17 May 2011

Updates to the Blog

Sooooooo.... I've been working to try to get this blog more organized and fun.  As you may have noticed, I've changed a couple of things:

  1. There's now a handy star-rating system that means you can let me know which stories you like best and which ones not so much.  
  2. I've added pages at the top... now there's the FAQ from my site (updated, too!), a link to the story labels, and an index of all the stories I've written.
  3. I tried to make the labels easier.  Haven't finished labeling all of the stories, but at least got them all categorized.
If there's anything else I can do to make the blog easier to navigate, please let me know!  Either comment here, or send me an email.  I appreciate all feedback!  And yes, don't worry, I'll be writing a story soon :P  Be patient!

1 comment:

breakmydreams said...

You've done a really good job on updating your blog :) Keep up the good work :)