06 October 2005

Story: The Winter Ball, Part II

A continuation of The Winter Ball, Part I in the Just Shannon series.  As if Matt isn't enough to worry about, now Shannon must deal with Erik, who is less-than-happy about this whole lying/forgery thing.  After disciplining Shannon, he moves on to her partner in crime.

The Winter Ball, Part II
by Breanna Carter

I uneasily hung up the phone after talking to Erik. If I thought I couldn't sleep before then, I really couldn't sleep after I talked to him! I had this growing pit in my stomach and I felt complete and utter guilt for lying to him like that. Especially since he found out and seemed so disappointed. And to top it off, he wanted to spank me! I was in enough pain as it was..

Somehow, through all my worrying, I managed to find sleep. I drifted off into dreamland where I was being chased by squirrels who declared I needed a spanking. One of them was carrying a cutting board like Matt had used on me and I was running away from them and ran right into Erik who looked down at me with a gaze that made me want to cry. I woke up terrified and clutching my bum. I know, I'm a little crazy sometimes.

It was still dark outside when I woke, but I couldn't see myself going back to sleep anytime soon. I glanced at my clock and saw that it was a little after five. Matt wouldn't be getting up for a couple of hours. I hobbled over towards the computer and sat tenderly down on the chair, surfing through some websites before deciding to have a shower. I took my time, until Matt began pounding on the door.

"What the hell are you doing up so early? You never get up! I need a shower! Hurry! I'm going to be late!"

"I'm hurrying!" I shrieked, rinsing the conditioner out of my hair as quickly as possible. I got out of the shower and glanced at my bum that was still red and a little bruised. Yech... I would never be lying to my older brother again, or forging, or any of that crap. I was terrified to find out what his definition of "black and blue" was.

I opened the door and Matt shoved me aside to get into the shower. "What are you doing up so early anyway?" he asked, taking his shirt off and throwing it at me.

"Bad dreams."

He turned on the water. "If we're out of hot water I'm going to skin you!" he teased. "And anyway, sorry about your bad dreams. Anything you wanna talk about?"

"Nah... they were crazy." I shut the door and let him tend to his shower. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and eased myself on the couch to catch some of the news. Boring as it was, it still kept my interest longer than any of the other stations would have.

Matt came out minutes later, clad in a pair of jeans and pulling an undershirt over his head. "You can start with the kitchen," he said. He grabbed a white button up shirt that was folded on the table and put it on.

"You're dressing up all nice today," I commented, avoiding making a statement on cleaning the ktichen.

"Yeah, I have a presentation for my history class. And anyway, start with the kitchen, then clean your room and vacuum. I'll be back in a couple of hours. I expect at least the kitchen to be finished by the, okay? Swept and mopped and everything."

"But I don't know how to sweep and mop!" I exclaimed.

"Guess you'll have to learn," he answered, tucking his shirt in and smirking at me. "I'm gone." He grabbed his keys and wallet from the table and kissed me on the forehead.

I scowled for a moment then figured there was no use, because I didn't want him to get that cutting board after me again. I lugged my stereo into the kitchen and blared some music, singing along as I washed dishes and cleaned out the fridge and everything else. I wiped off the counters and the microwave, then put the dishes up and took out the trash and began sweeping. There's a first time for everything, huh? I can't say I did a spectacular job, but I at least tried, then attempted to mop. When I finished, the kitchen looked a hell of a lot better than it did, so Matt couldn't complain too much about it.

Matt came back home while I was cleaning my room, and when I say cleaning, I mean it. I swear, no one had cleaned out from under the bed since it was put there, not to mention that there was dust everywhere. His closet was jam-packed full of junk that he probably didn't even know was in there. I was halfway through his closet when he walked in.

"Oh, hey! Didn't hear you come in. How'd your project go."

"Fine," he answered. "The kitchen looks good."

"Thanks," I said, smiling.

The rest of the morning and afternoon, I did as Matt instructed, and by the time four o'clock rolled around, the house looked completely different. "Guess there'll be nothing for me to do tomorrow," I teased.

"Oh, don't worry. There's plenty of laundry."

I groaned and sank into the futon next to Matt.

"Hey, Erik called me on my way home from class," he randomly said.

I shifted. "Oh? What did he say?"

"He just wanted to let me know that he had nothing to do with what happened with the forging and that he had no idea it ever happened."

"Ah," I said, looking away.

"Have you talked to him?"

"I talked to him yesterday. He called to see why I got suspended."

"Well, he asked if you could come over sometime this evening and I told him you could, so long as you finished everything. Said that he needed to talk to you about what happened."

I gulped. "Oh, erm, okay."

There was silence for a moment. "Well, you finished everything, so I guess you can go over there. But be back at a decent hour and stay out of trouble."

"Don't worry, I will," I said, standing and rubbing my bum.

He chuckled slightly, punching me playfully.

"See ya!" I wasn't too thrilled at seeing Erik. It'd be the first time we'd met face-to-face since my suspension and I knew he wouldn't be happy with me. Not to mention that everytime someone said they needed to talk to me it usually involved more than actual talking.

I snuggled up in my jacket as I walked through my apartment complex. It was definitely winter, because I could see my breath. Winter time was the best. That meant Christmas was near and my parents would at least be sending me some cool things from Europe, hopefully spiffy new clothes. It would be the first Christmas that I didn't spend with my entire family. Matt had mentioned something about inviting some college buddies over. While Erik was hott and my type of guy, I still wouldn't mind seeing some good-looking college guys.

Before I knew it, I arrived at apartment 109, Erik's. I knocked softly on the door.

"Ah, hey," Erik said when he answered it, moving out of the way and allowing me to come inside. The first thing I noticed was that he was wearing a belt. Is that a bad thing to notice when you first see someone? Maybe I knew my fate and was scared of what he'd use on me.

"Hey," I said back, not looking him in the eyes.

He closed the door behind us and plopped down on the couch, patting the seat next to him.

"Where's your mom?"

"Working," he answered. "We need to talk."

I bit my lower lip. "We do?"

"Yes, we do. About the Winter Ball."

"Oh, that thing... heh.."

"Yeah, and the fact that you forged a signature and lied to me."

I didn't speak.

He looked at me. "What the hell were you thinking?"

I shrugged.

"You don't know?"

"No."

"Did Lisa put you up to this? I'll spank her ass, too," he said and I shuddered, noting that he said "too."

"No need to do that," I replied. "She might have mentioned it, but, come on, Erik... don't be such a hardass."

"A hardass? Is that what I'm being? I apologize for caring about you, Shannon. And caring if you get thrown in jail or suspended and fuck up your school. Is that such a crime?" he asked.

"No, but that's what I have a brother for," I mumbled.

"So you're saying I shouldn't worry about your well-being?"

"I didn't say exactly that."

"And I certainly DON'T appreciate the fact that you lied to me. That's shitty, Shannon. And I honestly can't believe that you'd pull such a stunt."

I swallowed a big lump in my throat, fighting back tears. "I'm sorry," I said, looking up into his dark brown eyes. "I made a mistake and I've honestly learned my lesson. And I'm not going to lie to you anymore, or forge anymore. I've already gotten it from Matt."

He started to say something and then realized what I said and stopped, thinking about something for a moment before opening his mouth. "Did Matt spank you?"

I chewed on my lower lip, glancing away and muttering, "yes."

"Good, because you deserved it. But don't think you're not still getting it from me."

"But Erik!" I complained, beginning to throw a fit like a three year old. "That's not fair! I've already gotten it and you're my friend and that'd be embarrassing!!"

"Maybe a little embarrassment will do you good. Besides, did you forget that you LIED to me? Blatently... right to my face. Straight up told me that Matt signed the damn form."

"I knew you'd be upset if I told you that I forged it."

"Does that give you any right to lie to me?" he asked rhetorically. "It's too bad anyway, because my mind is made up. I'm going to spank you."

Something about Erik spanking me was much more appealing than my older brother, so I didn't fight much after that. I just sort of pouted, sticking my lower lip out and trying to put on my best puppy dog face.

He grinned at me. Damn, he was so hott. "Nice try, Shannon," he said, running his fingers down my cheeks. "Get up and over my lap."

Without thinking, I tugged my jeans and panties down, then fell over his lap. Then I blushed like crazy because it didn't seem like he was expecting that and I was over his lap and my backside probably looked like hell from the night before. I didn't even say anything because I was so embarrassed. But he didn't say anything either, just rested his hand lightly on my bottom.

"This will make you think twice about lying to me, Shannon," he said, slapping my sore backside with his hand.

I'll admit, Matt spanks much harder than Erik, but geeze, it was waaay more embarrassing! Then the fact that I was already sore didn't help any. I don't think it took much for me to be bawling like a baby.

"I'm not going to tolerate my friends getting themselves in trouble, and don't worry, I will be talking to Lisa about this. She's long overdue for a spanking," he told me as he swatted my bottom with all his might. "And if you ever lie to me again, Young Lady, this will feel like nothing compared to what you'd get. Because I have a nice leather belt that I'm sure would burn like hell on your ass, do you hear me?"

"Y-yes," I sniffled, tears streaming down my face. "I'm sorry. I won't lie to you anymore! I promise!"

He swatted me a few more times, then stopped, resting his hand and rubbing my bum slightly. I sobbed into the couch cushion, muttering apologies because I felt stupid and embarrassed. How could I have done something like this to my best friend?

He lifted me up and cradled me in his arms, rubbing my back and rocking me back and forth.

"I love you," he whispered after a while.

I smiled. "I love you, too," I answered, not quite sure if I answered that way because it was the right thing to say or because I actually felt that way.

We stayed that way for a while, until he got the bright idea to call Lisa.

"Come on, do you really have to bring her into this?" I asked.

"Yes. She's like a little sister to me and hasn't been spanked in years. And she needs it."

I pouted but he dialed her number, instructing her to come over as soon as possible. We watched tv until there was a weak knock on the door. I rubbed my bum as I got up to answer it.

"Hey Lisa," I said, letting her come in.

"Uhoh, I'm in trouble," she said, seeing Erik glare at her in such a way.

I shut the door behind her. "That's right," Erik answered, standing up to tower over my friend. "Do you have any idea why?"

She glanced at me, then looked back at Erik, claiming that she didn't.

"Well, I'll give you a hint. Shannon got suspended from school. Do you happen to know why?"

"Oh, um," Lisa began. "I guess 'cause she, er, forged a signature?"

"Mmmhmm. And where do you think she got that idea?"

"The tv?"

"Good try."

She shrugged. "Can't hurt to try, huh?"

Erik smiled slightly. "Do you forge signatures, Lisa?"

"Erm, no?" she said, obviously lying.

"You know what I think?"

"What?" she answered, casting me a pathetic look.

"That you need a spanking."

It looked like her heart stopped. "A... spanking?" she asked, rather taken aback.

Erik nodded, moving closer to where he was looming ove rhere. "How long has it been since you've gotten a spanking?" he asked her.

"Uhm, I guess when me and Shannon went to Kyle's house..."

He shook his head. "A pop on the behind doesn't constitute as a spanking."

She opened her mouth to say something, then looked defeated. "I don't remember," she finally said.

"Well, I do," he answered.

It was silent for a minute as Lisa stared at her feet and I stared at the scene I was witnessing.

"It was about four years ago when you lied to your parents about where you were going. I was sitting outside with one of my buddies and saw your dad dragging you across the parking lot. Then later you told me it was the last time you were really ever spanked. Remember?"

She nodded softly.

"And you're long overdue, Lisa," he concluded. "You've gotten away with too much since your dad's been gone. I know it hurts, but there's other ways, okay?"

She nodded again. Wow, I was finding out new stuff everyday!

"I already spanked Shannon for forging the signature and lying to me, now I'm going to spank you for convincing her to sign it and to deter you from ever pulling a stunt like she did. I want you to remember this when you decide to get in trouble, because believe me, Lisa, I will spank you again if I find it necessary, do you understand?"

She gave a final nod and he helped her toward the couch. I just stood there by the door, looking dumb, eyes fixed on the matter at hand. Erik was so much taller than she, and so much stronger. It took practically no force at all to get her over his knee. He didn't take down the khakies that she was wearing, which made me blush because I'd been so used to Matt spanking me that I'd automatically assumed my jeans would be lowered.

He held onto her tightly as the spanking began. She was squirming to no end and trying not to scream.

"Ooowwww, Erik!! That hurts! Ahhooowwww!" she exclaimed. "Pleaseeeee stopp!! I'm sorry I'm sorryyyy."

"Are you going to behave from now on?" he asked.

"Yyyesss!!" she squealed, her squirms dying down because he was keeping a stronger grip.

"Good. And you better, or you'll find yourself in this position again, got it?"

"Ooowww yesss!!"

He gave her a final smack in the middle of her bottom then let her up to rub the pain out. He hugged her tightly. "You're like a little sister to me," he said, "and like I told Shannon, I care about you girls and don't want you to end up in jail, okay?"

She nodded, sniffling.

I then gave her a big hug and apologized for telling Erik as he went to the kitchen to heat up some hot chocolate for us.

"Don't worry about it, Shannon. I deserved it. He knew that."

Erik came back minutes later with three mugs and we sat down on the couch, sipping on our hot chocolate as we watched Christmas specials on tv. I could have snuggled with him all night, but Matt called and snapped me back into reality, reminding me that I was still under a restriction. Lisa announced that she should go as well, so we walked her home, then he walked me to my apartment.

We joked around for a little while until we stopped in front of my door.

I fidgeted nervously. "I really am sorry about lying to you."

"I know. Just don't do it again," he said, smiling.

"I'm not. Don't worry. I learned my lesson about lying."

"Good." There was silence for a moment as he looked me deep in the eyes. My hair was fallen in front of my face and he tucked it behind my ears, touching my face softly then coming in close for what I'd been waiting for... a kiss... my first real kiss...

No comments:

Disqus for Breanna's Story World

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

True Story: A Friend's Visit

Happy 4/20!   As any reader of my fiction stories knows, getting spanked for the use of mind-altering substances is probably my favorite sce...