15 January 2010

Story: Run Away Smartass

First story in the Jessica/Katelyn Series, written by Mackenzie through Katelyn's point of view.  Katelyn introduces herself and gives a little background.  Then she runs away from her older brother, Robert, who immediately lets her know that endangering her own safety will result in a spanking.

Run Away Smartass
by Mackenzie

When I was 13 years old, the worst thing that could have ever possibly happened to me did… my parents died. That’s right, 13 years old and parents are dead. Now my sister and I are left alone to fend for ourselves, right? Well, not exactly. They sent both of us to live with our older brother, Robert, age 26, married to a man by the name of Daniel, age 27.

  Yes, our brother is gay. Is that such a surprise?

It was to my parents. They couldn’t get over it for years. In fact, as I recall, Robert was kicked out of the house for a couple of years when he was 22 and just starting out in medical school. He had to stay at a friend’s whenever he came home. Then, Daniel came into his life and my parents met him. All of a sudden, they let Robert back into their lives. It was like he had never been kicked out in the first place. I really think Daniel made all the difference in the world with regards to that entire situation. Because of Daniel, I finally got a chance to see my brother again without being yelled at mercilessly every time I did go to see him.

And that was the greatest gift I could have ever been given.

Anyone who talks to me knows I’m super close to my brother. For Jessica, it wasn’t the same. She fought with Robert all the time. It was like whenever something went wrong they were at each other’s throats. She must have cried a million times at the mean things he said to her when we were younger. Even after he grew up and stopped saying those things, I don’t think she ever forgave him. By that point, they still had a rocky relationship. It was like stepping on eggshells between the two of them. I’m pretty sure that the moment she stepped into that house after our parents had died, she was more resentful than she had ever been.

But then again, maybe I’m just reading too much into the situation.

The point is, when my sister and I were 13, our parents died and we were sent off to live with our older brother, as he was our closest living relative. It’s as simple as that; no more, no less.

Except that it wasn’t as simple as that.

Because it turns out that Robert and Daniel were both incredibly strict as parents/guardians, as the first time I messed up I got in trouble for it big time. And no, I did not just get a talking to. I thought at the time that they’d ground me because I was too old for anything else. But I guess I was wrong.

I think it was about 2 months after Jessica and I had come to live with him, when I ran away from home for the first time. I had gotten into a fight with Robert, which wasn’t something that happened all that often. In fact, it happened usually once in a blue moon. That’s about how rare it was. I screamed at him a lot about something I barely remember. It was probably something like…

Oh wait, now I remember what it was.

I had wanted to spend a night at a friend’s house but Robert didn’t want me to because there would be no adult at my friend’s house overnight into the following morning. Of course at the time, I thought he was being unreasonable so I yelled and screamed at him; even though he was being incredibly reasonable.

“Robert!” I yelled, “You don’t get it! I really want to spend the night at Melissa’s house!”

“Well, Katelyn, I’m sorry… but you can’t.” he replied.

“Why not?”

“I already talked to Melissa’s mom and she told me there would be no one there overnight and into in the morning. I don’t want you being at that house alone at nighttime and in the morning. It’s not safe.”

“That’s fucking ridiculous!” I shouted at him. “You can’t tell me I can’t go!”

“Watch your mouth, young lady,” he said, pointing his finger. “And I can tell you not to go. I’m your legal guardian. I have every right to tell you what you can and cannot do.”

“Whatever…” I muttered. “I’ll go anyway.”

“No, you will not, Katelyn Rose Parker.”

“Watch me.” I replied as I bolted out the door and just started running down the street; running even as he shouted after me to come back, even as he began running after me. I wouldn’t stop and I didn’t… he grabbed me before I could stop of my own free will.

He turned me around and looked me dead in the eye. “You are in deep trouble, young lady.”

And then he hauled me back home. I followed compliantly, afraid of what would happen if I didn’t. I guess that this was a good thing, because I probably would have gotten it way worse if I hadn’t been compliant.

He pulled me through the front door and slammed it shut, stilling holding tightly to my arm. “Katelyn Rose, do you have anything to say for yourself?”

I looked up at him timidly, not wanting to say anything for fear of incurring his wrath.

“Well, Katelyn, what do you have to say for yourself?”

I said nothing.

“That’s what I thought,” he said. “Follow me.”

He grabbed my hand and took me upstairs to my and Jessica’s bedroom. Jessica wasn’t there. At the time I think she was at softball practice and Daniel, well, Daniel was gone running errands. So it was just me and Robert at home at that time.

The moment we got through the doorway, he slammed the door shut and practically carried to my bed then threw me down on it. “Do you have any idea how stupid what you just did is?”

I looked at him fearfully, “No…” I whispered.

“Well, it was very stupid, Katelyn,” he sighed and sat down next to me. “You can’t run off like that. If you had gotten away from me and kept running you could have gotten hurt very badly. It’s dangerous to be roaming around by yourself at your age and anything could have happened if I hadn’t run after you and caught you.”

I nodded, even though I thought everything he said was bullshit. I didn’t want to be in any more trouble than I already was, so I just swallowed my tongue and shut my mouth.

“I’m going to have to punish you for trying to run off like that,” he said.

“No you don’t…” I whispered.

“Oh yeah, Katelyn, believe me, I do. I wouldn’t be a good brother if I just let you get away with it.”

“Yes you would, Robert.”

“Nice try, Katelyn,” he said. “But I’m still going to have to punish you,” he paused. “I’m going to give you a spanking.”

“A what!?” I asked, practically shouting because I was so shocked.

“You heard me, a spanking.”

“No, no, no… Robert, you can’t!”

“Yes, I can and I am,” he replied. “And don’t even think about fighting back because the last time you did that is what got you into this mess in the first place.”

I whimpered and he stared me down for a moment before telling me, “Pull down your pants, Katelyn Rose.”

“Do I have to?”

“Yes, you have to.”

I whimpered again but complied for fear of getting into worse trouble and pulled down my pants. As soon as I did so he pulled me over his lap and pulled down my panties. Then he started smacking me immediately, without scolding me even a little bit.

You may have thought that I wouldn’t have struggled, but trust me, I tried very hard to get up. I screamed and squirmed and flailed.

“Katelyn Rose, you stay still this moment or I swear I will use more than just my hand.”

“Let me the fuck go, Robert!” I didn’t even care about being compliant anymore. I just struggled as much as I possibly could, until I got up and ran away from him, pulling up my panties and throwing the door open then running down the hallway. In that exact moment, Daniel came through the doorway, keys in hand.

“Katelyn,” he began in an inquiring tone. “What is going on up there?”

I didn’t answer him, I just ran down the stairs and behind his back as Robert followed me, nostrils flaring, “Daniel, don’t let him spank me.”

“Why would he be spanking you, Katelyn?” he asked.

“Because she tried to run away,” Robert replied angrily as he came towards us. “Luckily I caught her before she got too far.” He glared at me.

Daniel stared down at me and I looked back up at him fearfully. “Is this true, Katelyn?” he asked.

Now, I looked down, feeling very guilty. I didn’t say anything.

“Uh huh,” he said. “I thought so. Come on Katelyn,” he said. “Let’s go back upstairs.”

“No, Daniel…” I whined. “You can’t let him spank me.”

“I think it’s a little too late for that, young lady.” What the hell was it with the two of them calling me that today? What, had Daniel suddenly taken it upon himself to be a secondary parent? Oh wait, I guess he was since he had custody over me too. Ha… haha…

Yay for fake laughter.

“Come on, follow me.” Daniel told me.

I followed almost unwillingly, but knew that if Daniel was backing Robert up, I probably shouldn’t fight. So I just let him lead me up the stairs and back into my and Jessica’s bedroom. He sat me down on my bed and Robert came in behind him, arms crossed, nostrils flaring, eyebrows arched down with a glare in his eyes. He definitely wasn’t happy.

“Robert, what exactly happened?” he asked him.

“Well…” he started. “She wanted to spend the night at a friend’s house and I told her no because there wasn’t going to be an adult there during the night into the next morning. Then she proceeded to tell me that she was going to go anyway. I told her no and she said watch me then ran out of the door and down the street. Of course, I caught her, luckily. If I hadn’t she’d probably have gotten hurt.” I harrumphed to that because I wondered what he thought spanking was. That certainly did hurt… a LOT. “So I told her she was going to get a spanking for doing that and she proceeded to fight me during the spanking and then run away from me in the middle of it.”

“Well, Katelyn, you’ve certainly made a grand entrance to today.” Daniel said. I looked down at my feet. “I think that Robert’s justified in spanking you. You deserve it for doing that. What you did could have turned into something dangerous.”

“I’m sorry.” I said.

“Not as sorry as you’re going to be.” Robert replied in regards to that statement.

“You need to let Robert finish doing his job. He’s your guardian and has every right to punish you.”

I whimpered a little bit at that.

“You deserve it, Katelyn,” he said, then to Robert. “I’ll leave so you can finish your business here.”

“Thanks, Dan,” he said as Daniel walked out the door and shut it behind him.

Robert sat down on the bed next to me and said, “Come on, sis, over my lap.” I whined but decided to comply this time, as I didn’t want to get more than I was probably already getting. Also, I probably wouldn’t make such a great escape if I tried to fight back again.

He pulled my panties down again and put his hand on my bottom, resting it there for a split second before raising it in the air and smacking my bottom over and over again, roughly. There was no particular rhythm. It was more sporadic than anything; but rhythm didn’t really matter. It hurt like hell no matter how he was spanking me. And even though this time I didn’t exactly fight, I certainly didn’t keep still. I was kicking and screaming. He was just hitting me so hard!

And trust me… it hurt like hell. You never want Robert to spank you. He does it well… which is bad for me.

I think he must have kept me over his knee for at least 10 minutes before he lifted me up. I immediately put my hands to my backside and started to rub, but a pair of hands caught my own. “You’re not getting off that easily, Katelyn Rose. Remember what I said before?” I shuddered at his question. I did… now. “About how you’d get more if you didn’t stay still? Well, you’re getting more,” he paused. “Wherever that wooden hairbrush of yours is, go get it.”

I nodded, wiping the few tears that had come out of my eyes away, and left to go to the bathroom where I kept a lot of my stuff. It was in the drawer underneath the sink. When I got there, I opened it up and took it out, wishing I could just drop it and run; but I knew if I didn’t get back soon, Robert would definitely use more on me than just this brush. So I ran back to the bedroom and handed it to him, though I wasn’t happy about it.

“Good girl,” he said. “Come on, back over,” he told me, helping me over.

He immediately picked back up where he had left off and just started smacking me over and over again. For about a minute or so, I kept myself together. After that minute or so was over, I was screaming again. I’m sure by that point my bottom was crimson red. It certainly felt that way; it hurt so much. It took me awhile before I finally started crying and even longer before I started full out sobbing. I think that’s when I broke. And I also think that that’s all Robert was looking for, the moment I broke. Because as soon as I was sobbing and muttering apology after apology, he stopped. He gave me two final smacks on each thigh and then stopped.

It wasn’t until I heard his soothing voice that I actually realized he had finally stopped spanking me, though.

“Shh, Katelyn, shh…” he said while he rubbed my back. “It’s okay, baby girl. I’m all finished. I’m not gonna spank you anymore.” He let me cry for a minute or so before he lifted me up and held me close, hugging me tightly.

“I’m sorry, Robert. I’m so sorry.” I finally said in a coherent voice after I had been all cried out.

“It’s ok, baby. Just promise me you won’t do something like that again. If I hadn’t caught you there was potential for something really bad to happen.”

I nodded. “I know. I promise, Robert.”

“I love you, Kate.”

“I know,” I replied. “I love you too.”

He gave me one last hug and a kiss on my forehead before lifting me up onto my feet. I took this as an opportunity to pull up my panties and put my pants back on.

“You should probably get yourself cleaned up so we can go pick up your sister from softball practice.”

I pouted. “I don’t want to go with you to pick up Jessica.”

“Oh really?” he asked. “Well, then I guess you don’t want to go get ice cream either.”

I perked up at that statement, “Okay, never mind. I DO want to go with you to pick up Jessica.”

He laughed. “I knew that would win you over.”

“Whatever” I said as I threw a pillow at him. But the door shut before it could hit him.

The only thing I could hear after that was him laughing down the entire hallway and down the stairs.

This had been the weirdest, most random day of my life.

Oh and for the record... yes, I am a complete sarcastic smartass.

No comments: