06 February 2020

True Story: Spanked in Seattle



A lightly edited LiveJournal entry about a time I was spanked for being late to work. Name and location have been changed.

-----

January 25, 2009 (age 22)


These last few months, I've been trying to pick out a grad school. All the universities I'm considering are far from home, and I don't want to move somewhere without visiting the place first, so I've been using this as an excuse to take a vacation and potentially meet up with spankos.

We visited the northeast/New England area two months ago, but I didn't have the chance to meet up with anyone. But I've prepared for this trip — I've been talking to a couple of different guys from Seattle. One of them is David, a 28-year-old lawyer with piercing blue eyes. We've been talking long enough for me to guess that his bark is harsher than his bite — he's been scolding me for weeks about my tardiness to work, as well as my lack of taking work very seriously. I can't help it though... my job is lame! Hence the reason I need to get out of this fucking place.

Anyway, that's not the point.

A few days ago, I was reallllllllllly late to work, and when I told David he was LIVID. He scolded me over the phone and encouraged me to make every effort possible to meet up with him while in town.

So I made it happen. I have a vanilla friend who lives there and helped me ditch my mom one night, then dropped me off at his apartment building a little after midnight.

The spanking was like a scene out of one of my stories.

I entered and we sat in his living room making awkward small talk, and I was trying to get un-nervous. I've never been the type to get anxious about meeting people from online, but David is only the third spanko I've ever played with, so I'm still a little new at this discipline thing.

My stalling tactics only worked for so long, though, and eventually David began lecturing me about my habit of being late and how we'd "handle" it with a proper spanking. I chewed on my fingernail and stared at the sports program on tv (to which he said "I see you have a sudden interest in basketball" haha) until he told me to go to his bedroom.

Biting my lower lip I stood there nervously, shivering when he came in after me. He ordered me forward and unbuttoned my jeans, tugging them to my knees. My legs were like jelly as I watched him take the belt from the pants lying on his bed, sliding it through the loops. His fingers ran over the smooth leather and he folded it over, looking at me with such intensity that my stomach dropped.

The lecture began. He told me off about my behavior lately, reminding me how I tested him, how he'd given me many chances to be at work on time, yet I refused to comply.

My argument was that I hadn't been testing.. that it was just a bad habit...

"One that I'm about to break," David said matter-of-factly.

He ordered me to lean over the bed and I did as instructed, still biting my lower lip. My panties were tugged down and the belt crashed against my backside a few times, causing me to squirm and wiggle, crying out like a little girl. He lectured as he spanked, reminding me that I deserved it and I'd practically been asking for it. Occasionally, he'd come down on my level and look me in the eyes as he scolded, trying to see if I was learning my lesson (but I wasn't lol).

When the belting finally ended, he told me to kneel in front of his bed. I'm not sure what he did while I waited in time out, my bottom warm and wanting to rub it.

"Have you learned my lesson? Are you even sorry for what you did?"

"I'm sort of sorry, I guess."

His annoyed glare made me realize that wasn't the answer he was looking for. "What are you sorry for?"

Yeah, I decided to dig myself into a hole. "Getting caught." Oops... I'm too big of a smartass for my own good hehe.

Unsatisfied with my response, he quickly picked his belt back up, lashing me with it a few more times. Then he realized that this obviously wasn't getting through to me and took a cord from his computer and began hitting me with that. OMG, that hurt like a bitch. But it got his point across... and I think I'll lay up on the smartassyness next time.

The spanking was exactly what I was looking for. And David is a spiffy guy. Good scolder and everything. I definitely hope that he spanks me again... especially if I move to Seattle. But it totally didn't work. I was late to work yesterday LOL. But at least I arrived earlier than last week!

1 comment:

Ken said...

10/10 Incredible story!!!