22 May 2011

Other stories...

So today I was checking my blog stats because it encourages me to write more (although it didn't do much good today lol sorry) and someone had come upon my site by searching something along the lines of "are there any spanking story sites like Bri's stuff?"  So I don't know who this was who searched this... but hi! :D  To you and everyone else who's curious... there's The Library of Spanking Fiction that has loads of stories on it from a variety of authors.  It's probably the best place to find what you're looking for.  You'll have to register, which can be a pain, but I'm willing to bet that it's totally worth it.

Also, there's The Incredible World of Mackenzie's Mind which I've previously posted here.  They're sort of like mine, too :)

In other news... I'm still working on this new series I want to post!!!  It's been a busy few days, but hopefully it'll be up by the end of the week!

No comments: