10 November 2003

Story: Potty Mouth

Misc Story.  Sarah's parents are out of town when she gets into trouble at school.  Her brother, Ryan, must take the matter into his own hands and assure that she's appropriately punished.

Potty Mouth
by Breanna Carter

I smoothed my green plaid skirt down as I waited in the Headmaster's office for my brother to pick me up. Naturally, I picked the best time in the world to vandalize the bathrooms in the school. It was the same month that my parents decided to go to Paris. I smirked a bit, glad that I was finally kicked out of this hellhole of a school. At least I'd get to go somewhere else or stay home until Mommy dearest came home and begged the people to take me back. Or bribing rather.

"I don't find anything funny about this, Miss Parker."

I snickered a little. "I do," I muttered under my breath as I met the Headmaster's death glare.

Just as I was about to pop off something really Smartassy, the door swung open and Ryan stormed through the door in his nice outfit, like he was fresh out of a catalog for some private school. I guess he kind of was, since he came to pick me up from Harvard. Stupid rich boys.

He shot me the same glare as Headmaster and I cracked up laughing.

"What on earth do you find funny, Sarah Parker?" Ryan asked me while I choked on my laughter. I said nothing so he just sighed and looked at the Headmaster. "I'm terribly sorry about this..."

The Headmaster nodded. "You will, of course, pay for the damages?"

"Certainly."

The way they were talking made me crack up more. It was so much like the scene from some cheesy movie where the rich kid got arrested and the parent's promised to pay as long as their kid didn't get put in jail. I guess it sort of was like that. The disadvantages of being a rich girl.

Ryan looked back at me for a moment. "We must get going, sir. I'm sorry about this," he added nudging me a little.

I let out a snort. He wanted me to apologize but I wasn't about to do that... "Good luck trying to scrub that penis off your wall!" I said, bursting into giggles again and standing up. Ryan practically pushed me out into the hallway.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he asked, stopping me and turning towards me.

I couldn't contain my giggles, especially with that look he gave me, acting like he was my father or something.

He smacked me right across the face, causing me to stumble a bit. He grabbed me by my upper arm and dragged me down the hallway. I had finally stopped laughing and I was instead rubbing my face where he had slapped me.

"I can't believe you, vandalizing the school and then laughing about it like it was a show on comedy central," he scolded, still dragging me. We were almost to the car by now, his angry legs walking at a very fast pace. He opened the door to the passenger's side of his car and shoved me in then slammed the door and got in on his side. I was still rubbing my face from that hit and I knew that I probably had a red mark. He was right, it really wasn't that funny anymore. He was pretty pissed off at me.

He drove about 90 down the highway to our house. I feared for my life and it was obvious since I kept ahold of my seat, praying silently to God that we wouldn't crash. Fortuantly, we didn't. Or is that unfortunate? At least if we would have gotten in a wreck Ryan could have saved his breath and not yell at me, which is what I was sure he would do once we got home. That was basically all he could do, right?

Wrong.

He parked the car in our driveway and slammed his car door, then waited for me while I still rubbed my face. I must have been walking too slowly for him because in a matter of seconds he was beside me, his hand on my back, pushing me forward. I stumbled a little bit but didn't fall and we finally made it into the house.

"Sit," he ordered. I did just so. "What the hell were you thinking!" he yelled. "Spray painting the walls, breaking the windows, smoking pot in the bathroom! What the hell was going through your mind, Sarah Parker!"

"Uhh," I stuttered, overwhelmed by his anger. "I dunno.."

"You don't know? Do you see these pictures!" he yelled and shoved them in my face. I didn't know where he got them nor did I ask. It was a picture of black spray paint on the wall with the words "HEADMASTER ALLEN SUCKS..." well you get the picture. There were broken windows and obscene pictures all around and the bathroom was half flooded. I would have complimented myself if Ryan wasn't shaking with anger in front of me. "And this," he said, holding a ziplock bag with a half smoked joint and a package of cigarettes inside. "Do you realize all of this could be evidence used in court against you? You could be fucking arrested and in jail for a few years." I wanted to argue and say that I could get bail. Or family could pay any fine, but he knew what I was thinking. "I wouldn't bail you out. I'd let you stay in there a while, you'd deserve it." I said nothing. "Explain to me why in the world you decided to vandalize the school."

I looked up at him, his dark eyes blazing with anger. I gulped silently. I knew exactly why I had done what I did, to get kicked out of another school. But I didn't realize that was I did was so utterly stupid...

"That's what I figured. You had no good reason to do what you did. There IS no good reason to do this," he said, pointing towards the pictures again. He paced around the room for a minute. I sat there nervously, my leg thumping. I had decided that he would probably do more than just yell at me. Confine me to my room or something. Kick me out of the house. Refuse to feed me for a week. "I'm going to spank you." I blinked. That wasn't what I was expecting.

"But you can't.." I protested.

"Wanna bet?" he asked. "Just watch me." He proceeded to lift me off of the couch. I struggled and tried to protest, but my efforts were futile. He had his mind set on what he was going to do and he was definitely going to do it.

"No," I pleaded. "Ryan, you can't. Please don't. I'm sorry."

"Stop struggling, young lady," he demanded, staring straight into my eyes and causing my heart to sink. "You are getting a spanking and that's final."

"Nooooooooo," I whined, trying to escape but he had a firm grip on my arm. He plopped down on the couch and pulled me over his lap. "Ryannn, stoppppp," I begged.

"Stop struggling!" he demanded as my hands flew to my bottom trying anything to keep this from happening. He moved my hands up but I kept flying them back to my bottom. "SARAH!" he yelled. "Move your hands."

"Nooooo," I whined, keeping my hands where they were. He lifted them up and smacked my bottom hard. SMAAACK!!!!!!! "Owwwww!" I said, struggling and moving my hands back to cover up where my brother had just slapped my rear end.

"You are 16 years old, Young Lady. You know better than to do what you did at school and you're going to get punished for it. Now move your hands."

I didn't move, just kept whining and pleading for him not to do this. I felt him move a little and I looked back to see him loosening his tie and finally taking it off.

"If you won't move your hands," he said, looking at me, "I'll find a way to keep them from your bottom."

This caused me to squirm and wiggle more, trying to get off of his lap and get away, just whining and screaming. His grip was too tight, though, and I didn't move very far. He finally finished taking his tie off and tied it tightly around my wrists where I was unable to block any type of spanking that was being administered. I struggled and whined. "Please, Ryan. Don't do this. I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

"Damn straight you won't do it again," he said, lifting my skirt up. "I'm going to make sure of that." I felt his fingers between the waistband of my panties and my skin and the next thing I knew my panties were being pulled down to my knees.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I whined, struggling and kicking more than ever at this point.

"Stop it!" he ordered, spanking my bottom as hard as he could causing it to tingle and sting.

"Owwwww," I whined, trying to move my restrained hands.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!!!!

His strong arms slapped my bottom fiercely, alternating between cheeks and sitspots, and finally landing just on my sitspots. He spanked me more and more, harder and faster, a good 50 or so times before I was crying and pleading and begging with all mercy for him to stop.

"I'm sorry!" I screamed through tears.

"Good!" he answered and continued spanking me while I struggled and gasped for air. My struggles finally died down and I sank my head into the couch cushions crying as loudly as I could. He didn't let up, just continued spanking me.

"Are you ever going to vandalize anything again? Or smoke pot? Or act like what you did was no big deal?" Ryan asked, emphasizing each word with a harder smack than before.

"Noooooo," I whined. "I won't. I'm sorryyyyyy."

"Good!" he stated and spanked me again and again, rapidly as I cried and cried, my bottom throbbing like crazy and my head hurting from all the crying. He finally stopped and I wanted to rub my bottom so badly, but my hands were restrained and I couldn't move. He just let me lay there, sobbing loudly while my bottom glowed and ached.

He finally let me up and marched me towards the corner. My bottom ached with each step I took. "Stand there facing the corner and I don't want to see you turn around at all, do you understand me?"

I muttered a "yes" under my breath and stood there, shifting from one foot to another to ease the pain. I stared at the wall and tears still streamed down my face, one after another, falling to the floor. I cried because my bottom hurt and my legs hurt and my head hurt and my stomach hurt from feeling so guilty for letting my older brother down. I wanted just to hug him and tell him how sorry I was and how it wasn't funny and what I did really was bad. I guess that was his intentions for putting me in the corner, because as I stood there with a throbbing backside, that was all I could think about.

Finally I felt him untying the tie and my hands were free. He turned me around and looked down into my eyes. "Sarah, I love you, little sis. I know that you knew what you did was wrong. I don't want to see you getting into trouble like this. What if you had gotten arrested?"

I nodded. "I'm sorry," I blubbered, tears falling once more and falling into his arms, burying my head into his chest.

"Shhhh, I know you are. I know, sis." He rubbed my back and patted it softly. "You need to tell Headmaster Allen that you're sorry, too," he added and I nodded, my heart pounding because I honestly didn't want to tell him. "Maybe you can get back into school."

"But I don't wanna go back," I murmured.

"Why not?"

I shrugged.

"Well, that's not a good reason. If you can find a good reason, I'm sure we can find you a new school for next semester. As for now, you're going to call HeadMaster Allen and apologize, right?"

I looked into his eyes. "Yes, Ryan, I'll call him," I said, hands rubbing my red bottom. My brother let go of me and I tugged my panties up and he walked me towards the kitchen where the phone hung on the wall. The number was right there in front of me, staring at me. My heart still pounded. "I don't wanna call," I whined.

SMAACK!

A sharp smack was landed on my bottom causing me to jump a few feet and cry out in pain. "Okay, okay," I said, dialilng the familiar number.

"Headmaster Allen?" I said when the man picked up on the other line. "I was just calling to apologize for what I did," I said, sniffling after nearly every word. He asked to speak with my brother and I gave him the phone. I didn't want to wait as they talked about me, so I asked for permission to go to my room and lie down for a bit.

I walked to my room wiping the tears out of my eyes the entire way there. I stopped in my bathroom and took a peek at my throbbing and stinging bottom, only to see that it looked as bad as it felt. My face looked pretty bad, too. I wiped my face with a washcloth until all of my makeup was gone and finally landed in my bed, exhausted.

No comments: