23 January 2005

Story: What Is Going On?

Weird Reality
Chapter 2 - What Is Going On?
by Breanna Carter

The first thing I heard the next morning was my alarm clock. That damn alarm clock -- the kind that has a loud obnoxious beep that haunts people in their sleep. That's the kind of alarm clock I have.

Like every other morning, I slammed on the snooze button, more than once. Probably a half of dozen times (or so it felt) when I heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Alyssa, you'd better get up or Dad's gonna get the shits!" she said.

My heart began pounding inside of my chest. Firstly, she had a British accent. Secondly, Dad? I didn't have a dad.. at least not one that lived with me.

I peeled my eyelids open to see a girl sitting on my bed next to me, clad in a blue plaid skirt, white oxford shirt, knee high white socks, and those black shoes... you know, typical schoolgirl. She had blond hair that fell past her shoulders and gorgeous blue eyes. She seemed like a character from one of Chris's stories.

I rubbed my eyes. Who was this girl in my room sitting on my bed? That's when everything else came into focus: my room! Posters covered the walls.. posters and cds and my guitar was sitting in the corner of the room. A replica of my room when I was in ninth grade. What the hell was going on!

"Lyssa? You okay?" the girl asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah... fine," I muttered, closing my eyes.

She stood up and I could hear her fiddling with something on my dresser. "Are you excited about the year?" she asked. "You're going to be in the high school now, and you'll get all the advantages. I'm jealous."

"Awww, don't be jealous," I said, opening my eyes again and propping myself up on my elbow. "I'm sure that it'll be plenty of fun for both of us," I managed to say, getting interrupted in the process.

"Mina! Alyssa! Are you two ready yet? We've only ten minutes before we have to leave," the voice said. I could recognize that sexy British accent anywhere. Wait a minute -- this was too weird. Firstly, some weird British girl is in my room, then I figure out that I'm in my fourteen year-old self's room, and then I hear Hugh Grant in my house... Did all of the things I told Chris *actually* happen?

"We're almost ready!" the girl yelled, whose name I guessed was Mina. "Come on, Alyssa, you gotta hurry and get ready!" She practically dragged me out of bed and threw the school uniform at me.

I groaned and wondered how come she was acting like the older sister when clearly, she was at least two or three years younger than me. At any rate, I decided to get dressed anyway. I let my mickey mouse pj pants fall to the floor, then slipped the skirt up. It was a lot shorter than I remembered school uniforms being. This had to be a dream. I threw my T-shirt off and finished dressing myself, then put on the knee high socks and my shoes, then brushed my hair, trying to not concentrate on the fact that a little girl was watching me the whole time.

There was a slight knock on the door and it swung open. I nearly fainted. "Girls, are you ready yet?" he said, pointing to his watch. "We're going to be late!"

I was trying not to drool and Mina just looked at me.

"For Christ's sake, Alyssa! Do you not have your stuff packed yet?"

It took me a minute, but I finally realized he was actually talking to me. Maybe it was the fact that they were both staring at me. "N-no," I stammered, not really knowing what they were talking about, but knowing that I'd only been up about five minutes and definitely hadn't packed anything.

"Alyssa! You're going to make me wallop you to start off the school year? Not good.." he said.

"I'm getting it done now!" I shrieked, my legs almost turned to jelly at the mention of being "walloped."

He sighed and slammed the door, showing clear signs of anger. "Oh my gosh, Lyss! I can't believe you haven't even packed yet! You'd better hurry! He's going to blow a head gasket!" Mina gasped.

Hehe, she'd definitely gotten that phrase from me!

"I'm going, I'm going," I said, opening the closet and letting a huge suitcase fall out. It was like it was fated to fall out or something. I opened it up and Mina threw clothes at me and I packed them all tightly, making sure to get as much in there as possible. I guess it was then that I realized I was packing to go to school.

Good ol' Hugh came back in while I was finishing up the packing... or maybe I should call him Dad?... "Jesus, Alyssa.. if we're late because of you, I swear you won't be able to sit comfortably through your classes tomorrow."

I gulped and tried to concentrate on packing instead of the excited feeling I was getting. This wasn't right, feeling this way. Isn't one supposed to, uh, not want a spanking? I was tempted to pack slower just to see what it was like! But his anger gave me plenty of good reason not to test him.

We finally had the suitcase packed as full as it'd go and Mina sat on it while I zipped it up. "Phew," she said, wiping the sweat from her brow. "That was.. close!"

I looked at my watch. "Oh no!" I said. "It's been ages since he said we needed to leave!"

She bit her lower lip.

"Girls! Are you finished yet!" he yelled from the other room.

"Your bum is toast," she told me, in all sympathy.

I nodded as she stood from the suitcase and I lifted it. "Oh," she said, "don't forget your diary!" She put it in my backpack and threw it to me. I didn't get to spend long in my fourteen year-old self's room, but I figured there'd be plenty of time for that later. I was curious to get on with the rest of this dream!

Dad was cursing profusely when we got downstairs to the living room. "How many times do you have to hear that goddamn alarm before you wake up?" he was saying. "I swear I'm going to just start coming up there with my belt and see how long it takes for you to wake up then."

I didn't answer.. a look from Mina told me it'd be best to keep quiet.

He half dragged us out to the car. Wow it was nice! I didn't have much time to think about its niceness, though. He threw our suitcases into the trunk, shoved us in the car, and sped off. He griped the whole drive, exclaiming how we were going to be late and talking about how embarrassing it was to him and all this nonsense. I wasn't really paying attention, even though I did get to be the one who sat in the front seat in good hearing distance.

The drive was really only about thirty or fourty-five minutes. We arrived at a college-looking campus with bold letters of "Elm Grove School" engraved on the main building. I found that kind of weird since that was the school that Chris and I had attended together. Maybe it was just a weird dream thing.

Dad parked the car in front of the main building, the one with the name of the school engraved in it, and opened his door, still furious with me. Mina and I opened our doors as well. I decided to follow her lead. She acted as if she knew what she was doing.

We went into the building and into a room on the left where there was a huge desk with one lady standing behind it. She looked up and smiled at us. I didn't see any signs of any other people around. I assumed it was because we were late..

"I'm terribly sorry," Dad said. "We were just running a little late.."

"Oh, it's no problem, Mr. Grant. You know that," the lady said. "I was wondering about you guys... you're never late! I figured there must have been some kind of problem.."

He looked at me and then nodded at the lady. "Yes, some kind of problem," he repeated and I felt my stomach being twisted into knots. "Anyway, we're here now and ready to register."

She smiled again and pulled out two folders. He proceeded to fill out each of the registration forms, which I was kind of glad about since I wasn't exactly sure who I was. Then he handed Mina and I a handbook and a list of our class schedules. Mina rolled her eyes. "Why do we get a new handbook every year? Do they enjoy wasting trees?" I smiled, though I was glad of the handbook. Then I'd at least know what was going on, kind of.

Dad handed the registration forms back to the lady and she smiled again, as if it were plastered on her face. She then bent down, digging into something underneath the desk, and finally pulled out a manilla envelope. She searched through it, finally finding the two remaning small envelopes, one with my name on it, and the other with Mina's. They each had a different room number on them and someone else's name.

"Girls, these are your rooms for the year. Both of you will be staying in Jackson Hall.." Mina grinned widely at the sound of that. I guessed that was a good thing? "Mina, you'll be rooming with Michelle Nichols, and Alyssa you're with Bailey Sawyer. I doubt you'll have any trouble finding your room, but if you do, you can come back here and I'll direct you."

Both of us nodded and Mina was still grinning. Dad shook the lady's hand and thanked her, then led us both back into the hallway. "Okay, Mina... go on and Alyssa will find you later," he said.

Mina semi-pouted, but didn't think much of it while giving me a sympathetic look and scampering off. I just stood there, heart thumping. I mean, seriously... it was thumping loudly. Anticipation? Fear? Excitement? A combination? Yeah. Everything. You name it, I was probably feeling it. Here I was in this weird dreamworld, knowing that seconds before I'd get the spanking from this sexy British actor, I'd wake up. Knowing that made me want it even more.

He put his hand on my back which made me shudder a little. All the while I'm thinking, "OMG this is the best dream ever!"

"Alyssa, you know I'm disappointed in you. We've had numerous talks about you not waking up on time."

"I know," I said, because it felt like the right thing to say. "I'm sorry."

"You've been sorry a countless number of times, Young Lady. It's about time we do something about this. I'm not letting it slide again, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

He led me farther down the hallway until we arrived at one of those handicapped unisex bathrooms. You know, the kind that you walk in and the toilet's just right there? No stalls or anything?

He walked me inside then shut the door and locked it behind him. I stood there nervously, biting my lower lip and unable to stand still. That was the first time I'd seen myself all day -- I'd been in such a hurry, brushing my teeth in a split second, brushing my hair with no mirror, I hadn't even bothered to remember how I looked at fourteen. I'll say this much -- I looked much younger! My hair was shoulder length and wavy, my eyes deep blue. I was shorter, maybe 5'1", and definitely skinnier. My fingernails were painted black. It was me!

Dad wasn't paying much attention to my change in figure, though... he was rolling up his sleeves. That made me gulp! My heart was still racing, and I was feeling much more nervous by this time. My throat was dry, but there was this huge lump in my there so I couldn't swallow. My hands were shakey -- hell, my whole body was shakey! My knees were weak.. at any moment I might collapse.

He sat down. "All right, Alyssa, come here," he ordered.

I was waiting to wake up... waiting for the dream to end. When I realized it wasn't, I knew the sicko who imposed this upon me would make me wake up right when I got over his knee.

I slowly made my way towards him, shuffling a little so I wouldn't accidentally fall. I really didn't want to fall -- that'd be uber embarrassing. Even if he was my dad, he was still Hugh Grant, and still sexy, and still had that hott British accent, and he was Hugh Grant for God's sakes! Who stumbles in front of him?

Finally, I made it by his side, still biting on my lower lip. My nerves were bad as ever by this time. I wanted this so badly, yet was scared of what was coming, and even morely, scared I'd wake up!

He didn't even bother lecturing, just dragged me over his knee, my hands instantly hitting the floor. I was scared that I was going to fall, which I wasn't since he had a firm grip on me, so I kept my hands planted on the cold tile floor. I shivered. He hurridly lifted my skirt and pulled my panties down. Ohhh, so the evil spirits were going to actually let him get that far, *then* wake me up!

Then he started spanking! I mean, like, hard! He spanked and spanked and spanked, covering my cheeks all over, and focusing on my sit spots a little. I was actually really startled that this was happening, I forgot about the pain involved. Within no time, I was less focused on everything surrounding me and more focused on the pain being inflicted upon my backside. I bucked and kicked and squirmed, trying to get him to stop spanking in the same spot. I wanted so badly to reach back and try to block some of the smacks like I'd always done with Chris, but I didn't. I don't think I was afraid of losing my balance and falling, since that would have probably felt better than the stinging spanking! But nonetheless, I didn't reach back, only howled in pain.

"AHhhooowwwww!!!! Daddiiee!!!" I squealed as he smacked firmer. "I'm s-sorry!!!"

His response to my cries was a flurry of spanks on my upturned rump.

"Puhleeze stoppp!!"

"You will be ready in plenty of time next time, Alyssa Renee', do you understand me?"

"Y-yess, sirr!! Daddyyy!! I willl!!" I promised, trying to sort these feelings I was having. I was being spanked in real life -- or at least that's what it seemed at the time -- and I wasn't quite sure if I liked it or not..

He finally ended the spanking and lifted me up, my hands flying to my bottom to rub away the sting. Like with Chris's spankings, my bottom was red and hot and stung like crazy! I wasn't crying, but pretty damn close to it. I was whining like a baby.

"I do not want to have to call you a second time ever again, Alyssa," he told me, pointing his finger at me. "And if I hear any reports of you being late to class, this is going to feel like a warm up."

I gulped. "Y-yes, sir," I stammered.

He backed away and took a deep breath in. Finally, he came in and hugged me tightly. "You're a good girl, Lyss," he said.

I smiled, relaxing a little in his embrace. I totally hadn't been expecting that to happen and boy, he smelt good! I'd have to find out what kind of cologne he was wearing and see if that's really what he wore in real life... and even if it wasn't, I'm sure it'd make for some good gossip on the 'net!

He released from the hug. "All right, kiddo, let's find your room and let me say bye to Mina."

I nodded and pulled my panties back up, wincing a little at the material touching my tender flesh. I then took Dad's hand like a baby girl and let him walk me towards Jackson Hall.

It was a little hard walking straight after a spanking like I'd just gotten. In fact, come to think of it, it was hard to do much of anything after that spanking. Hard to walk, hard to think... My mind was completely and totally on the matter at hand. Then, I couldn't remember ever feeling any pain in dreams before, and what I felt was definitely pain. What the hell was going on? Nothing supernatural -- that stuff isn't real!

Dad and I finally found Mina in her empty room, then he hugged us both tightly and kissed us goodbye.

"I brought Lyssa's stuff to her room for her," she told him after he asked if we got everything out of the car.

"Oh, thanks, sis," I said, smiling.

"You kids are great," Dad concluded and ruffled our hair, then went on his way. Luckily most of the kids were out exploring, so they didn't see the pathetic family sight. It was cute, though, I'll admit that much.

After he finally left, Mina walked me to my room. "I figured you'd want some time alone. Dad didn't look too happy."

"He wasn't," I admitted.

She nodded. "See ya later," she said as I found my room. I saw by this time why it was so awesome to be in Jackson Hall. While the rooms weren't exactly big in comparison to my room at home, they were huge compared to the dorms at my college! However, the room was basically empty except for a large suitcase and backpack sitting on one of the beds. I just threw mine on the other and plopped on top of the bed, wincing as I did so.

I racked my brain trying to figure out what was going on and then remembered the diary that I'd brought. Maybe that had some answers..

I opened it up. It was blank. Hm.

I decided to take the Harry Potter approach.

Hi, I'm Alyssa I wrote.

Hi, I'm Chris it wrote back. I nearly jumped three feet in the air when that happened. I looked all around the room. Talk about a thumping heart! I think I was close to cardiac arrest!

I winced as I rolled over from sitting on my bum to lying on my tummy. Much better. Chris, what the hell is going on!? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so amazing! I really want to know what happens next! Did Chris do something? Whats going on?