04 November 2005

Story: The Advisor

Misc Story.  Sophie's been called into her advisor's office to discuss her grades.  Apparently she's been missing a lot of class, which she had been warned against doing.  Now he's forced to motivate her so that she'll get back on track.

The Advisor
by Breanna Carter

I nervously shuffled through the hallway in the psychology building, inching closer and closer to my advisor's office. It was shortly after midterms and I'd just gotten grades back, having the slightest notion as to why my advisor had scheduled this meeting. See, I'd fallen a little behind on my core classes, skipping every so often and neglecting to do homework or study for the tests... Of course, my advisor wouldn't have known this had he not talked to my professors. I was in his psychology class and showed up to every lecture and did completely awesome on his tests.

I tapped on the door softly, wiping my sweaty hands on my jeans.

"Come in," I heard the voice say and I pushed it open.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked, seeing my handsome professor, Dr. Finezza. He was in his late twenties but looked to be only a couple of years older than me. Definitely the hottest prof in the school... and the reason I showed up for class everyday.

"Yes, come in, have a seat," he said, leaning back in his chair and putting the pen down on the table. I closed the door behind me and sat down across from him. "Dr. Golabsky contacted me yesterday and asked if there was any particular reason that you've had five unexcused absences in his class."

"Oh? Did he?"

"Mmmmhmmm.."

"Bummer."

"So why *have* you been missing so many classes? I spoke with your other professors as well and they all said that you had a few unexcused absences, not to mention inattentiveness in class and lack of preparation."

I shrugged.

"Come on, Sophie. You'll have to do better than that," he said, sitting up in his chair and looking me hard in the eyes. "What's the deal? What's going on?"

He said it like there was something I needed to talk to him about other than my laziness. Well, I could try my luck.. "I've just been really stressed lately," I lied.

"Oh?" he said, raising his eyebrows. "What's been going on? Why didn't you talk to me about it?"

"I don't like talking about it."

"Well, now would be a good time to change what you like.."

Hmph. I pouted, trying to think of something spectacularily clever that he'd fall for. "Well, ya see, my cousin has been really sick lately... with cancer... and she's not been doing so well, and she lives about four hours away, so I go to see her a lot and it's hard to see her like that and to do homework and go to all of my classes."

"Sophie.. How long have I been you advisor?"

"Erm, two years, I'd say."

"And you've taken how many of my classes?"

"Taking my third."

"Don't you think I can tell when you're lying?"

I hung my head. "I guess so."

"So is that it? You just don't have a good reason for slacking on your school work?"

"No, sir," I admitted, twiddling my thumbs.

He sighed at me. "I am VERY disappointed in you. I honestly expected a whole lot more out of you than that. You've always done great in my classes..."

"I wanted to drop geology anyway," I said, cutting him off.

"You're not dropping geology."

I looked up at him, mouth dropped. "Why not?"

"Because you need it to graduate, if you drop it, you'll have to take it again anyway. Your grade isn't that bad anyway, and I know you don't have the money."

"But I don't want to take geology!" I whined.

"I don't care what you want to take. You *have* to take that class, so why not get it over with now? You've already bought the books, already put some small amount of time and effort into it... all you need is the motivation, and that's what I'm here for."

"So you're going to motivate me?" I asked, singing a song in my head by Good Charlotte.

"Right," he answered, standing up from behind his desk. "Come here."

I stood up and walked towards him.

"I'm going to give you a spanking, Sophie," he told me.

I blinked. "They actually do that?"

He nodded. "I've warned you about it before, haven't I?"

"I-I guess... but I didn't think you'd actually do it."

"Guess you thought wrong," he said, giving a small smile. "So I'll need you to pull down your pants and bend over the desk."

"Pull down my pants?"

"Yes. Do you think you could honestly feel it if I spanked you over your pants?"

"Meh... do I really *have* to feel it, though?"

"Pants down, Sophie," he said in a warning tone.

I gulped and unbuttoned my jeans, then unzipped them, letting them drop to the floor before bending over my advisor's desk. I shivered in fear.

"Now," he began, moving behind me. "I want you to know that skipping classes is unacceptable. You are going to start attending yoru classes, taking notes, doing your homework, and studying for your tests, do you understand?" he asked, tugging my panties down and sending a chill up my spine.

"Yes, sir."

I listened as he unbuckled his belt, then slid it through the loops. Still shivering, I waited anxiously for my impending spanking. He folded it over and lifted it high in the air, crashing it against my backside.

I howled in pain. "OOoooowwww!! Dr. Finezza! Please! I'm sorry!" I pleaded, lifting up and looking at him with tears in my eyes.

"Back down, Sophie," he ordered.

Reluctantly, I leaned back over the desk, holding onto the side and closing my eyes tightly.

He lifted the belt up and cracked it down again. "Oooohhhh!!!" I howled.

"Are you beginning to become motivated?" he asked, giving me another lick with the belt.

"Yessssirrrr!"

"Good, because when I talked to your professors in a couple of weeks, if I haven't heard of an improvement, I'll just have to give you more motivation, got it?" he asked, punctuating a couple of words with some more smacks.

"Yesssssirrrrr!! I gottt itt!!" I wailed, still clutching onto the desk and letting tears stream down my face.

He landed a dozen more smacks to my throbbing bottom and finally put the belt back on, then lifted my panties for me, and helped me off of the desk.

"Let's not have a repeat of this, okay, Sophie?"

"Okay," I said, sniffling. I pulled my jeans back up and stuff, then wiped the tears away.

"And I wasn't kidding when I said I was going to talk to your professors in a couple of weeks. So if your performance doesn't improve, I'll know."

"Yes, sir," I answered, still sniffling.

"You're dismissed," he said, then sat back down at his desk, finishing up the paperwork.

No comments:

Disqus for Breanna's Story World

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

True Story: A Friend's Visit

Happy 4/20!   As any reader of my fiction stories knows, getting spanked for the use of mind-altering substances is probably my favorite sce...