04 September 2005

Story: Livin' La Vida Loca

Part of the Carlos/Danielle Series.  Danielle uses a fake ID to sneak into a club.  Hmmm... wonder how she gets caught...

Livin' La Vida Loca
by Breanna Carter

"They're staying until Saturday?" I pouted, folding my arms.

Carlos nodded. "They're going to fly into Dallas, though, because it's cheaper and the flight time is more convenient."

"Not fair."

"Well, they reserved us a nice hotel in downtown Dallas so we can stay the night there Friday and pick them up Saturday morning and come back home."

I blinked. "They reserved us a hotel room?"

Carlos nodded.

"Kick ass!" I squealed, doing the happy dance. I had a good friend who lived in Dallas. Her name was Aneesa and she was 17. Carlos had some friends in Dallas, too, so the chances were that he'd let me go out and he'd go out on his own.

The next day at school, I was ecstatic. "You'll never guess what," I told Michelle.

She looked at me. "What?"

"Carlos and I are going to Dallas!! Aneesa lives there! I get to hang out with her and do spiffy stuff!"

My friend, Sara, butted in. "They've got a really cool club in Dallas called Club Uropa. My boyfriend took me there for my eighteenth birthday."

"Is it an all ages club?" I asked, my voice dripping with curiousity. I'd love to go to a club!

"No, it's eighteen and over..." she said, not catching that I was three years younger than she. "Oh, right.." she said, then took out her license, putting it near my face. "You know, really, we don't look that much different. My hair's a little shorter, but the pic was taken when I was sixteen... so hair grows." She paused as I stared directly at her trying to get what she was saying. When I didn't answer, she said, "so, do you want to borrow my ID for your trip to Dallas?"

I thought Michelle was going to have a heart attack next to me. "SHIT YEAH!" she squealed.

I glanced at her. "Wait..." I took the license from her hand. She was right, we did resemble each other enough. Brown hair, blue eyes, about the same height. The only thing I'd have to memorize was her full name and birthday, then I'd be set. The next problem. "What am I going to tell Carlos, though? He knows Dallas well enough to know there aren't any clubs I can get into."

"So don't tell him, duh," Michelle said, snatching the ID.

"But *what* will I tell him then?"

"Don't you have a friend who lives there? Tell him that you guys are going to see a late movie or something. Anything. You gotta go clubbing and tell me all about it!"

There she went again, being a bad influence like always. But she had a point, and I did want to get into that club...

"I'm in."

I think Michelle was more excited than me. She told me hundreds of things that I just had to do and made me promise to pick her up a good-looking guy. Friday morning, Sara gave me her license, and that afternoon, I was off to Dallas with my step brother.

"Hey, why can't we listen to American music!" I whined as we set out on the highway towards Dallas.

"Because I'm driving, not you," he teased.

"Well, I don't mind driving..."

"Whose car is it?"

I folded my arms, pouting. "Not far!"

He ignored me and sang anyway. I have to admit, at least it was good music. I mean, I enjoyed it. The name of the band was La Ley... I understood some of the lyrics, but not every last word. After all, he was the bilingual one, not me. I only spoke enough Spanish to get by. At least that was more than Michelle, who could say "Hola, como estas?" and you still really couldn't tell what she was saying...

"So what are you going to do tonight?" I asked him, hoping that he'd hang out with his friends.

"It all depends on what you're doing."

"Hanging out with Aneesa, duh," I said.

"Where do the two of you plan to go?"

"We haven't discussed that much yet... but you have to let me go with her, and we'll meet you back at the hotel at like, one.." when he gave me the look, I added, "or something. I don't know. We're in Dallas, no parents... we gotta have fun, Carlos! You can go hang out with your guys and pick up some hott chicks and I'll hang out with Aneesa and pick up some sexy dudes."

Cue that eyeroll. "You're such a girl."

"Duh!"

But I think I'd convinced him anyway. We didn't talk much more about it. Most of our conversations consisted of what the hell the song was saying on the cd or whether we were going to make a quick pit stop (so I could waste his money on chips and soda!). We got in Dallas about seven and checked into the hotel our parents had reserved for us. Ohhh man, saying it was nice was an understatement! They must have had a great anniversary and decided to stock us up as well! And the best part: it was downtown! I'd say it was about two miles or so from the club I wanted to go to. That meant that I wouldn't have to bug Aneesa to drop me off or anything. She couldn't exactly go to the club... but she was ecstatic that I was going and made me promise to call her if anything out of the ordinary happened. So I could take a taxi to the club! Super cool points for my parents!

"So have you decided what you're going to do yet?"

"Have you told me what you're going to do yet?" he asked back.

"Grrr fine! I'll call Aneesa and see what she wants to do." When he turned his back, I gave him a very evil look while dialing my friend's number. "Hey, 'Neese... Carlos is bugging me about what we're going to do tonight."

"Danielle?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, hey... are you guys in Dallas? We gotta hang out before you go out tonight."

"Duh... what are we going to do?"

"Ummm..." she thought for a second. "We can go to the mall or something til they close... Ohh! There's going to be a kickass concert tonight down here in Deep Ellum at this place called the Gypsy Tea Room. Ya gotta be seventeen to get in, but if you don't tell him, I'm sure he won't know. Or you can just tell him that tonight it's all ages."

"Score. All right... I'll tell him. Are you going to pick me up?"

"Of course. Where are you?"

I explained to her where the hotel was (as if she wouldn't have been able to figure it out on her own), then hung up.

"Okay... we're going to the mall for a little while then going to this concert in Deep Ellum."

"Where at?" he asked, taking some clothes out of his suitcase.

"I dunno, Gypsy Tea Room or something."

"Listen, Danielle. I'm not playing. You be careful out there tonight. Downtown is crazy, especially for a couple of teenaged girls."

My turn for the eyeroll. "I know, I know. Give me a break."

"Can't help it, I'm your bro, I worry about you, hermana."

Ach! That made me kind of regret that I was sort of lying to him about what I was going to do... "I know, but I'm not stupid. I am almost sixteen, ya know. I can handle myself."

"Well, sometimes it doesn't feel like it. But I trust you tonight, okay? Don't do anything stupid. Promise me."

"Promise," I said, crossing my fingers behind my back.

"I'm going out with some guys tonight."

"Yay! Pick up some girls! You need some lovin'!"

He glared at me. "Anyway... I should be in by two, at the latest, and I expect you to be here by then as well, understand?"

I nearly jumped with excitement, screaming. "I'll be here by two, I promise!! Thanks soooo much!"

"Don't let me down," he said, then took some clothes and went to shower.

While he was showering, I watched tv for a little while, playing in my mind what would happen during the night. Carlos didn't know it, but I'd brought something to wear to the club... something I'm sure he wouldn't exactly approve of. Come to think of it, I don't think he approved of most of my clothing. But this... it brought a new meaning to the word "clevage." It was a halter top that showed more than it covered up. Now, of course, I wouldn't wear it out of the house with him around. If he happened to be home before I left, I'd wear a T-shirt over it. Yeah, rock concert ya know. Gotta love 'em!

When I got out of the shower, one towel around my body, the other around my hair, Carlos was dressed and ready.

"Whoa! You really are going to pick up some girls tonight!" I said as he put some gel in his hair.

"I'm going to try," he admitted.

"Awesome!"

"And you're going to try to pick up some guys tonight I assume?"

"Of course! When do I *not* try to pick up guys?"

His back was turned but I knew he was rolling his eyes, like always. He ran the comb through his hair, making sure it was slicked just right. He was wearing blue jeans with that damn belt I hated and a dark green polo shirt. "Do I look okay?" he asked as he turned around.

I smiled. "Ya look like a million dollars."

He smiled back. "Good. Wish me luck?" he asked, spraying on a little cologne.

"With that cologne, you don't need my luck."

He sat down next to me on the bed, putting on his shoes. "You're not wearing anything too showy, huh?"

"Me? Of course not!" I said, sarcasm apparent in my voice.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." He paused, tying his shoe, then putting the other one on. "Well, just be careful, like I said... and when you come home, pretend like you were actually wearing something, but it was hot in the hotel so you had to take it off."

I had to laugh at that statement. He knew me too well. "Okay, I will."

He stood up, kissed my head, then grabbed his keys and wallet. "I'm out. I'll have my phone on if you need me. Stay out of trouble."

"I will," I smiled. He smiled back, then waved goodbye to me... and thus, I was granted freedom!

I really did deck myself out. I was determined to make myself look as old as my ID said I was. I dryed my hair then straightened it. I caked on the makeup like my life depended on it, finishing it off with some bubblegum lipgloss that just made me happy. Lastly, I somehow managed to fit in my super tight jeans, a size smaller than I usually wear, then put on my strapless bra, and slipped on my halter top. I sprayed some body splash on me and put on some shoes and socks, just in time to hear my friend knocking on the door.

"Ohmigosh! You look... amazing!" she said, mouth dropped.

"Thanks!" I said, smiling, throwing my purse over my shoulder. "Ready?"

"Yeah, but I'm a little dressed down!"

"It's fine. I just wanna make sure I can get into that damn club."

"I'm sure you will. Especially since the ID itself isn't fake. They can usually spot fake ones, but even if they scanned that one, they'd know it was real."

I nodded.

"What'd you tell your brother?"

"That we were going to that concert... and you'll not believe how dressed up he was! He's going to pick up some girls tonight!"

"Oh, wow! That's awesome."

I nodded. "I'm proud of him. He's usually so dull you'd think he picks up girls from school. But now he's actually trying!"

She smiled. "Well, I didn't have anything super planned for us to do. We can go down to the concert if you want."

That's where the two of us were different. She was a little more on the punk side than I was. I mean, punk's not the word... punk's a new school name. She was old school, listened to 90s rock like Nirvana and Korn, bands like that. Then she had this weird thing about Indie rock music... She didn't even listen to punk. I liked some 90s rock, and some Indie bands, but I wasn't much of a fan. Actually, looking at the two of us at that moment, you probably would have thought we were step sisters instead of friends. We didn't look or act anything alike.

"Wish you could go clubbing with me."

"Clubs aren't really my scene," she admitted. "I'm not a big fan of rap music."

"We could go to a techno club!"

She smiled.

"There's a techno club in Austin that Carlos loves to go to. He said it's filled with hott Mexican guys... well, he didn't say they were hott... but you know. Maybe for your birthday we can go. I know you like techno!"

"Love techno."

We got to her car and drove around for a while, catching up on the old times. She informed me on how school was going and the like, and I told her all about my end of the world. I told her about my mom's anniversary... Aneesa had known me forever, even before my mom had gotten married.

"So you like your step family?" she asked.

"Yeah, they're pretty cool. Just like a real family, I guess."

"That's good."

Yeah, her step family was terrible. Her step dad liked to beat her up and talk down on her like an asshole.

"Yeah... Carlos is more like a real brother than a step brother... did I tell you what happened?"

She shook her head. Embarrassing as it is for your friend to know that you get spanked, I went ahead and told her the story anyway. All about how I was caught doing stupid stuff and how he made me sit with him while he worked and then spanked me on top of everything else. But the whole time he was there for me... held me while I was scared and crying, talked to me about it rationally... not all brothers would do that. Some would just be like "whatever" and go on with their lives. Not Carlos.

"Well, all I have to say is that you deserved it. What the hell are you doing messing with ecstasy to begin with?"

"Ahh I know... it was stupid and I did deserve it. But I learned my lesson."

"Good."

We arrived at a parking lot in Deep Ellum.

"I'm just going to park here and we can walk to our places. The club is right next to the Tea Room if you need me. Just call my cell, I'll have it on and on vibrate so I can feel it. Be careful, okay? No drugs?"

"No drugs, I promise," I said, getting out of the car.

She walked with me a little while until we found the club. My heart began to thump wildly inside my check. There was a line along the wall of the building, tons of people crowded together, their IDs out, money in their hands. They were all so much older than me... they'd have to know I was three years younger than them!

"Did you bring some cash?"

It took me a minute to realize she was talking to me. "Oh, um, yeah!"

"It'll be fifteen dollars to get in."

I blinked. "How do you know?"

She pointed to the sign.

I smiled.

"Have fun, but not too much! Dance with some hott guys!"

"You know it!" I said, giving her a hug, then stalking off to the end of the line, taking out Sara's ID. I kept repeating her full name to myself, and her birthday. Then, as if I didn't have enough numbers floating around in my brain, I decided to memorize her address as well. By the time I got to the front of the line, I'd memorized almost the entire license. So much that if they asked me, I'd probably mix up the numbers. Oh well, all that time learning was wasted anyway because all the did was glance at the ID, glance at me, then mark two big X's on my hands. YAY!!!

I gave the man my money and headed inside, taking a right turn towards a dance floor. I decided to tour for just a minute. In this room there was a cage that some girls were dancing in with their drinks in their hands, just like something out of the Real World, and then there was a dance floor where tons of people were meshed together rubbing their bodies against each other. Did I mention I have NO rhythm whatsoever?

I pushed passed the crowd of people and found another room that was quieter and playing techno music with a tv showing the dance floor next door. There were couches and stuff in there so I figured that was where everyone made out. Lucky them.

I decided to go back to the dance floor and try my hardest to move my body to the music. At that moment I was so full of adrenaline that I didn't care much about my rhythm. I was so excited to be in the club... illegally! Doing illegal things is always an adrenaline rush. I wouldn't recommend it, though... causes too much trouble!

Anyway, so there I was on the dance floor, shaking my ass and looking absolutely pathetic, and all of a sudden this realllly cute guy comes up to me! We start dancing together, his arms around my stomach and my arms high in the air as I shake my ass closer and closer to his groin area. Sorry! Can't help it.. I'm a female! What else was I supposed to do... just stand there and let him lead? No way! So this went on for a little while then he finally turns me around so we're facing each other. His cologne smelt great! I kept my arms around his neck so maybe some of it would rub off on me and I'd be able to smell him through the night to remember how great looking he was. Of course, thinking about cologne made me think about Carlos and I wondered if he was having a good time then I felt guilty because he thought I was somewhere that I wasn't...

"What's your name?" the guy asked.

"Danielle," I answered, smiling and still dancing with him. "And yours?"

"Robert," he replied, grinning from ear to ear. "You're a great dancer."

I blushed. "Thanks! You are, too!"

"I'm only a good dancer when I've been drinking a lot."

I smiled. Hmm... he was over twenty-one... he could buy liquor..

Noooo, bad Danielle! You should NOT ask anyone to buy alcohol for you! They might feel obligated and then if they got caught they'd end up in jail!

"You're very beautiful."

"Thank you."

We danced a little longer then he disappeared to get some more to drink and promised that we'd see each other again later. Of course, it wasn't long before I found a really hott Latino guy dancing alone. I guess I'm like my mom in the sense that I can't resist Hispanics. I love their accents, I love Spanish, and they're just beautiful. So, I went and danced with him. I think he was sort of surprised.

"Hi," I said, smiling.

"Hey."

I introduced myself, and he did the same, then I said, "What country are you from?"

"Guatemala."

"Awesome! My step family is from Mexico. Hablas El Spanisho?"

He laughed at my terrible Spanish then spat something out that I had no idea what it was.

I just said, "Si."

For all I knew he could have been asking me to sleep with him and I'd just agreed, but apparently that wasn't it because he just laughed.

We must have danced for about thirty minutes or so, then he said, "Do you like beer?"

"Of course."

"Would you like me to buy you a drink?"

I was now faced with a dilemma. Should I take it or not? If I were a good little sister, and a good friend, I'd have said no... "Si!"

He grabbed my hand and led me to the bar, but I stayed closer to the dance floor so he could buy the drinks without them seeing me. Minutes later he came back with two Bud Lights. He handed one to me and I was going to chug the damn thing, but it was so gross and I really don't like beer, so ya know... I took sips.

We danced a little longer and I wasn't even halfway finished with my beer when he finished his off. He excused himself to go get another and I sort of stayed on the dance floor shaking my ass and sipping my drink when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I was expecting it to be that hott guy I'd left earlier for the Latino, but was sort of surprised when I turned around.

Okay, so sort of is a bit of an understatement. I was so surprised that I choked on the Bud Light I had been drinking.

"Sorry, but you look a lot like my fifteen year old sister who I know couldn't be here..." Carlos said.

"Yeah, you must be misunderstood."

"Well, maybe I should call her to make sure she's okay.." he said, making sure that I noted the sarcasm in his voice.

I glanced at his friend behind his shoulder. Ohhh how I hated to be embarrassed in front of his cute friends. Damn. "Maybe you should?"

He shook his head and grabbed my elbow, dragging me to where he friend stood. He proceeded to talk to his friend in Spanish, saying something to the effect of having to go but letting him know when he came back to Dallas. Hell, how would I know? I don't speak Spanish.

After babbling to his friend he just kept dragging me, right out of the club and on the streets. He was walking fast as hell and my feet were starting to kill me, not to mention my elbow that he still had a good grip on.

I hated to interrupt him while he was cursing to himself in Spanish, but I had to... "Carlos? Aren't you going to call a cab?"

"Hell no I'm not going to call a cab. The hotel is only two miles away and we're walking. And oh, little girl you better HOPE that I blow off some steam while we're walking because right now I'm VERY upset."

I gulped. Utoh... that didn't sound too great.

I swear, that was the longest two miles I've ever walked. First of all, it was the middle of the night. Secondly, Carlos was dragging me the whole way and we must have passed a dozen good-looking college guys on the way. Thirdly, I was hot and sweaty enough as it was, and all this fast walking was just making it worse! But I couldn't even complain... I was scared to even talk seeing Carlos like that, much less complain. If I'd complained, God only knows what he'd have done... maybe even start spanking me right there in the middle of the street! I can only imagine how many college guys would have been around to see that!

We finally got to the hotel and I was hoping that he'd at least let us sleep off the anger, but no... of course not.

"Danielle Grace!" he yelled in the hotel room, finally letting go of my elbow. "I am NOT happy right now."

"So I noticed," I said... it kind of just fell out... I didn't mean to say it!

He raised his hand to slap me across the face and I turned my head to avoid it, but he took a deep breath and realized what he was doing before he did it.

"Sit." he ordered, pointing to the couch.

I did as told, seeing that I didn't have many other options.

He paced back and forth in front of me, muttering things in Spanish so softly and quickly that I couldn't make out anything he was saying. Finally, he stopped pacing, stooped down to my level, looked into my eyes and said, "Are you crazy?"

I blinked. "I guess so."

"Seriously, Danielle. What goes through your head when you walk into a nightclub with a bunch of older guys wearing that shit. Not to mention that you somehow managed to get a beer and no telling what the asshole who bought it for you could have slipped in it. Not to mention that you are only FIFTEEN YEARS OLD and could have gotten arrested for even being in the damn place. Tell me how the hell you managed to get in!"

"Um... I, er, borrowed someone's ID," I stammered.

"Give it to me," he ordered.

"I... uh... er.."

"Right now, Young Lady," he said, holding out his hand for it.

I nervously dug in my purse and pulled out Sara's ID, handing it to my brother.

"And where is Aneesa?" he asked, standing back up and gazing down at me.

"At that concert."

"And how do you think she feels that you ditched her to go to some club you're too young to go to?"

"I didn't --" I broke off. Maybe I had kinda ditched her. "I mean... I guess I probably hurt her."

"Yeah. You don't go to Dallas that often, but when you do, you choose to go to a damn club instead of hanging out with your friend?"

I looked down at the floor.

"Not to mention you lied to me about where you were going, so if something happened and I didn't know where you were, then what?"

I shrugged.

"And I thought you promised me that you wouldn't do anything stupid?"

I shrugged again.

"That shrugging's not going to cut it, Young Lady. I trusted you to do as you were told, to stay out of trouble, to stay safe, and you blew it. You just lost any chance of me trusting you. All because of some stupid club you wanted to go to so you could pick up guys. You're too young. You can pick up guys that are at least close to your age at concerts or at the mall or ANYWHERE that's safe, but not a damn club."

He began pacing again.

"And to think, I thought that I could go out and have fun for a night and leave my little sister with her friend to do as she pleased... to do *legal* things I might add. Of course I was wrong. Guess next time we'll just have to get up at the crack of dawn and come to Dallas to pick them up, huh?"

If he was trying to make me feel guilty, he was doing a good job.

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

I thought for a moment. "You're right and I'm sorry for letting you down when you trusted me."

He shook his head at me. "I know you're smarter than this, Danielle."

I nodded.

"I'm going to give you two choices."

I perked up to hear my options. Hopefully one of them didn't involve the word "spanking."

"Either I can spank you tomorrow morning or when we meet up with our parents, you can tell them what you did."

The obvious choice was letting Carlos spank me. I mean, not because he spanked less hard than my mom (because he didn't), but because I'd already gotten griped at once and realized how stupid what I did was, and didn't need to hear it from both mom and step-dad. Not to mention, my mom would probably have it where both of them spanked me, and it'd always be better having one person spank you than two.

The downside, however, to a spanking from Carlos would be that we *were* in a hotel so everyone on the seventh floor and probably the sixth as well could hear me getting it!

I weighed my options carefully before I said it. "I'd rather you spank me."

"Okay, well, we won't do it tonight... wouldn't want to wake anyone up, huh?"

I shook my head.

"I just want you to know that I love you a lot, hermana, and I don't want to see you getting into trouble. And I am very disappointed in what you did tonight. I honestly thought you knew better than to do that."

"I know," I muttered.

He held out a hand and helped me up then hugged me tightly. I could tell he was having one of those moments, thinking about how bad it'd be if I'd gotten raped or killed or something. You know, like on Lifetime movies. Ah well, at least he cared about me. That's all that really mattered.

I crawled into bed that night with the worst guilty feeling I'd ever had. I think some part of me wished that he'd have gone ahead and spanked me before bed, so then I wouldn't feel so bad. The feeling you get when you let someone down really sucks, and doesn't make it very easy to sleep. The conversation that he'd had with me kept playing through my mind... the hurt in his voice, the look in his eyes. How could I let someone down like that?

Somehow sleep managed to find me, but not long after, Carlos woke me up.

"Rise and shine. Gotta long morning ahead of us," he said.

"What time is it?" I mumbled, rolling over.

"It's seven-thirty in the a.m."

I groaned. "Why are we awake so early?"

"Because we need to take care of some stuff, then have a shower, and still manage to be at the airport about eleven."

That didn't help me get up any better... I still wanted to sleep for the next two hours and then go. "Do we hafta...?"

"No, we don't have to. I gave you your options last night, though.. are you changing your mind?"

"No."

"Then get up."

I rolled back over on my back and stared at the ceiling. Carlos was throwing some clothes in the suitcase, or something... "I'm so sleepy, though.."

"Well, just think... if you'd done as you were told last night, we could still be sleeping right now."

Blah... he didn't want to be up anymore than I did... "I know," I whined, then pushed myself out of bed.

"Let's get this over with," he said, slipping the belt out of his jeans that had been draped across his bed.

"Y-you're not going to use that... are you?" I asked, voice almost pleading.

He glanced at me. "What gives you the idea that I wouldn't?"

"Heh," I said.

He sat down on the couch, bringing the belt with him. Dammit... not that thing again...

"Come here," he ordered.

I waddled towards him, hands behind my back, somewhat covering my bum. I stopped a little far away from the couch, seeing that belt and knowing that it wasn't going to feel too good coming down across my backside. When he realized that I wasn't going to inch up any closer, he grabbed my arm and tugged me towards him, then pulled my pj pants to my knees, leaving me standing there in only a T-shirt and panties.

"Over my lap," he commanded, but I was frozen in that position. He waited patiently for about thirty seconds then said it again, this time more firmly: "Danielle... Over my lap... now."

I tried to take a step forward but my brain must have targeted the wrong body part because instead I started talking. "Carlos... pleaseee don't spank me! I'll be good and I won't do it again and I'm really really really sorry!"

"I gave you the choice and this was it..." he began, still holding that damn belt. "Now, get over my lap or I'm going to pull you over here myself." I took a tiny step forward. At least I was progressing a little. Of course, a little wasn't enough. Carlos raised the belt up high, threatening me with it. It worked. Within seconds I was over his lap. I didn't want more than I was already getting!

He positioned me as well as he could, then tugged my panties to my knees. He didn't waste any time getting down to business. "I will not tolerate you pulling a stunt like you did last night," he said, swatting my bottom with all of his strength the whole time he lectured. "What you did was dangerous and unacceptable. If I ever hear you sneaking into a club again, not only will I literally roast your bottom, but your mother and my father will both know about it and I'm sure they'll do the same, do you hear me?"

"Oooooowwwwwww, yesss!!"

"And you will NEVER lie to me again, Young Lady," he added, giving me extra hard swats.

It wasn't long til he stopped. Unfortuantely, it wasn't over. I knew I still had to endure that damn belt and that wouldn't be a pretty sight!

He suddenly lifted me up and put me over the arm of the sofa. "Keep your hands away, Danielle. This is the only warning I'm going to give you."

I nodded in agreement as I felt my body being shifted down, my head buried into the cushions and my arms underneath it. I squeezed my eyes shut. As I awaited the first blow, my mind was racing on what all I'd done to deserve this and how I'd do it differently next time... and then he slapped the belt down on my tender backside and I let out a shriek and buried my face more into the cushions so it'd be muffled a little.

And he didn't stop there. I'd expected him to give me a little of a break, but he kept up a steady pace of spanking, one right after another, landing them almost right on top of each other. However, he had me pinned down for the most part, so the only movement I could make was kicking my legs and crying at the top of my lungs. I tried to plead with him, but everytime I attempted to let out a work, another blow was delivered to my battered backside. He concentrated mainly on my sitspots and thighs, which didn't surprise me much because he knew that's where it'd hurt the most. It didn't take long before I was broken and a sobbing mess, but he still didn't stop.

"Are you going to think about this next time you decide to roam around downtown Dallas without telling me where you are?"

"Y-yessssss," I gasped between cried of "owwww" and "ahhhhhh!"

"And are you ever going to sneak into a club again?"

"N-noooo sirrrr!!" I wailed.

"Then I assume you're learning your lesson?" he asked, delivering four of the hardest smacks I think I've ever received.

"Y-yessss!!!!"I bawled after the four smacks.

He dropped the belt and helped me up, dragging me to the corner. I wasn't much concerned with walking... between the amount of pain I was in along with the tears and snot, I was a little too preoccupied to think about walking.

He put my nose in the corner. "Stay there until I get out of the shower, then you can have your shower, and then we're going to discuss the situation a little. Be glad I'm not making you write me an essay like last time."

Boy was I glad!! My bottom was aching so much, it would have been terribly hard to concentrate on writing a paper!

Nonetheless, I kept my nose planted into the corner and regained my composure by the time Carlos got back in the room. He excused me to clean myself up and I did just that, taking a glance at my bum in the mirror in the process. Wow... it was redder than I'd ever seen it and I could tell that it was going to bruise a little on the sitspots and thighs. No surprise there... He'd been extra hard on me... but who could really blame him?

After I was all cleaned up and dressed, we sat down (in some very hard chairs might I add!) and talked about how wrong what I did was. I think he knew that I understood everything, but he wanted to make sure that I realized he wasn't just being an asshole when he spanked me. He wanted me to know that he really cared about me. Like I didn't know already... but I guess some kids don't realize it.

The drive to the airport was the longest ride I'd ever taken... at least it felt like it. I vowed to myself that next time I did something so stupid, it wasn't close to a time in which I'd be having to sit down for long periods of time. It seemed kinda weird, but I was getting sort of excited.

"Yay!!! They're coming home!" I said when we got to the airport.

Carlos looked down and smiled. "Yep... does that mean you're going to behave??"

I choked on my laughter. "Yeah, right..."

No comments: