," he added.

Lenore smiled a little, liking that thought very much.

 "Now that we've got that out of the way," he said, turning more serious now.  "We need to talk about what happened today. I'm not very happy with the bad words you were using today, Lenore."

"I know," Lenore sighed heavily. "I don't usually say them, Daddy, really. But Bre used some of 'em, an' I wanted to be cool an' impress her....."

"Do you really think that Bre will think you're 'cooler' just because you use bad words?"

 Lenore shrugged a little. "I dunno. I thought it'd be worth a shot."

"And you also knew that talking like that would get you in trouble, didn't you?"

"You weren't s'pose to know....." Lenore admitted, looking away from him, as she felt guilty.

 He turned her chin so that she must look him in the eyes.  "I'm disappointed that you would act like that, Lenore.  That's not the type of language that my little girl should be using."

"I'm sorry...." Lenore apologized, meaning it, her guilt showing on her face.

He then stood up, standing her next to him.  "If I continue to hear the bad words, I'll wash your mouth out with soap, do you understand?"

"But Daddy!" Lenore protested. "That's gross!"

He nodded.  "Yes, it is.  I'd suggest not saying bad words."  He softened up and gave her a hug.  "Now, I'm going to spank you -- not very hard, since you've already been spanked, but so you will know that there are consequences when you do something you're not supposed to."

Lenore returned his hug, frowning some. "I still don't think it's fair I get spanked twice....."

He knew she didn't think it was fair, and he didn't want to spank her twice, but he felt he had to.  He didn't answer her, instead sat down on her bed and pulled her over his lap.  He pulled down her pants and panties and rested his hand on her bottom.  "Why are you getting spanked, Lenore?" he asked.

Lenore went to answer, and bit her tongue instead. She'd ruin their special moments before, if she called him a jerk now. But she was starting to feel a little angry again, though still a little guilty. "Daddy, I can't answer that, without wanting to call you a bad word....." She admitted. "But I don't mean the word....."

 Elliot rolled his eyes and gave her a few mild swats.  "At least you're learning," he said.  "You're getting spanked for using bad words, and I hope I don't have to have this conversation with you again."  He peppered her bottom with rapid mildly stingy swats, then stopped.

Lenore was crying softly, though she tensed a little when he stopped, unsure of what to expect.

He lifted her up and hugged her tightly.  His heart hurt too much to be able to spank her much harder.  She really seemed to have already learned her lesson from the first spanking.

Lenore hugged him tightly in return, feeling a little relieved. "Daddy? Will you read me a story? Please?"

"I guess we can squeeze one in before dinner," Elliot smiled. "And another one before bed."

 Lenore giggled a little bit, as she pulled her pants back up. "I'm gonna get Bre."

Elliot nodded, as he went to her bookshelf and tried to find a book both girls might enjoy.

"Bre, come sit with us!" Lenore insisted, practically pouncing on her sister. "Daddy's gonna read me a story."

Breanna felt she was a little too old to be read to, but spending time with their father sounded nice. And she knew her little sister would never leave her be, unless she joined them, so she'd might as well. She stood, and followed Lenore back to her room, where their father sat on the bed holding a book.

Lenore practically tackled him, as she joined him on the bed. Her sore bottom not detering her at all from her excitement.

Breanna flopped onto the bed, after giving him a small smile and innocent shrug. She lay with her head rested on his legs, feeling too old to cuddle.

Lenore snuggled into his one side, forcing him to wrap an arm around her, so she could be as close as possible. She was a cuddler, and always had been.

Elliot opened the book once they were all settled, and began to read. He decided silently that he'd do this more often, as he couldn't remember the last time he'd sat with his girls like this.