15 February 2004

Story: Jared

Misc Story.  Jessica has moved in with her cousin so she can claim Oregon residency.  He's easy enough to get along with, but strict when necessary.

Jared
by Breanna Carter

I sat, staring at my watch. Jared would be there soon to pick me up. I was in downtown Portland, a little drunk and a little stoned. I had no idea how to get home from there. So I called Jared and explained to him that I was lost and tired, and he agreed to pick me up.

Jared was my older cousin. I moved in with him after my sophomore year in high school so I could become an Oregon resident. I had my heart set on going to the University of Oregon and there would be no way that I’d have the money to pay for out of state tuition. Besides, my parents didn’t really want me around anyway because I was “causing them too much trouble.” They gladly packed my bags and shipped me up to Oregon.

Living with my cousin wasn’t all so bad. He was in his late twenties, tall and thin, dark hair and blue eyes. Anytime I had a friend over they flaunted over him, which bugged the hell out of me, but it was all okay. Jared didn’t mind me drinking occasionally and smoking a cigarette or two, but he swore if I ever drank and drive, or did any type of drug, he’d skin me alive. I wasn’t planning on being skinned alive, so I stayed away from that kind of stuff. Anytime I drank, I found a designated driver, and if I decided to smoke a little weed, I stayed away from my house.

Anyway, so this particular night I decided to smoke weed and drink and my ride ended up ditching me. So I had to wander around downtown looking for a ride but not really having the money for a cab. I was only 17 and didn’t have a job, because Jared wouldn’t let me. I had spent the last of my money going to a huge concert. That’s why I was downtown in the first place. I felt kinda bad, ringing him up at two in the morning, explaining that I didn’t have any way to get home and I’d walk but I didn’t know how to get there. I think he kind of assumed that I was a little drunk, so he just asked me what street I was on and ordered that I stay there. So that’s what I did.

The beat up blue car pulled up next to me. “Jessica?”

I looked inside to see Jared with his hair all messed up in a white undershirt and a pair of baggy jeans. “Yeah?” I murmured, not really realizing that it was him.

“Get inside.”

I nodded and somehow managed to walk over to the car. Opening the door was another story... I couldn’t even find the handle, much less actually open the door. He sighed and leaned over to open the door. I fell inside.

“Goddamn,” he muttered, pulling away. “You reek of marijuana. Have you been smoking?”

“Only a little,” I admitted.

“A little? Jesus Christ, you smell like you’ve smoked a few joints.”

“Well, only four.”

He looked at me. “Four? Jesus, Jessica, are you trying to kill yourself?”

“Nahhhhh,” I said, and giggled a bit.

He didn’t say anything, just kept driving while I dozed off a bit staring out the window at the pretty lights. Next thing I knew, I fell into Jared’s arms.

“Where am I?”

“We’re home,” he said softly, lifting me up and cradling me like a small child.

“Oh, okay,” I answered then rested my head on his shoulder and dozed back off again.

I awoke the next morning on the couch with Jared sitting in an arm chair, head leaned back and eyes shut. I stretched out. The clock said that it was four, but I figured that it must be a mistake because that would mean I had already gone to school and came back. Yes, I went to concerts on school nights. I rolled off of the couch. “Jared,” I whispered. Why the hell I whispered when I was trying to wake him is beyond me. “Jared!” I whispered again, a little louder then shook him a bit.

He jumped. “Huh?”

“What time is it?”

He opened his eyes. “Huh? Oh.” He glanced at his watch. “It’s four in the afternoon kiddo.”

I blinked. “Did I go to school?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Because you were stoned off your ass and you’d been drinking.”

Utoh. I hadn’t remembered that Jared picked me up, and at the time I called him, I had been hoping that he didn’t realize I had smoked. Did I really let him know that I smoked? “I wasn’t stoned..” I argued.

He raised up in the chair, looking at me deep in the eyes. “Yes, you were.”

I looked away. “Oh.”

There was a minute of silence. “Jess, remember what I told you about drugs?”

I decided to play dumb. “No.”

“You don’t? I thought I had made myself clear..”

I shrugged.

“Look at me when I’m talking to you.”

I lifted my head. “I’m sorry.”

“You don’t remember what I told you about drugs?” he asked again. I tried to look back down, knowing that I couldn’t blatently lie to his face like that, but he stopped me, lifting my chin with his fingers.

“Yes,” I murmured.

“Oh, you do? Then why’d you do it, Jess? Why’d you go and do something so stupid?”

“I don’t know.”

He sighed heavily. “I took you in when your parents said they couldn’t handle you. I fed you, I put a roof over your head and this is how you repay me?”

“I.. I’m sorry, Jared. I wasn’t thinking..”

He stood. “I have told you over and over again that I don’t want you drinking and driving or doing any type of drugs. I don’t like you drinking and smoking, but I let it slide. And I’m not going to let this slide, Young Lady.”

I felt my stomach sink. He’d never called me Young Lady before, and I didn’t like how young I felt when he did call me that. “I won’t do it again,” I said.

“Damn right you won’t do it again,” he said then paused. “Wait, how many times have you done it before this?” He was pacing back and forth by now, hands on his hips, biting his lower lip.

I looked away.

“Look at me!” he ordered.

I looked back up at him. I couldn’t lie. “I dunno, Jared. A couple of times. Two or three.” He gave me a look that made my stomach sink more. “Okay, so a little more than that. A few times... six or seven... only when I’m out with my friends and we’re at a concert and someone happens to offer me some.” He was still giving me that look. How could he always tell when I was lying to him? “Okay, so everytime I go to a concert I smoke weed. I can’t help it. Everyone else is doing it.”

“Oh? You can’t help it now? Everyone else is doing it? Well, I hope you enjoyed your night last night because that’s the last concert you’re going to.”

“But...”

“I don’t want to hear it! Do you realize what happened last night? I was waiting up for you all night, waiting for you to call, tell me where you were, and you call me at two in the morning and you have no way to get home. And I don’t mind picking you up. You get in my car smelling like marijuana and alcohol and you pass out on the way home and I have to carry you inside and I don’t know if you’re okay or not. I didn’t know if the weed you smoked was laced with shit or not. And I stayed up in here with you all night just to make sure you were fucking okay. I was worried to death about you, Jessica. I had to call in to work and tell them that I couldn’t make it. I’m not going to listen to your excuses. I don’t care if everybody on the fucking planet was smoking weed, that doesn’t make it okay for you to do it and I’m going to make sure of that.”

I hung my head. I’d never seen him so mad before.

“No more concerts ever, and you’re grounded, grounded until I tell you otherwise, do you hear me?”

I nodded.

“I expect an answer out of you.”

“Yes, sir,” I murmured, letting a few tears slip down my cheeks.

“Stand up,” he ordered.

I did as I was told, still hanging my head.

“Pull down your pants.”

I blinked some more tears away. How was it that I managed to live nearly two years with my cousin and never had anything I had done amounted to this? I was from the south, I knew what it meant when I got in trouble and the authority figure said “pull down your pants.” It was basically saying, “you’re in for a long trip over my knee that you won’t forget for a long time.” But I couldn’t even imagine Jared spanking me... he was my cousin, and he understood me. He wasn’t like my friend’s parents who spanked them when they did something wrong. He wasn’t like my uncle who spanked me a couple of times for doing something I wasn’t supposed to, or taking something that wasn’t mine. My parents had never spanked me, but Jared’s parents, they were firm believers in spankings. But I had never expected him to actually do that to me... I was 17!

“I’m not going to wait all day, Jessica.”

I gulped and slid my pants down to my knees. Jared sat down on the couch and pulled me over his lap.

“I want to be sure that I’ve made myself clear, Young Lady.”

My stomach was twisted into knots. I hadn’t been spanked much before, and I didn’t want it to happen again. “You have,” I whimpered, tears steadily streaming down my cheeks.

“Well, I’m going to make sure.” I felt his fingers between my back and the waistband of my panties and then he tugged them down to meet my pants. His cold hand rested on my bottom. “I’m disappointed that you would disobey me like you did. I’m disappointed that you’ve done this before and haven’t felt any remorse for it whatsoever. I’m sorry that I have to do this, but this is the only way I can get through to you, Jessica.”

“I’m sorry,” I whispered, not really liking this position at all.

“Good.” He lifted his hand and I clenched my butt cheeks and closed my eyes and held on tightly to the couch cushion. I prayed that he’d go easy on me, since, afterall, he was grounding me and everything.

My prayres, however, were not answered.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

He rapidly smacked each of my butt cheeks, taking absolutely no time for them to feel like they were on fire. I squirmed with each smack, and after a couple, I began exclaiming “OW!” and stuff like that. I tried not to kick and fight too much, especially when he began spanking one cheek in the same spot over and over again.

“I don’t SMACK!! want to ever SMACK SMACK!!! hear SMACK!! about you SMACK!! doing any drugs SMACK SMACK!!! again!” he said, spanking me harder and faster at this time. I felt like I was sitting on a freakin’ campfire or something my bottom was in so much pain. “Am I making myself clear!”

“OWWWWW!! Yessir... owwwwieesssssss. I won’t do it again! I promise!!!”

He didn’t listen to me, just landed more smacks on my upturned already red bottom. He showed absolutely NO mercy for me and I was already regretting my first puff on a joint.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I began pleading. “Pleaseeeeeee Jareddddddddd. I won’t OW do it again! OWWW! I’m s-OW!-orry!”

After over 100 smacks, he finally stopped. My bottom was hurting like crazy and the first thing I thought to do was rub the sting out. The thing was, he wasn’t finished yet. He caught my hands and pressed them against my back. “It’s not over,” he said, lifting me up.

I stood there, my pants and panties around my ankles, he holding my hands behind my back while he stood, too.

“Hands on your head,” he ordered.

I did as I was told, putting them there and basically dancing around from so much pain. He unbuckled his belt. “Nooooooooo,” I pleaded. “Pleaseeeeeee Jareddddd I’m sorrrrrrryyyyyyy,” I began full out crying because I didn’t want to be spanked with his belt and the thought of it made my bottom ache more and more.

“I know you are.” He slide his belt through the loops then folded it over. “Okay, over the couch,” he ordered.

I could not move. “Pleaseeeee,” I begged.

“JESSICA!” he yelled. “Get over that couch RIGHT NOW! I’m not playing games.”

I was taken aback by his yelling, but it got me over the couch. I breathed in and steadied myself, placing my hands firmly on the cushion and my feet slightly off the floor. I blushed like crazy, too. I hated having my bottom so exposed.

WHACK!!!

The leather crashed down on my already sore bottom. I let out a squeak so loud and high-pitched, I didn’t even know I was capable of making that type of noise!

I felt his left hand holding me down and then he swung the belt once more and it came crashing down on my bottom. I made that loud squeal again, but before I had time to regain myself, it came crashing down again and again until I was sobbing and making those loud awful noises nonstop. I buried my face into the cushion and cried. All I could do was cry. Even when I heard him throw the belt onto the floor, I couldn’t stop crying. I felt so guilty for letting him down when he’d done so much for me. Don’t get me wrong, that wasn’t the only reason I was crying. My bottom was throbbing especially at my sit spots and I knew that I wouldn’t be able to sit comfortably for a while.

He finally lifted me from the couch and cradled me in his arms. “I’m sorry I had to do that, Jess. I love you so much. I couldn’t stand it if something happened to you.”

I nodded. “I-I’m sorry,” I choked out inbetween sobs.

He held me closer. “I know, Jess. I know.”

“I’ll never do it again,” I promised.

“Good girl.”

I finally stopped crying and pulled my panties and pants back up then washed my face and decided to rest for a while, on my stomach of course. Later that night I found a stash I had hidden under my bed and gave it to Jared, letting him know that I didn’t need it nor want it anymore. He smiled and hugged me and told me how much he loved me. Aside from my throbbing backside, I felt much better.

No comments: