07 April 2005

Story: Aerial's Diary - Week 4

Aerial's Diary - Week 4
by Breanna Carter

Dear Journal,

You're not going to believe what stupid thing I did. No, really, you're not. I agree that I've done my share of idiotic things throughout my life -- even throughout the last few weeks. But this... oh man. This was extreme.

So back in the day, there was this episode of the Inferno 2. It was the old series on MTV with tons of drama and lots of fighting. Well, a lot of the people who are in the house with me now were also on that show when it happened. Apparently, this girl named Tonya got really pissed at another girl named Beth and took it upon herself to throw all of her clothes in the pool. So anyway, the other night we were talking about it. Veronica was talking about how much she hated Beth and Mike was making fun of the whole situation, telling us how he told Beth to kick Tonya's ass. CT commented that it was a pretty crappy thing for Tonya to do, even if it was funny, and personally, he didn't like Beth to begin with. Abe just shook his head and said that it'd be something that we all remembered forever -- the real world/road rules alumini as well as the television viewers.

Later that night, like a gift from heaven, this ingenius idea popped into my head. Why don't *I* try to reenact the whole Tonya incident? After all, I'd seen it on tv. I knew everything that had happened.

Since Tara was my best friend on the show, like a twin sister to me, I decided to discuss my plot with her.

"I decided that I want to reenact the whole Beth thing," I announced softly when we were alone in my room, with the exception of the hidden cameras. Not even a camera man was in there! We were the only two around, so it wasn't like there could be too much drama.

"You mean with the clothes in the pool?"

I nodded, not sure if she was going to have the typical-good-girl reaction ("I don't know if that's such a good idea..") or the typical assistant-culprit reaction ("That's perfect! Why didn't I think of that?"). I bit my lip, waiting for her response.

"Hmm," was the first thing from her mouth. I waited. "That's a good idea... but what are you going to do?"

Hadn't thought that far. "I want to target Abe," I stated.

"That's not surprising."

"I mean, because we're good friends, and I don't honestly want him to think I'm mad at him about anything."

She nodded.

"I guess we could wait til Abe's asleep.."

She stopped me. "We?"

I raised my eyebrows. "Okay... I could wait til Abe's asleep, then start yelling at him about something stupid, and then take his clothes and throw them in the pool."

She giggled. "That would be hilarious. What can I do to help?"

I thought about that. "Throw CT's clothes in the pool, too?"

We both giggled at that.

"Better yet," I said, "We can gang up against Mike, throw his clothes in the pool, and leave it up to him to decide who actually did it!"

Her eyes widdened. "That's a great idea!" she nearly shrieked. "Why didn't I think of that?" Hehe, there's that assistant-culprit reaction I'd been waiting for.

We giggled about it the rest of the evening, plotting out our scheme as much as possible. I felt like a thirteen year old going to get back at her older brother for ratting her out to their parents. This was going to be TOO much fun!

Even later that night, it was the night before a mission so everyone was asleep fairly early, Tara and I lay in my bed whispering to each other. I mean, really, we were really acting like thirteen year olds. That's the advantage of being the youngest in the house -- no one really expects more out of you. It must have been two AM before I decided to go to the bathroom, which was conveniently by Mike's bedroom. I was going to see if I could hear five distinct snores -- that's the number of people who shared that room. They were all guys.

I tiptoed out of the room, carefully peeking in the doorway and counting the different snores I could hear. I smiled, noting that I successfully heard all of them. Scampering back to my room, I waved my arms at Tara to let her know that he was asleep. She was going to keep guard as I grabbed one bag, gave it to her, then grabbed the other. It was taking all of the strength I had not to giggle outloud. This would make one of the best moments on tv, just like the Beth incident!

We ran down the steps with the bags in our hands, trying to remain as quiet as possible. By this time the camera men had caught onto what we were doing and were following us around, shoving the cameras in our faces. When we got outside by the swimming pool, we both burst out into giggles.

"Oh my gosh, Aerial! This is crazy! I can't believe we're doing this!"

We ripped open Mike's suitcases and dug through his clothes. "I hope there's something in here that's dry-clean only!" I sneered as I grabbed a handful of clothes and threw them in the pool.

"Me too!" Tara answered loudly.

It was actually kind of fun going through Mike's stuff... I mean, it's always cool rummaging through others' things... right? We found some really girly underwear amongst other things that we wanted to hang up around the house.

We'd successfully thrown what we wanted to into the pool, and decided to write dirty messages on the rest of it then find somewhere to put it. I'd brought a sharpie with me and some tape. We started on the first item -- his briefs.

"Haha... Mike's a pussy," I said, writing "I'm a PUSSY!" in big bold letters on the front of his underwear.

Tara held up a pair of undies that she'd written other vulgar things on. We were really having a good time, and the camera men were mildly entertained by what we were doing. I was so ecstatic... I could hear the music that was going to be played while we were doing this!

That must have been when we got too excited and started singing as we finished writing the stuff and began trying to find places to hang it up. Tara and I stood on a table and started hanging stuff by the ceiling. The thing is... the way the house was... well, there were doors open, and like I said, we were being really loud... I guess you can see where this is going.

We weren't even halfway through hanging the stuff when the first couple of sleepy people came stumbling outside.

"Ohhh my gosh!!" they said, and started laughing, admiring our handywork.

Damn, we'd been caught!

But they didn't seem to mind too much and thought it was hilarious! So we just kept on what we were doing.

As you can imagine, more and more people began waking up and coming outside to see what was up... and as you can probably morely imagine, Abe and Mike were amongst those people.

Mike actually thought it was funny, for a minute. Um, until he saw the briefs that I'd written on that announced he was a pussy. Yeah, he wasn't too happy about that.

I thought he was going to have a hissy fit. Tara and I just stayed standing on the table, frozen in fear, as Mike began to recognize all of his clothes thrown about in the pool. Ohhh man, I could hear the music while we were throwing it, but at this point in the show, it would be all silence. Mike was too pissed to even talk to us. He ran over to the pool, collecting a couple of his soaked possessions, then looked towards us and pointed his finger.

"You," he said, getting too angry for his own good... or, erm, my own good. "You little BRAT!" he announced. He stormed over towards me, grabbed my wrist and tugged me off of the table, then sat down on the chair, pulling me over his lap. It all happened so quick I didn't have much time to react.

"Mike!! Stop!!" I squealed as he began raining down spanks onto my upturned bottom. Ohhhh my gosh... it wasn't supposed to happen like this! He was spanking so hard I didn't even have the time to explain myself... and Tara was getting away scot-free!! How did that happen!

I heard Abram talking over the loud smacks and my pleas for Mike to stop. "Mike... stop. Take it easy, man," he was saying in this calming voice.

"Abe!! Help me!! Owwwww make him stoppp!!!!!!!" I swear they must have been taking pictures of this!

Abram was still talking, but I was concentrating more on my poor sore bottom than what he was saying.

Finally, the torment stopped and Abe hauled me up, turning me to face him and everybody else. My face must have been as red as a tomato... All of those people saw Mike spank me! That just made me feel more like a thirteen year old!

"Tara, down," Abram commanded, snapping his finger and pointing to the ground.

No matter how much it made her seem like a dog, she still hopped down from the table and stood next to me, gulping. There had to be a dozen people out there watching... we were so mortified. If only we hadn't been so loud, no one would have known anything.

"What in God's name do you girls think you're doing?" Abe yelled. Mike stood next to him, hands on hips.

Tara and I looked at each other, I rubbing my bum because it was aching like almighty hell. Neither of us said anything, just searched each others eyes for the right answer.

Mike interrupted us before we could say anything, "I'll tell you what you were fucking doing," he yelled. "You were vandalizing my stuff... that's what you were doing!"

"We were just having fun!" I protested.

Mike began to say something, but Abram, who was not nearly as livid as Mike, but nonetheless, very angry, stopped him and spoke instead. "Fun does not involve hurting another person's possessions or screaming like a bunch of raging maniacs while others are trying to sleep."

"It was just a joke," Tara said, attempting to make it better.

As I'm sure you already guessed, it didn't work.

"A JOKE?!?" Mike raved, putting his face in Tara's. "A joke is putting a bucket of water over the door so when I walk in it splashes on me. A joke is making a prank phone call. THIS is NOT a joke... this is NOT funny... this is what crazy maniacs who want camera attention do!"

"People like you?" I muttered, not actually intending for him to hear me.

Oh, he heard me all right. It took all he had to walk off and not slap me. I would have even slapped me in that situation. I don't know why I said it... my bum was still aching!

I hadn't noticed it, but sometime in between Mike's crazy rant, CT went to stand by Abe. Now they were both looking down at us like we were in some kind of trouble but didn't know what. If you're going to piss off the person who's going to punish you, don't wake them up to do it. Make sure they're already awake. They don't like it when you wake them up, believe me.

"Aerial, come on," Abe commanded.

I gulped, looking at Veronica. She was the one person that I'd wanted approval from... I wanted her to accept me more than anyone else, kind of like how Tara had wanted Mike to accept her. Veronica was the bitch of all bitches, and if you formed an alliance with her, well, you were good to go. And when I looked at her, she smirked. It was a good smirk -- she was smirking for the bitchy thing I did. Maybe I was in the gang now.

I was snapped back into reality when Abe and I got inside and I followed him upstairs, to the third floor, but not before stopping by his room to put on a shirt. It was like a living room area, but offered more privacy than any of the other floors. It was more of a game room where we chilled sometimes and got drunk. It wasn't the first floor where people could come in at anytime, and it wasn't the second floor where everyone was sleeping.

He shut the door and turned around, shooting me a look that would make anyone cry. "What the hell do you think you're doing, Aerial?" he shouted, trying not to lose his temper. "Do you think that's funny? You think it's funny to throw a person's entire wardrobe in the swimming pool and write all over the rest of it?"

I gulped. "I thought it would be funny?" I stammered.

"Wrong, very wrong, kiddo," he said grabbing my chin in his hands, forcing me to look into his eyes. Oh man, he was as livid as Mike... "I know that you and Tara are the youngest people here, but you don't have to act like you're twelve, because you're not. If you've got a problem with someone, approach them and talk about it rationally, don't just go wasting thousands of their dollars."

"But I didn't waste it!" I whined.

"Aerial! There's chlorine in the pool! That damages clothes!"

Oops. "Oh, um, I didn't think about that."

"Damn right you didn't think about it. Didn't think much about consequences at all, did you?"

"We were just trying to reinact the Beth thing," I said, a last pitiful attempt to make myself seem not as bad.

"Well, you did a good job, but you're not a crazy attention-craving bitch like Tonya, and even if you were, it still wouldn't give you the right to damage someone's property like that. And personally, Aerial, I don't care if you were trying to reinact something the pope did.. you KNEW that it was wrong, whether it was meant to be a harmless joke or not."

I let a tear slip down my cheek. I didn't like this whole Abe being mad at me thing. This time I wasn't even getting that weird feeling inside of me like all the other times. This time it was only guilt. That's all I could feel.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Yeah, I'd be sorry, too, if I was about to get the spanking you're getting."

"Abeeee," I whined. "I thought you said I wasn't twelve!"

"You're not, but that has nothing to do with you getting a spanking."

"I'm too old!" I protested.

"Number one, you're not too old. And number two, you're acting twelve so that makes up for it."

"But it's not fair... Mike already spanked me... in front of everyone!"

"You should be glad he didn't pull down your pants," was his only remark as he sat down on the couch and pulled me towards him.

"I ammm," I whined as Abe tugged down my pj pants and then my panties before he pulled me over his lap.

"And be glad that I'm doing this here instead of downstairs like CT where anyone can walk in at any time."

Ouch, I didn't like the thought of that... I didn't have much time to digest it, though, as Abram began raining down really really hard smacks. "Oooowwwww!! Abeee that hurtss!!" I squealed, kicking like crazy and trying to squirm away.

He tightened his grip and spanked harder than I thought he could. "Good, this will teach you not to play harmful practical jokes on people."

My bottom had already hurt, so this second spanking on top of it didn't make me feel so great. "Pleaseeeee, I'm sorry!!" I begged, gripping tightly onto the couch cushion to try and ease the pain. When it didn't work I decided that I could just block the spanks... natural instinct, I swear... He just caught my wrists and held them with his left hand while he kept spanking with his right. "Pleaseee no moreeee!!" I begged, crying and whining like a baby. I kept trying to free my hands from his grip so I could block, if even for a second, at least it'd stop the pain for that long. But it didn't work.. he was too strong... his grip on my wrists too tight.

"You will NEVER do this again, Young Lady," he demanded, "do you hear me?"

"Yessss sirrrrrr," I bawled, still kicking and almost screaming when he started smacking my sitspots.

He stopped spanking and lifted me up, still keeping a firm hold on my wrists. He looked me in the eyes, disappointment apparent. "I'm so upset with you," he stated, then stood. I'd thought he was finished, but man, I was wrong. In fact, I wasn't even close to being right. He led me to the end of the couch and leaned me over, taking his belt off in the process. I hadn't realized that he had a belt... he must've gotten it when he put on a shirt.

"Noooooooooo," I begged.

"Hush, Aerial," he scolded, folding it over.

"Pleaseee," I kept begging, but was cut short by this loud crack and terrible stinging in my backside.

I howled, bucking up and moving my hands to my bum. He was angry that I created such a scene, but didn't say anything, just pushed me back over the couch and kept his hand on my back as he landed another, right on my sit spots. Ouch... it hurt sooooo badly.

"Ohhhhhh Abeeeee it hurrrrtsss!" I wailed, trying to wiggle out of his grip and make him stop, but it didn't work.

He landed another one, right on top of the previous, then another without giving me much of a breather, and another. I was bawling in pain, my face buried into the couch. "This should serve as a good reminder of not damaging other people's things," he said, landing a few more. By this time I was choking on my tears. I can't honestly tell you how many he gave me, but it must have been at least twenty. It felt like a thousand. I felt like someone had set a bunch of fire ants on my bottom. It hurt sooo badly.

He finally lifted me up, since I hadn't the strength to lift myself. I think he must've felt a little sorry for me, because he let me collapse in his arms, muttering apologies through what little breath I still had. He held me against his chest, strong arms around my weak body. "You're forgiven, baby," he told me as I kept my face buried.

I nodded softly. I guess we stayed that was for a few minutes... maybe half an hour or so. I finally regained my composure and gathered myself enough to pull away from him and wipe the tears from my eyes. "Be careful," he told me. "V saw what you did tonight and is likely to want you to do more stuff like that with her. Stuff to instigate fights... stuff to piss people off. If you do that, you can almost be assured that there will be more spankings."

I tried not to smile at that statement. For one, Veronica might include me in her bitchiness (I know, I still sound twelve), and secondly, more spankings? As long as they weren't as painful as this last one (emotionally and physically), I'm all game for more spankings! But I didn't smile, I just nodded and sniffled, wiping my eyes.

I pulled my undies and pants up over my throbbing bottom, wincing as the material touched the tender spots. Abe put his hand on my back and led me downstairs. Wow, that hurts... have you ever walked down stairs after being spanked lots on the sit spots?? It hurts, let me tell you!! We went all the way down to the first floor where I heard Tara sobbing and saw Mike standing on the table, getting his stuff down. A few of the gang were still outside, some talking, others helping Mike out.

I took a deep breath in and looked at Mike. "I'm sorry," I announced.

He still didn't look too happy.

I explained to him that I only wanted to reinact a great moment on tv and that I hadn't meant any harm. I didn't want to mention that I'd been properly punished for it, but Abe nudged me and basically told me to. Mike couldn't help but laugh when I told him that, but it wasn't a mean laugh. It was just a laugh to show that he forgave me, as long as I never did it again.

It wasn't long before Tara came outside, and as mine, her face was tear streaked and eyes red and puffy. I was helping fish some stuff out of the pool when she came outside, apologizing like crazy with CT behind her. I knew CT to be a meaner guy than Abe, so I knew that Tara probably got it good. Like he had mine, he accepted her apology and then actually hugged her, which I thought was really cool. She then helped me fish out the rest of the clothes that we could from the pool, and then we all went inside and went to bed.

The next day for the mission I was soooo sore and glad that it didn't involve sitting down. I don't know if I could have done that comfortably. Mike's clothes aren't so bad, and he's not really mad at us anymore. And Veronica basically decided that Tara and I were officially bad asses too, which was also really cool.

Abram is soooo hott. I don't know when my next spanking will be, but you can sleep knowing that I'll definitely tell you about it :) Until then, stay safe and out of trouble!

Love,
Aerial

No comments: