03 February 2004

Story: Procrastination Is... Bad

Second part of the Roommates mini series.  Candy needs a helping hand to keep from procrastinating.

Procrastination is... Bad
by Breanna Carter

My freshman year in college, I had a roommate named Candy who was totally adorable and a great roommate. We got along great, especially after the first spanking each of us received from the other. See, she had a problem with procrastination and I had a problem with keeping a clean room. I guess sometimes you just need a mother figure to keep you straight.

Anyway, it'd been a couple of months since that incident and, well, the room stayed a little cleaner than I'd have liked it and Candy's work was usually done before the day it was due. Needless to say, we lived in a happy environment.

One particular day, though, I noticed that Candy was a little more antsy than usual. She basically sat on her bed all evening, typing away on her laptop. I didn't pay much attention to it, I had my own work to do. It was about eleven that night when she finally said, "Goddammit! Why am I such a procrastinator! This paper is due in nine hours and I haven't even started!"

That's when it clicked. "CANDY!" I yelled. "You haven't started! Why not!"

She bit her lip and looked over the laptop into my eyes. She was so adorable, two years older than me, yes, but she still looked like a 16 or 17 year old. Her brown hair was in a ponytail. It was hard to believe that I was the 18 year old.

"Because," she began, not really knowing what to say. "Because I haven't," she stammered.

"I thought we had an agreement."

She shook her head.

"Yes, we did, Candace," I said, using her full name for effect. "We agreed that you'd keep your work done and not wait til the last minute and I'd keep the room clean. And what'd we decide would happen if either of us neglected to do as we were supposed to?"

She hung her head. "That we'd get a spanking... but I really don't have time, Breanna... I have to get this paper done."

I scooted over to her bed where all that was open was AOL Instant Messenger and a fansite for a TV show that Candy always watched.

"Yeah, right... I love how you're actually *trying* to get the paper finished. Come on, Candy, pants down and get over my knee."

"Breanna... I'm serious. I don't have time for this."

"Yet you have time for AngelLuvr08 and a website dedicated to..." I tried to read the name on the webpage, but I couldn't make out what it said, so I settled with, "that guy."

"No, I don't... I was just about to start researching."

"The more you fight me, the more time you're wasting."

She didn't let up, though. "Don't worry about it. I'll just finish this report."

"Since you're being so incorrigible, I'll just have to use the slipper," I concluded.

This got her going. "WHAT!? You can't do that!"

"If you'd just do as your told and stop arguing, this would be much easier on you." Somehow, I was remaining calm. "Now, I'm going to get my slipper, and you'd better have your pants down by the time I got back, or I'll find my hairbrush, got it?"

She scowled, but after I'd found my slipper in the closet, she was standing there in only a T-shirt and white cotton panties.

"Good girl," I said, then sat down on the straight backed chair for our desk. You couldn't tell it was a desk... it never held actual school stuff, just movies, clothes, whatever else we managed to pile on there... "Okay, over you go." It must have looked ridiculous, having an 18 year old spank her 20 year old roommate.

But she complied and lay herself over my lap, quivering a little and taking deep breaths in.

I, myself, took a deep breath in, too. I wasn't completely sure of what I was doing, but I'd have to at least pretend.

I tugged her panties down to her knees and exposed her round bottom. It looked so tender and inviting... I wondered how my bottom looked when I was over her lap like that.

"Procrastination is bad," I lectured, trying to think of something that sounded good but that's all I could think of. I brought the slipper up high and sent it crashing down on her bum. She yelped. "And we agreed that we'd do what we were supposed to. And you knew the consequences." I brought it down again, this time a little lower, on her sit spots. She yelped again. "You know that you shouldn't wait until the last minute to do a paper!" I scolded and sent three more blows to her rear end. I took a deep breath, then realized that I wasn't getting the message across. I decided I'd have to be tougher on her.

I lifted the slipper again and sent a harder smack right on the sit spot again and she yelped, and then I sent another and another and another until I was spanking in rhythm and she was practically begging me to stop.

"Bre-OW-anna! OUCH! That OW hurts!" she cried.

"Good! Maybe I'm getting my point across!" *WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!*

She was struggling by this time and I was having a hard time keeping her still. "Hey! Stop squirming so much!" I scolded, adding three very hard smacks to her red bottom.

I kept spanking and spanking until she was crying and her bottom was dark red. I let the slipper drop to the floor and I rubbed her warm backside. "Shhh, shhh, Candy. It's okay," I said soothingly. I just kept rubbing her bottom and letting her cry quietly until she was ready to get up. I lifted her and held her in my arms.

"That hurt a lot," she whispered in my ear.

I let out a soft smile. "I know, babe. I'm sorry. But you gotta get your work done, okay?"

She nodded.

I lifted her from my lap and cleared off the desk a little. "I want you to sit down on the chair and do your report. That way, it'll reinforce the lesson. Got it?"

She let out a puppy face, but I didn't buy it.

When she noticed that, she said, "fine," and rolled her eyes, bringing her laptop over and sitting down on the chair, wincing in pain. I just sat on my bed, watching her as she shifted uncomfortably and typed away on the computer, this time typing the paper instead of talking to someone who loved Angel. I smiled then gave her a hug. She hugged me back.

"You're the coolest roommate ever," she told me.

I shook my head. "Nah, YOU'RE the coolest roommate ever."

No comments: