22 August 2004

Story: Christina's Bad Day

Misc Story.  Christina finally pushes her teacher over the edge and she's sent to the principal's office to endure the spanking machine.  And of course, a spanking at school means a spanking at home.

Christina's Bad Day
by Breanna Carter

Mrs. Matthews hauled me down the hallway, half dragging me as I kicked and screamed obscenities at her. I couldn’t help it... what was she thinking, sending me to the office. After all, she should know who my daddy is and he wouldn’t appreciate the way she was dragging me.

“Let me go, you...” I shouted, adding a few choice words that most twelve year old girls like me didn’t even dare think of.

“That is enough, Christina!” she replied, finally arriving to the office. “Mr. Evans, would you please take this girl in hand? She has been disrupting my class all morning and shoved another student then threw a fit and I cannot deal with it.”

I glared at her and folded my arms in a pout.

The principal looked at me. “Why, Miss Christina... what is going on?” he asked.

The teacher finally let go of me and I rubbed my arm where she’d been holding.

When I didn’t answer, the principal decided to break the silence. “I think we’d better take her down the hall.”

I had no clue what he was talking about but Mrs. Matthews nodded. “I agree. And a phone call home, no doubt. I don’t want her back in my classroom today.”

I groaned. “Shut up,” I muttered.

Mr. Evans gave me a disapproving look. “Very well then. Come with me, Miss Christina,” he said then grabbed my upper arm, in the EXACT same spot that the stupid teacher had, then dragged me to the hallway. We walked in the opposite direction of where my classroom was.

“Where are we going?” I demanded to know.

“We’re taking a trip to the elementary school to teach you a lesson.”

That’s when I realized what he was talking about and I stopped walking. “What? Wait! You can’t do that!” I yelped. “My daddy won’t let you!”

“I am not going to argue with you, Young Lady. You’ve been causing disturbances since the beginning of school and it’s time this nonsense stops. From now on, everytime you disrupt the class, we’ll be taking this trip.”

“But you can’t!”

“I have permission from your father, dear. Now come on,” he ordered, then kept dragging me.

“Let me GO!”

He didn’t say anything. I kept struggling, wanting to do anything but take this trip, but he was too strong and had a firm grip on me and before I knew it, we were standing in the hallway of the elementary school which was connected to our own school by a tiny hallway. He led me to a small room where I saw a line of three boys standing, tears streaming down their faces. I gulped.

“Mr. Hollaway,” my principal said, then shook the hand of another man who was standing next to a door.

“Ah, hello, Mr. Evans,” the man replied, smiling slightly. “How are you this afternoon? Some trouble your way, I see?”

Mr. Evans nodded. “Yes, sir. This young lady has been disrupting the class for quite some time. I think it’s about time she learns a lesson. I think this one’ll have to be bare to teach her.”

I wished they’d stop talking about me like I wasn’t there.

“Oh? You want me to send her in then? Not just scare her, huh. I’ve got a few boys here that are going in. Seems as if there was a fight at recess today.”

I gulped again, seeing one of the boys begin to cry harder.

Mr. Hollaway looked at me. “What’s your name?”

“Christina,” I murmured.

“Well, Christina. Do you know what happens in this room?”

I nodded slowly, biting my lower lip.

“And what is that?”

I shrugged.

“I’ll take care of her,” Mr. Hollaway assured Mr. Evans, then sent him on his way. “Well, then, if you don’t know what happens in here, I guess I’ll just have to show you.”

“N-no.. it’s okay,” I said, but he was already hauling up one of the boys.

“Okay, Jonathan... clearly, you started the fight, so you’re first. Come on.”

I studied the young man. He couldn’t have been older than eight or nine years old, was wearing blue jeans with grass stains on the knees, and a T-shirt. He had brown hair that was ruffled a bit and big brown eyes that reminded me of a puppy. I felt sorry for him. I assumed that he was tough as nails when on the playground, and he was thankful that everyone in the room was as scared as he, because he didn’t want to ruin his reputation.

Mr. Hollaway hauled the kid up and opened the large door, revealing what I had been scared to see: a huge machine with some restraints and a large wooden paddle. My heart literally stopped.

“Okay boys, and Christina, come in here with me.” It felt weird being the oldest one in the room, and the only girl. I guess the boys were probably shy about me being in there, too. I just hoped that they wouldn’t get to witness my spanking, even if they were younger than me. I wondered in the back of my mind if any of them had ever been sent to the office to be spanked before. I hadn’t, and had never intended to, seeing as my father was a rockstar and wouldn’t allow of it if he knew what they were doing.

Mr. Hollaway pointed to a large bench and we all sat except for Jonathan. The door slammed shut and he led Jonathan to the machine, having him leaning over a bench with his hands restrained and then restraining his feet. My leg thumped with anticipation, because I’d never witnessed a spanking before, and nervousness, because I knew that I would have my turn.

With Jonathan in place, Mr. Hollaway moved towards the bench where we sat.

“Please, Mr. Hollaway,” Jonathan begged. “Pleaseee.” Tears streamed down his face.

“I’m sorry, Jonathan. Think about this next time you decide to fight at school.” I looked up at Mr. Hollaway who was now pushing buttons. “Ten whacks, Jonathan,” he said, then pressed one last button. I averted my attention back to the small boy who was crying as he leaned over the bench. Then I saw the paddle lift high in the air and then it crashed down on the poor boy’s rear end, causing a loud cry to erupt from his mouth. Without giving him time to regain himself, the paddle lifted again and crashed down, and then again and again, until the ten smacks were finished and he was bawling like a small child.

I gulped.

Mr. Hollaway moved towards him and let him out of the restraints. “You may go back to class, Jonathan, but I don’t want to hear of anymore fighting.”

“Yes, sir,” he muttered and scampered off.

The other two boys were spanked at the same time. They also got ten smacks, and by the end of the smacks, sobs filled the room. I was more nervous by this time.

He dismissed the other boys then looked at me. “My, my, Miss Christina,” he said. “Causing trouble in class, once again. Mr. Evans has called your father to come pick you up, but first you’re going to get spanked.”

I gasped. “No!” I squealed. “Y-you can’t... do that to me!” I guess it still hadn’t clicked that the reason I was in there was to actually be spanked. I’d heard the conversations, even, and still didn’t realize it!

He didn’t answer, just lifted me up from the bench and dragged me to the restraints. I put up a fight, kicking and screaming, but it didn’t phase him a bit. He just hooked me in and there I was, lying over a cold, hard bench with my legs firm on the floor and hands unable to move.

“Bare bottom, Miss Christina,” he said. “Fifteen whacks.”

“FIFTEEN!” I yelped.

I heard him pushing the buttons and that’s when I began pleading.

“Pleaseeeee, Mr. Hollaway! Don’t spank me!! I’ve never been spanked before!”

“Well, it’s about time someone starts,” he answered, and then I felt my skirt being lifted.

“Noooooooo.” I struggled like never before, but it was no use, the restraints were too tight. The machine then tugged my panties down to the floor. All the while, I’m crying like a two year old, screaming and pitching a fit. “You can’t do this! I’ll tell my Daddy! He’ll sue you!” It was no use, though... the machine was emotionless and couldn’t hear my cries. It could only do its job.

The next thing I knew, my backside was being whacked with this huge paddle and I was crying out even more, but didn’t have much time because it came down again and again. “Stoppppppp owwwwww!” I shouted, kicking and crying. But I knew I still had seven more... I’d been keeping count. But when I only had five more left, I lost count because it hurt so much and I could only feel my bottom throbbing and I wished desperately that the last five would hurry up and be over. It wasn’t finished soon enough. The machine finally pulled my panties back up and replaced my skirt.

Mr. Hollaway came and unhooked the restraints, but I couldn’t do anything except lie limply over the bench. He lifted me up, I still sobbing hysterically, and led me to the office where I saw my daddy sitting outside.

“Daddy!! Daddy!! You won’t believe what they did to me!” I cried, tackling him in a hug.

He hugged me back, slightly, then pulled away. “I believe what they did to you, but I don’t believe what you did to them,” he answered, looking me straight in the eyes.

“Daddy! It isn’t fair!”

“We’re going to have a long talk when we get home, Young Lady,” he said.

I didn’t like the way this was going. “But...”

“No buts, Christina Michelle. We will talk when we get home.”

I pouted, folding my arms and poking my lower lip out. I watched my daddy as he shook hands with the principal and apologized, then he pushed me out of the office to his car.

“It’s not easy, Christina, being a single parent,” he told me when both of us were securily fastened inside the car. “I love you, baby, but you have to stop causing trouble at school. Today I finally woke up and realized what’s been happening, and I don’t like it one bit.”

“But... they hit me!”

“You’re old enough to know better than to do what you did in class today, and it’s time I start taking some action.”

Uh oh... I really didn’t like the way this was headed.

“From now on, anytime you get in trouble at school, they won’t use that machine,” he said. My eyes lit up... hope! “Instead, they’re going to call me, and I’m going to come up to the school and spank you myself, understood?”

My mouth dropped. “But... you’ve never spanked me before! You can’t start now!”

“I’d better start now or you’re going to get into tons of trouble as you get older.”

“But Daddy!” I whined.

“I’ve made up my mind, Christina.”

I pouted again.

“And when we get home, you’re getting another spanking.”

“ANOTHER one! Why?!”

“Because you deserve it,” he answered and we spoke no more the entire ride home.

We pulled up to the driveway and I stalked inside the house, still pouting. I couldn’t believe that the stupid mean principal had actually talked him into spanking me himself!

Daddy shut the door behind us and grabbed my wrist, leading me upstairs to my bedroom. “Okay, Christina... here it goes. From now on, your punishments will be spankings... on the bare bottom of course. Understood?”

“But Daddy..” I began.

“Understood?” he asked again, this time in a firmer tone.

“Yes, sir,” I said.

“Good. Anytime you have babysitters and you act up, they also have permission to spank you, understood?”

My mouth dropped again but he gave me that look, so I said, “Yes, Daddy.”

“Good.” He then sat down on my bed and pulled me over his lap. “If you don’t straighten up, Christina, you’re going to be taking this trip over my knee more often than you’d like, so I suggest you behave...” I felt my skirt being lifted up and I realized how much more I preferred being spanked by a real person as opposed to a machine. I then felt his fingers slide my panties down to my knees, then he rested his warm hand on my bottom. “I love you, Christina... I don’t want to see you in trouble.”

“I know, Daddy,” I answered, sniffling because I was about to start crying again.

He lifted his hand and smacked my rear, not nearly as hard as that damn paddle, but none the less, it stung. He lifted it again and swatted again, this time a little harder, and kept swatting until he was spanking at what I felt was full force. Before too long, I was kicking and squalling and begging with him.

“I’m sorrrrrryyyy, Dadddyyy!” I pleaded. “Pleaseeeee, no more!! I’llll be gooood!”

“I’m sorry, too, Honey,” he answered, but kept smacking. He then landed four solid smacks to each sit spot and let me up.

Tears streamed down my face and I sniffled like crazy.

“It’s all over now, Baby,” he said, scooping me into his arms and holding me for a little while.

“I know, Daddy. I’m sorry for getting in trouble,” I said.

He rubbed my back softly. “I know, Baby. Just don’t let it happen again, okay?”

I nodded with my head buried into his chest and let him hold me there until I fell asleep. It had been an exhausting day... not to mention very weird... but the weirdest part was that some part inside of me actually liked this.

No comments: