25 August 2004

Story: Learning the Hard Way

Misc Story.  Jacy's friend and co-worker (Terrence... yes, from the Bri stories) is worried about her extreme usage of illegal substances.  He decides to have a heart-to-heart... or, um, hand-to-bottom.

Learning the Hard Way
by Breanna Carter

I sat in the living room of my apartment attempting to light a joint. Attempting because my hands were so shaky from all the stress. It’d been such a long day. But even as the stress filled my mind, somehow there still managed to be a part of my mind that only thought about how Terrence would react if he knew what I was doing. See, Terrence is a guy I work with. I’d known him for years, since I was sixteen and started working at the radio station. Now I was eighteen and he and I were pretty close. He was really the only guy I hung out with who’d stayed there that long. Terrence was the Radio News manager and I was on the news teams as well as a dj. We were so close because he always helped me through the tough times since he’d been through so much himself. With his own parents having died and all, and he having to raise his younger sister by himself, he seemed to have understanding and patience beyond his age. I learned so much from him. I learned how to better deal with stuff.

But at the time I was smoking the joint, the stress having disappeared for a brief moment, all I could remember was the long discussion we’d had last time I smoked. The person whom I’d bought from was the roommate of Josh, another guy on the news team, and as fate and luck would have it, they lived down the street from Terrence. Josh swore that Terrence saw me and knew what was happening, but I don’t know if that was the case or if he told him. But none the less, I’d promised Terrence that I wouldn’t smoke again because I did know all of the bad stuff it could do to me and I knew that my life was worth more than that, and he promised he’d kick my ass if I ever did it again because he didn’t want to see me get hurt. And here I was, smoking again.

The next day at work I was a nervous wreck. I kept screwing up the controls on air, I spoke over song intros twice while live on air and I kept losing my train of thought halfway through my talk sets. Once i said the wrong artist on air, I decided I needed a break. I slumped down in the break room with a can of creme soda and a bag of M&Ms. I couldn’t even eat the candy, though. My appetite seemed to be missing.

“Everything okay?” Terrence asked, getting a coke and plopping down next to me.

I shrugged, my heart thumping rapidly inside my chest. I couldn’t even look at him, that’s how guilty I felt.

“I saw you at Josh’s house last night,” he then commented.

I nodded, the butterflies in my stomach taking off in full flight.

“But since Josh wasn’t home I figured you were visiting his friend, whatever his name is.. the drug dealer.”

I gulped.

Terrence moved in close and turned my chin so I was facing him. “Jacy, did you smoke marijuana last night?” he asked.

“N-no..” I stammered.

He gave me a disapproving look. “So you just went over to see Josh’s friend.”

“Uh huh..”

“And stayed for ten minutes then left.”

I’m not a very good liar, for the record. “Yeah..”

I realized then that I wasn’t looking him straight in the eyes then looked back at him. “You didn’t smoke any?” he asked again.

I gulped again.

He took my silence as a yes, I did smoke. “Come on,” he said, and stood up, motioning for me to follow him. I left my M&Ms and soda on the table and just followed him to his office. When we hung out at the station it was always in the back production studio. Only a couple of times before had I actually been in his office, and it always meant I was in trouble.

He shut the door behind us and sat on his desk, ordering me to sit in front of him.

“Jacy, did I ever tell you what happened to my sister?”

I nodded slightly. He’d told me about how she got kicked out of school for selling marijuana... that’d been the topic of our last discussion.

“Well, let me refresh your memory..” he began. “My sister was sixteen years old, Jacy... some older guy got her interested in selling weed and she was arrested... ARRESTED. She got kicked out of school. She didn’t even smoke any. Do you know what would have happened to you if you would have gotten pulled over on your drive home?”

I nodded, staring down at his carpet.

“What?”

“I’d have gotten busted,” I muttered, feeling really crappy.

“Exactly. You’d have gotten arrested and you’d probably still be in jail right now because bonds are expensive to pay. And with you being eighteen, you wouldn’t even go to juvi and get off with a warning... you’d be in prison.” He let that sink in for a moment. “You know what happened to Bri when she got home?” he asked.

I shook my head.

“I spanked her.”

My mouth dropped and I just stared at him blankly. “But.. Terrence... you’re not going...” I began, dropping off because it was just too unbelievable to say.

He nodded. “I warned you, Jacy. I told you last time how stupid what you were doing was... and you agreed and promised never to smoke again.. and you broke that promise, but morely, you put yourself in danger. And you’re worth too much to put yourself in that kind of danger, okay? You could be in jail right now if a cop had pulled you over... and hell, smoking too much weed is really bad for your health. I’m not going to put up with it, Young Lady.”

My heart nearly stopped when he called me that. “But..” I began, not knowing of a good enough argument to convince him otherwise. When Terrence made up his mind, there was no changing it.

He waited to see what I was going to say, but my mouth moved wordlessly, nothing coming out. When he realized that I knew I was defeated, he just stood. He walked to the door and locked it.

“Terrence,” I whispered, my throat dry from being so nervous. “You’re n-not going to... well you know... here, are you?” I asked, still in a whisper.

He just nodded. “Sorry, kiddo. You earned this one.”

“B-but... people will hear,” I stammered.

He shook his head. “No they won’t.”

“I’ve... never gotten.. *spanked* ... before.”

He digested that. “Well, I won’t go too hard on you since it’s your first time, but believe me, it’s going to hurt like hell, understand?”

I nodded, lip quivering and a tear slipping down my cheek. “I dun want a spanking,” I whined.

“I know you don’t, but you deserve it, don’t you agree?”

That was a hard question because I didn’t honestly know if I deserved it or not. I guess I did deserve some sort of punishment, and Terrence was right, what I did was incredibly stupid. So maybe I did deserve to get spanked.

“Come here, Jacy,” he said, moving to an armless chair.

I stood up, legs trembling. My throat was dry and I tried to swallow, but it didn’t help any. Finally, I ambled towards him to await my fate.

“I’m going to spank you on the bare bottom, Jace. I’m going to let you pull down your pants, then I’ll help you over my lap and pull your panties down, okay?”

I nodded slowly, more tears beginning to stream down my face. “I’m scared,” I whispered.

“I know,” he replied. “It’ll be okay, but you’re still getting a spanking.” He paused. “Okay, Jace.. pants down.”

I wiped the tears away and tried to steady my hands. I reached down and unbuttoned my jeans, looking at Terrence and having so much modesty I couldn’t hide it. “Terrence, do I hafta?” I asked.

“Yes.”

I whined again but unzipped my pants anyway and slid them down and hopped over his lap quickly. I knew it was probably an amusing sight for him. I mean, after all, I didn’t have anything he hadn’t seen before and I knew that, but it was still hard to undress in front of him.

He balanced me on his lap where my hands were touching the floor and my toes barely scraping it. “Okay, kiddo, I’m about to pull your panties down.”

“Wait,” I said, craning my neck to look at him. “Don’t I get a warm up, or something?” I asked.

“Nope, sorry. No warm up. Just be glad that I didn’t bring my hairbrush or paddle.”

I gulped at that then felt him tugging at my panties until they came sliding down my bare legs. I quivered in fear and began whining more. I didn’t like the cool breeze I felt on my backside... I liked the feeling much more with my panties up, so much that I almost asked him if I could take a raincheck for the hairbrush in order to keep my panties up.

I wouldn’t have gotten the chance to ask him had I wanted to because he landed the first smack square in the middle of my bottom and sent me yelping and bobbing up and down.

“OOOWWWWW!” I yelled, jumping up a little and reaching back to rub the sting away.

“Hands away, Jacy, or I’ll have to restrain them,” he ordered, pushing my hands away and resting his hand on my backside.

“Ittt hurttttt,” I whined, thinking maybe that was all he was going to give me. Boy was I wrong.

He lifted his hand again and sent it crashing down, this time on the right cheek, then crashed it down on the left cheek. I couldn’t help it... it was an impulse to reach back and try to block the smacks. Who knew a spanking could hurt this badly? Terrence caught my wrists and pinned them against my back.

“I told you, Jacy,” he said, spanking me again and again, very hard might I add, “no reaching back.” And thus, the spanking began. He spanked at a steady pace all over my bottom, being sure to cover each and every area to make sure that I was one well spanked little girl. And all I did was bob up and down and cry like a baby, bawling and begging and pleading for him to stop. But he didn’t.

“It is against the law to smoke marijuana,” he told me, emphasizing each word with a spank. “And you are my friend and I’m not going to allow you to get arrested over something dumb like that, understand?”

“Yeooowwwwwww... yesssssssssss,” I bawled.

He spanked more. “And if I ever ask you something and you lie to me like you did today, I’m going to let you feel what it’s like to get spanked with a hairbrush,” he warned.

“Ooookkkayyyyy,” I howled... “I w-won’t do it-t again!”

“Good,” he answered and spanked more, hitting my thighs a couple of times to send me yelping and begging for mercy.

“I’m sorrrryyyy,” I pleaded, “I’m so so sorry... no moreeee.”

He spanked me a little more, sit spots and all so he’d make sure I felt it while working, and then said, “and after this spanking, you’ll be all forgiven, okay? But I won’t forget, and I’m not going to let you off easy if you do this again.”

I tried to promise him that I wouldn’t do it again, but my body was racked with sobs and I wasn’t really able to say anything. My struggles died down and I just lay there limply, unable to move or anything. I was too exhausted and in too much pain. And that’s when he stopped, knowing that I was truly broken.

“Shhhhh,” he cooed, stroking my hair softly. “Shhhh, Jacy, babygirl. It’s okay. I’m finished.”

Who knew that a measly hand-spanking could make me cry like so?

“You’re all forgiven. It’s okay now.” He rubbed my back a little then lifted me up. I knew my eyes were red and puffy and my makeup running, but I didn’t really care. He embraced me in a hug. “You worry me sometimes, Jace. I don’t like you smoking or any of that crap, okay? Please don’t do it again.”

“I won’t,” I promised through tears, rubbing my red bottom.

“Good,” he answered and handed me a tissue. I finally regained myself after a few minutes, and pulled my pants and panties back up, realizing that I’d forgotten about my modesty else I wouldn’t have been standing there in front of him half naked. He dismissed me back to work after giving me a quick hug and a kiss on the forehead, then patted my bottom and sent me on my way. On the way out he called after me, “Oh by the way, don’t worry about going on air for the news. I’ll cover it.” I gave a feeble smile of thanks, I didn’t want our listeners to hear me sound all choked up, it was unprofessional and embarrassing.

I sat through work that day vowing to myself that I’d never do anything like that again as I shifted uncomfortably. Right before it was time to come home, Terrence brought me a soda and said I could leave a little early and asked how I was feeling. I smiled. “Better,” I answered.

“Good,” he said, giving me a wink. “Get some rest. See ya tomorrow.”

No comments:

Disqus for Breanna's Story World

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

True Story: A Friend's Visit

Happy 4/20!   As any reader of my fiction stories knows, getting spanked for the use of mind-altering substances is probably my favorite sce...