08 May 2005

Story: The Brat

Part of The Brat mini series.  Aubrey's ten year old sister is a pain, and she's fed up with it.  When Serenity refuses to do as she's told, Aubrey teaches her a lesson... er, sorta.

The Brat
by Breanna Carter

I had about had enough of my bratty ten year old sister. She was to the point of doing everything possible to annoy the living hell out of me. You'd think with a name like Serenity that she'd be, oh, I don't know... serene?? Yeah right, everything BUT serene.

"Would you do your homework already, Serenity? It's almost midnight!"

"Me? Do homework?" she asked in a giggle. "You MUST be kidding!"

I groaned in frustration, turning back to the conversation I was having with my boyfriend, Josh, on the other line. "Okay, Josh... this HAS to stop. Mom's going to be gone for months and I just can't deal with this little brat for that long!"

"Then why'd you tell her you could?" he asked. He had a reason to be annoyed with the situation -- I whined and complained to him for hours on end about the little bitch, and there was nothing he could do about it.

"I don't know. I guess because I'm an idiot," I sighed, plopping down on the couch while Serenity giggled about something on the computer.

"You gotta have some authority over her," he told me.

"Yeah, right."

He chuckled slightly. "I think she just takes after her sister. Nothing a spanking couldn't cure."

I blushed deeply with that statement. Though I was 19 and a fully grown woman, the fact that sometimes Josh spanked me when I was "naughty" was something that I still wanted to keep between the two of us. And I really didn't want to try that technique with my sister. Something about it just seemed wrong.

"I think I'll pass," I said, glancing at Serenity as I said so.

"Then no more whining about it, Young Lady," he teased.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Fine," I said.

"I know you're a night owl, but you really should be getting to bed -- Serenity, too. Think about what I said, and if you're too scared to do it yourself, I'll come over there and do it, because *I'm* not scared to teach the brat a lesson."

I blushed, hoping Serenity couldn't hear what we were saying. "Yeah, I'll think about it. And I'm not scared," I added, before telling him bye and hanging up quickly.

"Josh and Aubrey, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I..."

"Shut up, Serenity."

She giggled, typing away on the computer.

"Okay, it's time for bed," I insisted, knowing that my efforts would be futile.

"Pssh, bed. Hah!"

"Serenity, now," I said sterner, like it'd help any.

"Not now. Maybe later. I'm not going to school tomorrow anyway."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Not going to school."

I stood up, stomping my foot. "Dammit, Serenity. I'm sick of all of this!"

"And I care?"

I threw my hands up in the air, wishing there was anything I could do to get this ten year old to at least listen to half of what I said. "Look, either do your homework, or go to bed. You're going to school tomorrow and you're getting off of the computer this instant."

She looked at me as if I'd just told her that she had to jump through a burning ring.

"I mean it, Serenity."

She rolled her eyes and kept at it on the computer.

I sighed, exasperated, and stormed over to the computer, holding the power strip in my hand. "Off the computer, right now."

"You wouldn't," she tested.

"I'm giving you to the count of three."

She folded her arms.

"One...."

We were having a staring contest.

"Two..."

She still didn't budge.

"Three.." I flipped the switch causing the whole computer to shut down.

She pushed her seat back, standing up and getting in my face. "You just ruined my whole conversation!! What gives you the right to just barge in and turn off the computer while I'm on it!!" she yelled.

"I asked you nicely to get off and you wouldn't."

"You are NOT my mother!"

"But she isn't here and you are to listen to me while she's gone."

"I wouldn't listen to you if you were God!" she shouted, trying to grab the power strip from me, but failing miserably. "Give it back!!!"

"Serenity, either go do your homework, or go to bed. I do not feel like fighting with you tonight."

She began trying to wrestle me for it. "Give... me... the... thing!" She fought, struggling with me, slapping my hands, trying to get me to drop it, but it didn't budge. Finally, she bit me, and hard! Right on the arm.

"That's it," I wailed, dropping the power strip and grabbing her by the upper arm, hauling her to the couch.

"LET GO!" she shrieked.

"I am NOT letting you go, Serenity Michelle O'Connor! You listen to me, Young Lady. I am sick and tired of this attitude you've been getting, I'm sick of you staying up past your bed time, I'm sick of you not doing your homework, and I'm sick of you acting like you're the boss. I'm going to show you who's boss... just watch," I scolded, sitting on the couch and hauling her squirming small body over my lap.

"Stop it!! Let go of me, Aubrey!!!"

I held onto her tightly and lifted her yellow skirt, revealing the white cotton panties.

"What the hell are you doing!!??!"

My mouth dropped at such language and I didn't hesitate to rain down smacks on her panty-clad rump. "Do NOT use that type of language, Young Lady, nor that tone of voice!" I hollered, walloping her poor behind.

"Ouch! Aubrey!! Stoppp!" She kicked more furiously, squirming and trying to get off of my lap.

I stopped briefly, only enough to position her again and hold her tighter, then tug her panties down. "I am going to teach you a lesson about respect, Miss Serenity, and this will be a lesson that you don't soon forget!" I landed over a dozen hard smacks to her bottom, using nearly all of my energy. I then gave a few blows to her sit spots, trying to keep her still.

"Let goooooo!!!" she howled, bucking up and trying to cover with her hands.

I caught her hands and held them tightly, pushing them against her back as I kept spanking, gradually getting harder. "I am not putting up with this," I reminded her as I steadily spanked.

"Owwwwwww, stopppp," she whined pathetically.

"I'm not stopping," I told her. "You have been a disrespectful, rude, childish brat to me all week. You're long overdue." SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

"Ooww!! Aubrey! I'm sorry!!"

"Sorry? Hah! That's the funniest thing I've heard all night!"

"No, ow, really!! I am!! Owwww!! That hurts!!!"

I concentrated on her thighs for a few swats, then back to her sitspots. "You only think this hurts. Wait until Josh comes over tomorrow. He's heard all of the bratty things you've done lately and he spanks MUCH harder than I do!"

"Noooooo, owwww, don't let Josh spank me!" she begged, kicking furiously and squirming, wailing like a baby. "Pleaseee stoppp!!!"

"I'm not stopping until I'm convinced you've learned your lesson." SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

"I've learned, I've learned!" she shrieked hurridly.

"Oh? Have you? So what have you learned?"

"I've learned to, ow, be respectful! And, OW, do my homework!"

I paused for a minute, slightly rubbing her dark pink bottom. "Nah, I don't think you've learned," I concluded, spanking harder, wishing my hand wasn't throbbing so much. How could Josh do this to me? He must have hands of steel!! They sure felt like it.

And I'm sure my hands felt like steel to Serenity. But I wasn't about to keep spanking her with my hand. That's when I noticed the wooden ruler that I'd had to use for some math homework. That'd feel nice on her tiny little bratty bottom!

I stopped spanking long enough to grab the ruler from the coffee table.

SPLAT!!

"OOOOWWWW!!!!!!" she bawled, kicking and squirming. "Oooowwww, Aubreyyyy!!!!!" She kicked so furiously after the first few swats with the ruler that I had to put one leg over hers so she wouldn't kick anything!

"What?" I asked, delivering a few more, hard and fast.

"I'm, s-sorry!!!" she wailed, tears flowing down her cheeks.

I didn't stop though, not until her bottom was a dark shade of red and she was too busy crying and hurting to even squirm anymore. I must have spanked her with the ruler for two and a half minutes until I finally noticed that her head was buried in the couch cushion and she was sobbing. I put the ruler down and lifted her up, dragging her to the corner by the ear.

"Stand there until I tell you to do otherwise."

She nodded, still bawling. This must have been the first real spanking she'd ever really gotten. I felt proud of myself for finally teaching her a lesson.

After ten minutes in the corner I turned her around. "I will not tolerate you acting this way, Serenity," I told her.

She looked up at me with a pouty lip and I saw the gleam in her eyes -- she wasn't even close to being broken!

I tried to ignore it. "Now, I suggest you go up to your room and finish your homework then go to bed. You're going to have a long day on a sore bottom tomorrow."

She nodded, that gleam still in her eyes, and hobbled off.

I sighed, wondering what to do with this girl. Fortuantely, I didn't have to worry about it so soon. I was exhausted... it was the first spanking I'd ever given (though I'd been on the receiving end tons of times!). I couldn't wait to tell Josh.. and if the spanking for her wasn't effective, then maybe I'd get my own. One can only hope :)

No comments: