01 July 2002

Story: Skipping Class

Part of the Terrence/Brianna series.  Title pretty much explains it.

Skipping Class
by Breanna Carter

It was the first day of the new Star Wars movie, and my friend and I HAD to be the first to see it, of course. Too bad the first showing was at 11am and we would be in stupid school, suffering with all of the other mortals whose parents wouldn't let them go.

I sighed loudly. "Steph, I just have to go see the movie... I've been waiting forever... I can't believe Terrence won't let me..."

Steph shrugged. "Sorry, Bri... wish there was something we could do..." She paused for a moment, obviously thinking about something. "Hey, how about we ditch class? I can meet you at the bus stop and then we can hang out at Wal-Mart or something for a few hours, doing absolutely nothing. Then we can go to see the movie at 11 or whatever? And we can buy the tickets in advance. It wouldn't be too bad, ya know? Not too far to walk."

I grinned. The idea was perfect! "You are genius, Stephanie! That's a great idea."

So there it was, our plan to ditch class. And us, being 15 and all, KNEW we wouldn't get caught, cause we knew everything. So we mapped out our plan and the day of the movie she and I met up at my bus stop and then walked to Wal-Mart. We goofed around in there for a little while, not enough to make anybody notice us or anything though. Finally an hour passed, and then another hour... and FINALLY it was 10am, and we walked to the movie theater, which was right next door. We gave them our tickets and sat in the already crowded theater. We had perfect seats, ones right on the side by the wall where we could put our feet up. The spot I ALWAYS sat at, unless someone else had already taken it.

We sat there through the movie, giggling at the funny parts, and basically enjoying the entire thing... That is, until a security guard came in with Terrence right next to him.

"Holy shit," I muttered. "Steph, hide," I said, as if we had anywhere to hide. But the theater was kind of big. Of course, Terrence knew EXACTLY where we were seated, cause, as I said, we ALWAYS sat there.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" he said, trying to keep it down to a whisper. He grabbed my arm and lifted me up out of the chair, as if he was using no strength at all. I gulped, knowing that his real strength would be used on me later on. I glanced at Stephanie who was nervous as well...

Terrence dragged me down a couple of stairs and shot a look to Stephanie. "Come on," he told her and she obeyed his orders as she was as scared of him as me.

We finally all three stood out in the bright sunlight which nearly blinded me cause I was so used to the darkness of the movie theater. I had just KNOWN we wouldn't get caught... what could have gone wrong?

Terrence followed us to his car. "We're in deep shit, aren't we?" Stephanie whispered to me and I nodded.

"Get in," he said, and boy, he didn't have to tell us twice. He was royally pissed...

We sat in the backseat of his car and he drove us both to my house... Once we got there, we were ordered to go straight to my room. We did as we were told and sat nervously in my bed. Before too long, Terrence appeared inside with us.

"Explain yourselves," he said. I could feel the anger rising inside of him and knew the truth would be better than a lie.

"Well, uh, see... we really wanted to see it..."

"So you skipped school!" he bellowed. "After I TOLD you that I didn't want you leaving school to go see it." He took something out of his pocket. "I guess we won't be needing these then, huh?" he said, revealing two tickets to the movie. I looked down at the floor. Great, now the guilt trip. "I bought these tickets because I figured maybe after school today you'd want to go. But instead you deliberately disobeyed me and went during school." A knot formed in my stomach. "What do you girls have to say for yourselves?"

I had almost forgotten that Steph was with me. "I'm sorry, Terrence... Please don't call Steph's parents, it was my idea..."

"Oh, I'm not going to, she is..." he said, picking up the cordless phone from it's spot next to my bed and giving it to her. "Dial," he commanded.

"Please, Terrence... Isn't there something else..."

I didn't say anything, just sat there.

"Stephanie, I want you to call your parents. They should deal with you instead of me," he said, sounding more calm.

"Please... I'll do anything..."

Terrence sighed. I could tell that he was debating inside his head. "Okay, I'm going to spank Brianna for what she did... are you willing to be spanked as well?"

She nodded her head. Oh gah, I thought, she has no idea what she's gotten herself into.

"Okay then. You two girls knew that skipping school isn't allowed.. What were you thinking Brianna, Stephanie?"

"I don't know," I muttered. "I'm sorry, Terrence..." I looked into his deep brown eyes, pleading with him. "Please, don't spank us... please..."

"I have to, Brianna. Do you realize you could have gotten kidnapped or hurt... or something could have happened to me and they would have tried to contact you and they couldn't? Anything could have happened... I can't believe you two skipped school in the first place, but after I specifically told you that you couldn't go this morning. I'm so disappointed in you."

"I've learned my lesson though, honest. I won't do it again."

"Brianna, you are getting a spanking and if you try to talk your way out of it anymore, I will take off this belt, understand me?"

That got me quiet.

"Okay, Brianna, you're first. Pants and panties down," he said.

I nodded, wanting to plead, but not being able to for fear of his dreadful belt. I let my pants fall to my feet, as well as my panties, and then placed myself over his lap, my bare bottom in the air. I was so embarrassed, being spanked in front of my friend...

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!

He began, spanking me in rhythm, as always. I was already squirming, even though he was only using his hand, but it hurt!

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!

"Owwwwwww," I said, now feeling the full effect as he smacked my sit spots. "I'm sorryyyyyyy.. I'm Sorrryyyy, Terrence..."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!

I was pleading and kicking and crying... I couldn't speak, I was crying so much.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!

"I (gulp) I'm soww-- y..."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!

I kicked more and more, feeling his fierce hand against my bottom. I desperately hoped that it was almost over...

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!

"I do not EVER want you to skip school again, young lady. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!! Do you understand me, Brianna?" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!

"Yesssssss," I said, still crying.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!

I finally was so drained of my energy I couldn't kick anymore, just cry... cry loudly over Terrence's knee. He patted my bottom. "It's okay, Bri. Shhhhh, it's okay." He picked me up and cradled me in his arms. "I'm all finished now, okay? I don't want you skipping school again. You worried me."

I nodded. "I'm sorry..." I said.

"I know you are, hon. Just don't do it again, k?"

"Okay."

He lifted me up and then looked towards Stephanie. "Come on, Stephie, your turn." I could see her shaking with fear and anxiety. After all, it was the first time she had ever been spanked. I, on the other hand, got spanked rather than grounded, like normal people my age.

She nodded her head. He told her to drop the pants and panties, but alas, she didn't. I raised my eyebrows, still crying. I knew saying no to Terrence was a big no no...

"Stephanie, drop them now." he said sternly.

She shook her head.

Instead of just waiting it out, he knew she wasn't going to do it, so he did it for her. He unbuttoned her jeans and let them fall to the ground and then pulled her over his knee and took her panties down exposing her pale bottom. Stephanie was already crying.

He didn't lecture just began the spanking.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!

By this time Stephanie was throwing a fit! She was kicking and screaming and crying and her bottom was bright red and I knew it was hurting her dearly. I shifted as I watched, my own bottom hurting more. "I'm sorryyyyyyyyy," she screamed. Those must be the automatic words when one is being spanked.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!

"Stephanie, I don't ever want you to skip class again, understand me?" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!

She nodded and nodded, lying limply over his lap. He lifted her up and hugged her. "It's okay, it's all over now." He scooped me up and cuddled with us both. "I'm sorry," he said. "I just wouldn't want something to happen to you girls, k?"

We both nodded.

"We're sorry, too, Terrence. We won't do it again."

He smiled and held us there until we were both okay again.

No comments: