07 July 2004

Story: Spanked Down Under

Misc Story.  Cavender is on a trip to Australia and sneaks out with her host sister to a club.

Spanked Down Under
by Breanna Carter

“Cavender!” I heard a tiny voice whisper and felt my body being shaken.

“Hmmm?” I groaned, opening my eyes a bit to see Hailey sitting over me.

“Did you want to go to that place? Everyone’s asleep and it’s safe to sneak out now.”

I blinked, trying to make sense of what was happening. It was a Friday night and I was in the outskirts of Sydney, Australia. It was, indeed, a school trip, but who cares? I was sixteen and Hailey was fourteen and we were going to spend this Friday night together, out on the town.

I guess I should explain it to you a little. See, when I signed up to go to Australia, we were told that we’d stay with a host family for six days. And my host family just happened to be one that contained three older brothers and a little sister. Obviously, the little sister was Hailey, and the three older brothers, Ty, who was fifteen, Gavin, who was eighteen, and Coby, a twenty year old that didn’t live at home. And this particular night Hailey’s parents had gone to see a sick family member who lived close to Brisbane, which is a sixteen hour drive from Sydney. I felt sorry for them, having to drive such a long way. But the sympathy remained as I had convinced Hailey to take me out, even though Gavin, the one in charge, specifically told us we couldn’t go. Who cares what Gavin thought, right? It wasn’t like he could do anything to me anyway.

“Yeah, I still wanna go,” I murmured, sitting up in the bed and stretching out a little. “What time is it?”

“About half past midnight,” she answered, turning the lamp on.

I rolled out of the bed and dressed myself in some baggy jeans and a T-shirt.

“You might want to wear a jumper,” Hailey told me. “It’s quite cold outside, and can get awfully chilly on the train.”

I nodded. A jumper was the same thing as a pullover jacket, I’d learned that quickly. “Sure, I get ya,” I answered, pulling the jacket over my head and brushing my hair.

“I hope that Gav doesn’t find out about this. He’d be pissed.”

I nodded. “He’ll get over it, though. He seems like a pretty cool brother.”

She shrugged. I didn’t see what she was getting all bent out of shape about... brothers are pushovers, and I’m sure Gavin would be the same way, especially with me around.

Hailey finished dressing herself and we tiptoed out of the house. I still couldn’t get used to the fact that it was June, seeing as I could see my breath from the coldness of the air. It was nice weather, though. I love winter.

We found the train station and boarded one to downtown Sydney. I sat anxiously, watching the people enter and leave, talking to Hailey every so often. It was cool how people looked at me funny everytime they heard me speak. Kind of like American’s do when they hear someone with an accent. Some people would randomly make conversations, asking me where I was from and how long I was staying in Australia, and others just kind of rolled their eyes and probably muttered something like, “bloody Americans.” Ah well, it was a good experience.

We finally got to our exit and hopped off the train. “The club’s just this way,” Hailey pointed.

I nodded. “I’m following you.”

Studying the street signs and buildings near me, I walked slowly next to Hailey. Within minutes we appeared in front of a large club, a neon sign that read “Greengo’s” with tons of people standing in front and the smell of fried foods hitting my face.

“Here it is,” she told me, as if I didn’t know.

I stared at the tall building. Upstairs there were flashing lights and a disco ball and tons of people dancing around. I could hear the music from where I stood and it didn’t seem so bad. I looked back down at the massive group of people in front of me. The majority of them, I’d say, were between the ages of seventeen and twenty-two. Maybe fifteen percent were younger and less were older. There were two bouncers at the door who were checking IDs and putting bracelets on the people who were eighteen or older. This was one of the times I wished I was two years older. But I didn’t let it bug me and instead dragged Hailey towards the entrance.

It was actually fun, going to a club. Kind of sucked since neither of us were able to drink, but we got over it. We just danced the whole night with different cute Aussie boys, and when my watch hit three, I felt myself being drained of energy and decided to call it a night. As much as I wanted to stay and make out with another guy, I just couldn’t. And I knew that Hailey was exhausted, as well.

We took a taxi home, which was good, because I didn’t think neither of us could walk as far as we had to get there. Hailey offered to pay, but I wouldn’t let her. She didn’t have the money anyway, so I don’t know why she even offered.

When the cab pulled into the driveway, I realized that the porch light was on, and the living room didn’t look so deserted. I looked towards Hailey but she was asleep, so I nudged her awake.

“Hey, we’re here,” I said.

She rolled over a little then opened her eyes. “Shit!” she spat. “Gavin’s awake...”

I handed the cab driver the money and opened the door. “So?”

“He’s going to kill me...”

I blinked. “I’m sure you’ll be fine. Just let me handle it. I’ll put the blame on myself. I’ll say I left and you wanted to come out looking for me.”

“Do what you want, but he won’t believe you. I know it.”

I nodded. “Okies, well, let’s just see what I can muster up.” I took her hand and walked her to the house. I swung the door open and there Gavin sat, eyes staring at us.

“About damn time you girls came home,” he said, flipping the television off and standing up to tower above us. He wasn’t that much taller than I, but seeing him enraged like he was, he *felt* really tall.

“Well, uh,” I stammered, “I was going to.. somewhere... and she came out to find me.”

He folded his arms and glared at me. “Do I look stupid to you? I heard the two of you leave. Next time you should try and be a little more quiet.”

He was still upset, but that comment settled me a little. Maybe he wouldn’t be too hard on us.

“Do you know what bloody time it is? Nearly half past three and yous should be asleep right now, the both of ya.”

“We know,” I answered. “And we’re both really, *really*, tired...”

“And you’re both really, *really*, in for it,” he mocked. “I don’t understand why the two of you would go running off after I told you not to.” He looked at Hailey. “Did you think I wouldn’t find out, Hailey? Did you think I was too stupid to notice my little sister sneaking out of the house?” He paused to wait for her answer. “Well, answer me, girl. What the hell were you thinking?”

“I-I don’t know..” she stammered.

He looked at me. “I already told you that I’d take yous out sometime before you left. You didn’t have to go sneaking out of the house like that. It’s late and it’s a weekend and the two of you coulda gotten shot or raped or anything. In bloody Sydney, by yourselves. I ought to kick both of your asses.”

With that statement, I felt Hailey loosen up a little. Maybe she had thought that he was going to kick our asses, and maybe that’s why she was so nervous to begin with.

“I guess a good bare bottom spanking will have to do, don’t you think, Hailey?”

She tensed again, and I didn’t realize why until I figured out what he’d said. “Wait... what?” I asked, looking at him.

“You heard me, Cavender. A good bare bottom spanking is whats in store. You girls know that breaking curfew is totally against the rules, and any rule breaking results in a spanking.”

I bit my lower lip and glanced at Hailey.

“Please, Gavin, not in front of company.”

“Oh, no, of course not! Not in front of company,” he said sarcastically. “No worries, kid, I’m spanking you both, so she’ll be as embarrassed as you.”

I swallowed a lump in my throat. “Look, Gavin, is there anyway we can, you know, come to a compromise? A calm and rational compromise?”

He shook his head. “In all seriousness, I know yous girls wanted to have a good time and go out on a Friday night, have a girls night out, whatever. But it’s really dangerous and I had already told yous no. And Hailey knows not to break the rules or she will get spanked. And you know not to break the rules. I don’t know what they do in America, but in this house, this is how we deal with punishments, and you’re staying with us, so you’ll be punished like us.”

I gulped again.

“So which of yous is first?” He looked at Hailey, then glanced at me, then back at Hailey again. Neither of us was going to step up and actually offer... who would?

But I felt kind of bad for Hailey, and figured if I went first, she wouldn’t get it as bad as he normally would have given it to her, so I stepped forward a bit and said, “I’ll be first,” in a very hoarse voice. It was hard to step up like that, especially since I hadn’t been spanked in such a long time and I was scared to death of it. And Gavin was a pretty strong guy... played some rugby and soccer, and lifted weights a lot, even played the drums for a rockband. I knew that Gavin would probably spank harder than my mom ever did.

“Very well,” he said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me with him towards the couch. He sat down and looked up at me. “I’m disappointed in you, mate. I know you’re a good kid, and I hate to have to do this to you, but you know you deserve it.”

I nodded slightly.

He tapped on the buckle of my belt. “Pull the pants down, kiddo.”

I nodded again and unbuckled the belt, then unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped them, allowing them to slide to the floor. I took a deep breath in, flushing with embarrassment.

I stood there in my T-shirt and purple undies, until Gavin said, “those have to go down, too, my love.”

I bit my lip and blushed more, fiddling with the waisteband of my panties.

“Ah, I know you’re embarrassed, but the quicker you get them down, the sooner it’ll be over.”

His words didn’t help, just made me blush even more. I gulped again and looked around the room. Hailey was staring at me, tears welling in her eyes, and the pictures on the wall were staring at me, and Gavin was staring at me with those deep gorgeous blue eyes. I whined a bit then pushed my panties down to my knees, covering my private area so they wouldn’t look.

Gavin chuckled. “Ah, yes, sweet modesty. That’ll be gone in a little while when you’re bucking and kicking over my lap.”

I squirmed.

He grabbed my left arm and led me over his lap. I placed my hands gently on the floor and bit my lip harder. My face was still flushing with embarrassment, more so than it had been. Now not only was my bottom on display, but I was in this vulnerable position that made me feel like I was six instead of sixteen.

Gavin rested his hand lightly on my rump. “Cavender, Cavender... what are we going to do with you?” he asked, then lifted his hand and cracked it down on my backside.

“Ooowwww,” I howled.

“Sneaking out at midnight,” he added along with about ten sharp smacks. “You are sixteen years old, Young Lady, and you know better than to do what you did.” He kept spanking, and lecturing, managing to make me feel even younger than six. “Rules are set for a reason, and I expect you to abide by them, do you understand me?” he asked, not making it easy to answer because he was spanking really hard by this time.

“Oww, yeahhh, owww!”

He landed three very hard smacks to my thighs. “I trust you meant ‘yes, sir’?”

“Oooowwwww, yessir,” I groaned.

“Good.”

I clung onto the carpet like a cat, still biting my lip and keeping my eyes shut because I thought that maybe it’d help some of the pain go away. It didn’t. He just kept spanking me, getting harder and faster by the second, his massive hand covering my entire small bottom, sit spots and all, in about four smacks. I felt my rear getting hotter and changing colors, and I imagined before too long that it was probably the same color as my face. I figured it couldn’t get my redder than my face was and that he’d probably stop spanking at any moment, but he just kept on, still spanking harder, even though I thought it wasn’t virtually possible. And I kept whining and kicking a little, sometimes bucking up and crying out in pain. And after a while, the spanking began to hurt so much that I was kicking more often, and even squirming some, and then I began begging.

“Okayyyy, owwww, I’m ssssorrry!!” I pleaded. “Pleaseee no more!”

“Ah, but I’ve only just begun,” he replied.

“Noooooo,” I cried. “Gavinnnn pleaseeeeee! I’ve had, ow, enough!”

He just spanked harder. “I’ll decide when you’ve had enough, and clearly, you haven’t.”

I whined more and felt the first tear slip down my cheek. It wasn’t long before more fell and I began bawling like a baby, mostly because I felt like one, and I felt bad for letting him down, and I knew that he wasn’t going to stop.

“I’m sorry!” I howled through tears. “Ooowwwww, ittt hurrrrrttttssss!”

“Good. It’s supposed to hurt.”

“Ooowww, b-but, ach, it, ow, hurrtts, a lot!” I hiccuped, kicking more and bucking up a little, still clinging onto the floor for fear that I might reach back at any second and earn myself some extra smacks.

“A lot, indeed,” he answered. “Are you learning your lesson yet?”

“Yyyessssss,” I bawled.

“And what have you learned?” He kept up the steady rhythm, showing no signs of letting up.

“I l-learned that-t OW rules are, ouch, set for a r-reason and owwwies, if I b-break, ahhhowwww, them, I’ll g-get sspanked!”

“I see. And are you ever going to sneak out again?”

“Nooooo,” I groaned.

“You obviously haven’t learned the proper way to address me,” he said, adding a few extra hard spanks.

“I’m-m sssorrry!! I meant, owww, no, sir!”

“You meant it?”

“Yesssir!”

He landed a hard smack to my right thigh that caused a yelp in some key I didn’t know I could reach, and then smacked my left thigh just as hard, and I made another high yelp.

“I’m tempted to spank you so hard that you won’t be able to sit at all tomorrow.”

“Noooo, sir... pleaseee!”

He smacked each thigh again. “What you did today was really naughty, young lady. You could have gotten yourself badly hurt.”

“I knowwwww!” I squealed, wishing desperately that he would stop smacking my thighs.

He kept smacking the thighs, the smacks getting stronger and stronger as time passed, and I kept crying like a baby and kicking until finally, he smacked my butt cheeks again and rested his hand on them. “I’m nearly finished,” he told me. “But I want to make sure you get the clear message of what I’m saying. You are not to disobey any authority figures ever again, Cavender. And if I find out that you do, I will find you and take my belt off and use it until you’re bottom hurts so badly that you can’t sit for a week. Understood?”

“Yessir,” I sniffled.

“Hailey, go fetch me the hairbrush. And quickly or I’ll use it as your warm-up.”

She scurried away and returned seconds later. I didn’t see the hairbrush, but I felt the damn thing. It took no time before I heard the crack and felt a sting like you wouldn’t believe. And I howled like a coyote. He probably smacked my reddened bottom with it no more than about ten or twelve times, but I howled everytime and the tears began flowing steadily down my cheeks again. And finally he stopped, placed the brush next to him, and lifted me up.

He was right, I had forgotten all about modesty.

“Look at me, Cav,” he ordered.

I wiped a couple of tears out of my eyes and opened them. He held my face in his hands, staring up at me.

“It would have been much worse if something had happened out there tonight. You’d be in much more pain if some guy had raped you, or someone had kidnapped you, than you’re in right now. You might not believe me, but it’s true. I only did what I did because I care about you and your well-being. And your folks do, too. That’s why I didn’t want yous going out tonight. I didn’t want to see you hurt. And when you chose to disobey me, I had no other choice but to punish you for it. You get it?”

I nodded a little, wiping the tears out of my eyes again.

“Go stand over there where Hailey is and I want your hands on your head... no rubbing.”

I groaned but did as told, for fear of another spanking.

He directed Hailey to come over, but skipped the lecture. She undid her pants, as I had, then steadied herself over his lap. He didn’t waste time, just began smacking hard and rapidly, telling her that she already heard the lecture as he gave it to me, so he wouldn’t waste his breath. I just stood there and cried. Hailey looked so young over his lap like that, kicking and screaming and bawling. I felt for her, but I also felt for myself. I saw how red her bottom looked and wondered how red mine looked. I wished desperately for a bed... I was so exhausted and in pain.

He finally lifted the brush and let her have it, and I saw tiny bruises appearing, and he finally stopped. She lay limply over his lap until he scooped her up and hugged her tightly, then walked over towards me and engulfed me in a hug as well.

“I love yous girls,” he said in that adorable Australian accent.

I smiled softly, sniffling.

“I love you, too,” Hailey and I said, almost simultaneously.

We each pulled up our panties and allowed Gavin to walk us back to our room, where both of us lay on our stomachs, and then he tucked us in, kissing us on the forehead and smiling.

“I really am sorry for sneaking out,” I told him when he came to tuck me in, and I noticed that Hailey was already asleep.

He smiled. “Just don’t do it again.”

“You don’t have to worry about that,” I grinned, and rubbed my bottom a little, wanting only to imagine what the belt would feel like, and not experience it.

No comments: