23 December 2003

Story: Ashton's Car

Part of the Ashton/Ana series.  This is the first story introducing Ana with no attachment to Bri whatsoever.  Ana goes to a party, drinks, and drives her bro's car home.  Oh, and she has a minor accident.  (Random fact:  This story was written before Heavenly Weed, but takes place afterwards.)

Ashton's Car
by Breanna Carter

I was giggling so hysterically that I could barely get out of my brother’s car without falling. It was two in the morning on a Saturday night. I had just gotten home from this party at my best friend’s house. I took my brother’s car, without his permission, then went to this party and drank as much alcohol as I could get my hands on, avoiding the fact that I’d have to drive home. Luckily, the party was only a couple of blocks away from my house and I managed to get there with only one tiny scratch on Ashton’s car.

I finally made it out of the car, still giggling to myself about some absurd thought that passed through my mind. I walked towards the house. Every light was on, including the porch light, and I realized that Ashton was home. Not knowing what time it was, I stumbled inside, swinging the door open.

“Where the hell have you been!” he yelled when I entered. I was choking on my own laugh.

I let out a giggle. “I went out for a little while, silly,” I said, slamming the door shut and watching Ashton jump from the loud noise it made. His dark eyes peered at me.

“What’s wrong with you?” he asked softly.

“I just had a bit to drink, I’m really okay,” I said, then stumbled nearly tripping, and fell into my brother’s arms, grinning up at him. “It was fun. You should go drink some.”

“You drank? Then drove? My car?”

I nodded, a wide grin spread across my face.

“Let me get this straight. You STOLE my car, DRANK some alcohol, then DROVE my car back home?”

I nodded, unaware of his apparent anger.

“I can’t believe you!” he yelled, letting go of me and I almost fell, since I was practically counting on him for support.

“Wha...?” I asked, confused.

“Anastasia... You’re only 15... you don’t even have a fucking license yet. And I specifically told you not to drive my car!”

I hung on the word “specifically.” I tried to say it a few times, my words slurred together, but it didn’t work. Finally I gave up and shrugged. “Oh well,” I said.

I stalked off towards my room, the hallway getting narrower and slanting a bit, kind of like those fun houses that are at the fair. Before I knew it, everything seemed slanted and I fell over, right into the wall. “Owww,” I whined, holding my elbow.

Ashton appeared beside me and I wondered if he teleported. He helped me up and let go again, only to send me crashing back down into the wall. “My legs are broke,” I whined.

“No, they’re not.”

“Yeah, they are. I can’t walk. My eyes are broke, too. Can’t see either.” I breathed heavily and tried to look at him and then blacked out for a moment. The next thing I knew, I was in Ashton’s arms being carried towards my room. “What are you doing?”

“Taking you to your room.”

“Why?”

“Because your drunk.”

“I am?”

“Yes.”

“Oh.” I blinked a couple of times but just allowed him to carry me as everything went by me in slow motion. I remember looking at the picture on the wall from Christmas when Ashton was 5 and I was only 3. We were so young then. It reminded me of how close we were. After I looked at the picture I ended up on my bed and fell almost instantly asleep.

I had the weirdest dream. Something about apparating like in Harry Potter. Apparating from one side of the house to the other. Maybe I just drank too much.

The next morning I woke in the living room on the couch, a trashcan next to me and a pain in my stomach. I looked at Ashton who sat on the chair beside me, staring. I tried to sit up but my headache kept me down.

“What happened?” I muttered.

“What happened?” he asked, agitated. “You stole my car, went to some party, got drunk, then drove home, in MY car.” His eyes were fixed angrily on me.

“What happened after that?”

“You went to sleep then started sleep walking and fell down in the hallway. I had to pick you up and you said you felt sick so you went to the bathroom and puked everything up. So you slept in here last night. And I slept in the chair.”

I nodded, realizing the pain in my stomach wasn’t just from the alcohol, but also the guilt I felt. “I’m sorry,” I muttered.

He just gave an exasperated sigh. “I can’t believe you, Anastasia... I trusted you to stay here and not do anything stupid. Instead I come home to find the house empty and my car gone. Do you realize how worried I was?”

I shook my head.

“I was super worried. I didn’t know what happened. Had no idea where you went. I tried calling your cell, but it was turned off. I could only think the worse.”

My heart thumped inside my chest. “I’m sorry,” I muttered again, but he just shook his head and paced around the room a bit. Finally, he just walked out of the door and I heard his car start up and he drove off.

I had plenty of time to think about what I did wrong. I basically just lay on the couch and stared at the blank TV and thought about what I did, and regretted it, and wanted to go back and change it.

He came back home about an hour after he left with an angrier look on his face. “Do you happen to know how I got that scratch on my car?” he roared then slammed the door behind him.

“Uh,” I stuttered, at this time he was towering above me.

“You got a scratch on my car??? You stole it AND wrecked it, all in the same night? And to top it off you drank and drove?” He growled under his breath, basically not giving me the chance to explain because I was sure he didn’t want to hear it.

“Look, Ashton, I’m sorry. I...”

“Give it up. Your excuses won’t work. Stand up!” he ordered.

I did as I was told, thinking nothing of it.

He still towered over me, his 6’1" frame being nothing compared to my mere 5’3". “You knew that you weren’t supposed to drive my car. You asked me time after time after time if you could, just to test out your permit. And I probably would have eventually let you, as long as I was in the car with you. But NO, instead, you stole my keys from me and took my car out for a little joy ride and could have killed yourself!” he yelled. “Do you realize what you’ve done?”

“I- I’m sorry, Ashton. I just wanted to go to the party.”

“I don’t care if you wanted to go to the party. You shouldn’t have gone anyway because it had drinking. Fifteen's too young to be driving, much less drinking.”

“But..."

“What the hell did you hit?”

“I... I don’t know...”

“Great!” he yelled sarcastically. “Just fucking great. So now I might have a hit and run following me around because my little sister got drunk and drove my car.” He paused for a minute and took a deep breath. “If Dad were here, he’d spank you so you couldn’t sit down for a week, and that’s what I intend to do.”

My mouth dropped open. “Excuse me?” I whispered.

“You heard me.” I didn’t move. “I’m going to spank you on your bare bottom until you can’t sit down for a week, so go ahead and pull down your pants...” I still didn’t move, just stared at him in shock. “ANASTASIA! I’m not talking to myself. Pull them down, NOW!”

I let out a whine.

“Ashton,” I begged. “Please, don’t... I’m sorry.”

“If I have to tell you again, it’s going to be much worse...”

Ashton had never spanked me before... NEVER. And my parents hadn’t much, only once or twice really. I just stared at him still in awe and shock, not making any effort to move.

Finally, he sighed heavily and sat down on the couch and pulled me over his lap in a matter of seconds then landed four quick sharp smacks on my upturned rear end.

“OW!” I screamed, his smacks taking me by surprise.

“When I tell you to do something, you will do it, do you understand me?” He lifted me back up. “Now, pull down your pants.”

I rubbed my bottom but made no attempt to unbutton my jeans. Without warning, he pulled me back over his lap and spanked me a good ten or fifteen times.

“Oww!” I murmured after each one until finally he let me back up.

“This is the last time I’m going to ask you, Anastasia. If you don’t do it now, I’ll do it for you.”

I was still rubbing my bottom, but the stern look he gave me told me that I better go ahead and to it for myself. And the fact that his hands moved towards his belt and I figured that his leather belt hitting my bare skin wouldn’t feel too great.

I slowly unbuttoned my pants and unzipped them, then slipped them down to my knees and let out a whine. I looked at him pitifully.

“You brought this upon yourself,” he told me and brought me over his lap again, pinning my hands behind my back. I felt him tug my panties down to my knees and I struggled a bit, but my struggles were useless, because instead of pulling my panties back up, I was greeted with a few more smacks. “The less you resist, the sooner this’ll be over,” he admonished.

I tried not to resist and lay there as he finished pulling my panties down then rested his hand on my bare bottom. I shivered a bit, dreading more than ever what was about to happen.

“I’m very disappointed in you,” he lectured, then slapped my bottom.

“Ahhh, owww...”

“I honestly can’t believe that you’d do something so stupid and irresponsible.” He continued smacking my bottom harder and harder each minute.

“Owwww, come on, Ash, that hurts...” I whined, wanting to move my hands and protect myself from this pain, but it was useless. His strong arms had my hands pinned and the smacks kept getting worse and worse.

“I told you, I’m going to spank you so you can’t sit down for a week.”

“Please, Ash,” I begged. “I’m... ow! Sorry.”

“Good. You better be sorry. And you’ll be more sorry when I get finished.”

I whined again, and let out a big outcry when he began concentrating on my sit spots.

“OWWWW! Ahhh, Ash that hurts!”

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!! “Good.” SMACK SMACK!!!! “It hurt me when you came home drunk off your ass after driving my car.” SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!!!! “You could have gotten into a bad wreck,” SMACK SMACK SMACK!!! “and killed yourself or someone else!” SMACK SMACK!

“Owwwwwwwwww, owwwwwww,” I whined, my entire bottom aching with pain at this point and me squirming like hell to try and avoid getting spanked in the exact same spot.

“If you EVER steal my car again,” SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!! “I will take my belt off,” SMACK SMACK SMACK!!! “and spank you with it,” SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!! “then get a switch out of the backyard and spank you with that.” SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK “Do you understand me?”

“Yesss, owwwwwwwwwwwww, yessss I’m sorry!”

“And I don’t want you ever,” SMACK SMACK SMACK “EVER,” SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK “to drink and drive again.” SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!!

“I won’t. Owwwwwwwww, it hurts I’m sorry.” I was trying to fight back my tears but it wasn’t really working that well. My bottom hurt so much and he was making me feel so bad.

“I’m really disappointed in you,” he added, finally ending his lecture and allowing me to let it all sink in as he finished pounding it into me.

He spanked me until I could feel my bottom glowing and my face was swollen and puffy from crying and muttering apologies. He rested his hand on my bottom and I sobbed silently into the couch.

“Young lady,” he said in the most serious voice, “I’m really upset with you. You could have really badly hurt somebody... and I know I’m being repetitive, but I want it to sink in how much you’ve put yourself in danger. That’s why I spanked you.”

I let out a slight noise to signal that I agreed with him and we stayed like that for a while, his hand resting on my warm bottom and my face buried into the couch.

“Anastasia,” he said softly, “I love you. You’re my sister and I’d never want anything bad to happen to you, okay?”

I nodded.

He pulled me up. “Go on up to your room and get cleaned up, then you can wash my car and wax it until that scratch comes off.”

I tried to cry more, but he smiled at me, and I hoped he was kidding. I quickly pulled up my pants and he gave me a slight pat. I winced and hurried towards my room, going by the bathroom on the way to wipe off my face that was all red and puffy and my eyes were all glossy and I looked like shit. My bottom stung like hell, it felt like it was on fire and I knew that I was a well spanked and broken little girl. I’d never drink again, much less any of the other stuff I did. I finally gathered myself and went to my bedroom and lay down on my stomach for a while, wincing a bit because I was still in pain. I finally fell asleep reminding myself to help Ashton wax his car until that scratch came off.

No comments: