21 March 2005

Story: Molly - Chapter 9

Molly - Chapter 9
by Breanna Carter

The next morning I was awake before Molly, which made me a little skeptical. Every time I was awake before her I became that way. I mean, come on, you would, too, had your babygirl run out on you like Molly had me.

But she was safe. I knocked softly on her door. "MollyCakes," I said.

"Hmmm?" she moaned, and I could hear her rolling over.

I cracked open the door to see her lying there so soundly. "Hey, baby," I said, coming in and a sudden pain overwhelming me in my stomach. I felt like a thousand knives were going through me. I really hated it when Molly found herself in trouble...

"Molly? I need you to get up, honey," I said, noting that it was still dark outside and she'd definitely not want to get up that early. "I need to talk to you."

"Fife more mins," she mumbled, rolling over.

I rolled my eyes at her, wanting to grin at her adorableness. "Come on, Molly, wake up. Please?"

She groaned.

"I'll go make you some coffee, okay?" That probably wasn't such a great idea -- Molly was hyper without caffeine. But if it got her out of bed...

"Okays," she answered.

I stalked off towards the kitchen and made a pot of coffee, then poured a tall glass for Molly just the way she liked it: lots of sugar and some caramel added it in. It's actually a lot better than it sounds.

I went back to her room and turned the light on and sat on the bed next to her. "Here ya go, Molly," I said, shaking her a little until she woke up more and semi-sat up. She propped herself up on an elbow and took the glass of coffee in the other hand.

"Mmmmm, this is yummy," she said, smiling sleepily.

I grinned, even though I still had an uneasy feeling inside my stomach. "I have to talk to you, Molly," I repeated, because I wasn't sure if she was conscious enough to remember that I'd already told her.

A look of panic spread across her face. "What happened? I didn't do it... I'm sorry!" she said, the typical response when I said we needed to talk.

I nodded. "Okay, well, last night, I was coming in here to get your gym clothes," I began, envisioning the past night's events. I didn't like the look on Molly's face. It was the guilty look. "And they weren't in the middle of your floor like usual, so I figured they were in your backpack. And when I looked in there... well, can you tell me what I might have found?"

"Umm, my gym clothes?" she asked.

I managed to let out a slight smile with that statement. "Yes. Can you imagine what else I might have found?"

"Uhmm, school books, folders, maybe some pens and pencils?"

"How about a bag from Hot Topic?"

She immediately looked down at the floor. "Oh, a bag from Hot Topic. Yeah, forgot about that."

I lifted her chin to make her look into my eyes. "Tell the truth, Molly. How much did you spend and where did you get the money."

She cleared her throat. Her body was shaking and I knew that her heart was pounding. "I, um, spent... about sixty dollars... and uhm, I got... the money.." she paused, wanting to cry, "from the money that I was supposed to spend on the trip."

"How much of the money for the trip did you use at Hot Topic?" I asked, still looking into her eyes.

She broke eye contact, shutting her eyes since she couldn't look away. "All of it," she whispered.

"All of it? All of it being the twenty-five dollars you were supposed to use on food and stuff?"

She shook her head, a tear slipping down her cheek. "The whole fifty dollars," she murmured, sniffling and wiping the tears away.

"The WHOLE fifty dollars?" I nearly shouted, letting go of her chin so she could turn away. "Molly! That money was for the trip! I thought you had to turn in your bus fee yesterday!"

She was almost to the point of actual crying by this time. "I was supposed to, but..." she paused, trying to think of a good excuse.

"But, what?" I said after a minute of waiting and hearing nothing.

"But I didn't," she finally concluded.

"And why not?" I asked.

"Because we were going to the mall and I knew there was a cute skirt that I wanted."

"And how did you expect to get the bus fee?"

"I was... going to tell you," she offered, looking at me with a puppy face.

"Oh? When were you going to bring this up?"

"I don't know."

I shook my head. "Molly, if you want to go shopping, you can ask me for money. Or you could have at least called me yesterday and asked if it was okay for you to spend some money at the mall and then whatever was left we could put it together with some more money to spend for your school trip. Why didn't you just ask me?"

She shrugged. "I didn't want you to say no."

"What if I didn't have the money to give you for the bus fee? What would you do then?"

"I don't know," she responded, looking back at the carpet.

I nodded. "Next time, just ask me, okay, kiddo?"

"Okay."

"I don't appreciate you uselessly spending the money that I gave you, nor do I appreciate the fact that you disobeyed my orders. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," she said.

"You're going to get a spanking, Molly," I concluded, getting a whine as a response.

"But... Brian! I'm sorry!" she exclaimed.

"I know, but you're still getting a spanking. What you did was basically steal money from me, and that's something I won't tolerate."

She began crying harder and I honestly didn't want to spank her. How could I spank something so cute and remorseful?

"I'm sorry that I have to do this, Molly. But you've gotta be responsible." The more I lectured, the more reasons I found to justify my spanking her. What she did was irresponsible, disrespectful, disobedient, and practically stealing. That's when I concluded -- "I'm going to spank you before school and then again after school."

Her eyes widdened. "What?" she asked, shocked that I'd mention such a thing.

I just nodded. "I'm not going to spank you with the belt or anything, just my hand. But you're getting spanked twice so next time you'll know not to do it again."

She broke down in tears. "I won't do it again," she cried.

I bit my lower lip, trying to keep myself in control. Had she really learned her lesson? Did she deserve the two spankings, or would just one drive the lesson home?

No, I couldn't back down. I had to keep my word. I had to be firm... even if I was a softie. "Sorry, Molly. Two spankings." I stood up and sat down on the computer chair, then patted my lap. "Come on, Baby. The sooner we do this, the sooner it'll be over."

She cried and ambled towards me, making a thousand promises as she did so, wanting me to back down on my own promise to give her extra when she came home from school. I wasn't going to back down, though. Not this time. No matter how much she touched that soft spot in my heart...

I gently placed her over my lap, positioning her to where her toes were inches from the ground and her hands were touching the floor. I took a deep breath in, then tugged at her pajama pants and panties, pulling them down to her knees. She wiggled a little. "Please, Brian," she begged.

"Too late, baby. Should've thought about this before you carelessly spent the money after I told you it was only for your trip." I lifted my hand a few inches in the air and began spanking her. I spanked rhymethically, peppering the sit spots and slapping her thighs every so often. She was squirming like crazy and trying to wiggle away from me. I just held onto her tighter, turning her normally pale cheeks to a bright crimson color.

"Oooowwwwieeee!! Briannn!!" she howled, still kicking and crying like a baby. "I'm sorry!!!!"

"I know, honey," I answered, still not letting up. I spanked every inch of her bottom and thighs until it was an equal shade of red. I knew she was hurting. Spanking the thighs always hurts. But I knew that she'd be uncomfortable through the school day, and that was what I wanted to most accomplish. She was already genuinely sorry, now I just had to make her think about the reasons why she was sorry.

I decided to stop spanking, since she had to be at school in a couple of hours, and she still had more to come for the afternoon. I lfted her from my lap, hugging her tightly. I wanted to cry when she collapsed into my arms.

"I'm sorry, Brian," she cried, rubbing her bum.

"I know, baby. Shhhhh, calm down," I cooed, stroking her hair and keeping her in a hug. We stayed like that until she was calm enough to let go. "I know that you know what you did was wrong, Molly. But when you're at school today sitting on a sore bottom, I want you to think about what you did and why you're being punished, okay?"

She nodded, sniffling and wiping the tears away. I noticed that the sun had begun rising.

"Okay, go take a shower and get ready for school."

She nodded again, then hugged me a final time and kissed me on the cheek. "I love you," she whispered, "even if it does hurt lots when you spank me."

I smiled slightly. "I love you, too."

And with that she wiped her eyes again and hobbled away, still rubbing her bottom.

I sighed, not at all happy about the situation.

No comments:

Disqus for Breanna's Story World

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

True Story: A Friend's Visit

Happy 4/20!   As any reader of my fiction stories knows, getting spanked for the use of mind-altering substances is probably my favorite sce...