30 January 2020

True Story: Journal Entries As a Kid


Over the years, I've chatted with plenty of spankos about the origins of our interest. Like many, I can remember feeling 'funny' about spankings and punishments from a young age. Nowadays I'm too old (and stoner-y) to remember much of childhood, but I still have some old diaries lying around. Here are some entries I found and thought I'd share. #soembarrassing 

Names in true stories are always changed, but everything else is exactly how I wrote in the diary (though spelling errors have been corrected).


-----

This is the moment I remember as realizing I wanted to be spanked. Before, I was more interested in the idea of watching M/m spankings.


April 29, 1997 (age 11)

Sunday Dan (my mom's friend) came over and I met him finally. He was cute, nice, sweet and funny (good compliment huh?). He ate dinner over here. Changing the subject. Yesterday I had to write a note to Mom cause I was passing notes to Samantha. When I got in the car I gave her the note. She didn't punish me (boy was I surprised). Later Dan called. He asked Mom about my day and she said "not too good." Dan asked her if he could ask why and she told him and read him the note (I was totally embarrassed). She told him she usually talked to me and not spanked me then I guess he said I needed one.

Oh well! Today way great, though. Nothing could have gone wrong. Well one thing was bad, that was homework. I got tons of it, and I'm not finished yet (it's 6:00). I guess I better get to it.



-----


These next two are super lame and make me cringe but it's cool to see some of the beginnings of my spanko-ness...  It's funny that the suggested spanker is Javier (based off an Atlanta Braves baseball player I had a crush on), which clearly shows I've always had a thing for Latinos haha. 


April 30, 1997 (age 11)

You know what would be bad? If I got suspended. Just think, Ms. Whoever was on duty. And she was really mean. And I was the new kid and a boy was picking on me. I punched him in the nose and find myself in the office. Javier is my dad. Mr. Whoever is the principal and tells him I got in a fight and I'm suspended. Javier comes and pick me up and takes me to his work. He gives me a lecture and gets Chipper and Ryan to watch me cause they aren't playing. So I sit in the dugout. Then we get home and Javier gives me a choice 3 spankings and grounded 1 week, or just grounded 3 weeks. So I choose 3 spankings and grounded 1 week. Anyways you know what's happening. Well I gotta go. Homework time!

-----


This one is also cringy, but the interesting part is that "Steven" was an actual kid I knew and probably the first peer I ever fantasized about punishing me. 


June 4, 1997 (age 11)

How about a story? OK.

Steven is my Dad. One day I get in a fight with someone, Steven has to come pick me up. While we're in the car he lectures me. He works for the baseball team. Javier, Ryan and Chipper still work there, Javier has to play so does Chipper. Ryan has to watch me. "You know if you were my kid, I'd ground you for 2 months," he said. I'm glad I'm not his kid, I thought. I heard a noise. Javier popped his hand. That hurts. Another guy came in for him. Ryan came in the game and Steven asked Javier to watch me. "If I were your dad, you wouldn't be able to sit down right now," he said. Soon Steven takes us home. I'm grounded for 3 weeks from tv and going outside (except from and to school).

The End



-----


And this is when I finally came to terms with my desires.


November 21, 2000 (age 14)

Right now, life is good. It's full of daydreams, cheese, cookie dough, sleeping & KoRn. Hehe. The 5 best things in this world. Even though sometimes I wonder if my day dreams are in this world. Hehe. My daydreams consist of hot guys, KoRn and a good butt whoopin'. LoL. You know how it goes.

No comments: