19 January 2004

Story: Roommates

First of two stories in the Roommates mini series.  Two college students become roommates and help each other stay focused and disciplined.

Roommates
by Breanna Carter

It was my first year in college and my roommate was a junior named Candy who just moved from New York. Why she chose Louisiana out of all the places in the world was beyond me. She was pretty spiffy though, a thin girl an inch or two taller than me with dark hair and eyes. She liked a clean room and I liked spending my time doing better things than cleaning a room. But for the most part, we got along okay. I should have known, though, that eventually it would lead to a huge uproar...

"BREANNA!!!" she yelled one evening after entering the room to see clothes strolled around everywhere, candy wrappers on the floor, and crumped up pieces of paper scattered from the doorway to my bed and some even on top of her bed. She stomped her foot and began yelling. "GEEZE! Can't you keep the damn room looking decent!" She stormed over to her bed and began to do something but stopped, seeing that I was listening to my portible cd player and doing homework and I hadn't heard a word that she had said. She threw a fit, and a pillow right at my head. I scowled and took my headphones off then looked at her.

"WHAT!?!?" I screamed.

"What the hell is all this mess around here! I can barely step in the damn room without tripping over some of your shit!"

I rolled my eyes. "So what? Get over it," I answered, getting back to my homework.

"No, I will NOT get over it, Young Lady!" she said. She charged towards me and took my notebook and paper and threw it on the bed. "I am sick and tired of picking up after you! You are 18 years old! You should be able to pick up the room yourself!"

"Blah blah, whatever. I need to do my homework." I began to pick my notebook and paper from where she had thrown it but she wouldn't let me. Next thing I knew she was grabbing my upper arm and lifting me from the bed, only to sit down where I was and pull me over her lap. "What the hell are you doing!" I shrieked.

"Giving you what you deserve!" she answered, tugging my shorts and panties down to my knees. By this time I was terrified as hell of what exactly she was doing. THEN I felt her hand smack my ass REALLY hard.

"OWWWW!!!" I exclaimed, wiggling and squirming, trying to pry myself away from her strong grip.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!!!

"When I tell you to clean this room, Young Lady, SMACK SMACK SMACK!!! you WILL do it without any question SMACK SMACK SMACK!!! Do you understand me? SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!"

"Oww! Ow, ow ow!!!! Stopp it!!!"

She didn't even let up, but really, she began spanking harder.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!!!

"OW! CANDY! STOPPP!!!" I whined, trying to roll off of her lap, but her grip was honestly too strong! It was so strong that it was aggravating.

"I will NOT stop Breanna Carter until I feel that you have learned a proper lesson! SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!"

"Ow! Ow! OW!!"

She kept spanking as hard as she could and I kept squirming, more so when she began spanking my sit spots and then it was hurting so badly I began to cry. I felt so stupid for actually crying because my roommate was just spanking me, but it HURT so badly.

"I'm sorry," I muttered through some tears that were streaming down my face.

"Good!" she answered, landing more rapid spanks onto my red bottom causing me to yelp with pain. I stopped squirming and averted all of my energy towards crying. And then, like a miracle sent from heaven, she stopped spanking and let me lie there wailing like a baby.

I stayed there for quite a while, letting her soothe me with a soft voice and telling me that everything was okay, she was finished spanking me for then, but she wouldn't hesitate to do it again. That made me shudder, knowing how much I hated cleaning. I was finally lifted up and I pulled my panties back up, but left my shorts off because they would hurt too much on my very sore bottom. In fact, I even put my shorts in the dirty clothes hamper, along with the other clothes that were scattered. Then I threw all of the paper in the trashcan and looked up at Candy.

"That's a girl," she said, ruffling my hair.

"I have this huge history project that I have to finish for next week," I said. "And I don't want to do it."

"Well, you have to. I have a project I have to start on tonight, too. It's due tomorrow. So I guess I better get to the library."

I nodded, wondering why in the world she'd wait until the night before to begin a project.

Anyway, I ended up finishing my project well before nine that night, just about the same time Candy came in with hundreds of books and papers come out in every which direction. I was watching tv but got up to help her carry the stuff in because she looked like she was about to fall. My bottom was still sore from the previous events, so it didn't bother me to get off of my bed.

"Thanks," she muttered.

"Must be a big project," I said.

"Yeah, I have to stop procrastinating so much."

"Yes you sure do," I agreed.

She sat on the bed with her laptop, leaning against the wall. I began watching tv again, and every so often I'd hear the sound of an IM being sent then hear her typing back. And then, I'd see her look up at the tv, then look over at me, and bite her lip. Then the process would start all over again.

"Did you get your report finished yet?" I asked about eleven.

She was typing away on her laptop and ignoring me until I was over her shoulder and realized that she was having an IM conversation with someone. "CANDY!" I shrieked. "You have that entire project due tomorrow and you haven't done any of it have you!"

"Um.. Well, a little.." she stammered.

"A little is not enough!" I realized then that I was taking her role as the 'parent' of the dorm, but it didn't matter! She should get her work done. I saw her type to someone that she had to go, but before she could even send it, I had the computer off of her lap and I was dragging her to my bed. Luckily, she was only wearing a T-shirt and panties so after I pulled her over my knee, I just tugged her panties down. "Maybe this will give you an incentive to begin working on it!" I scolded.

"No! Breanna, you can't do this!" she yelled.

"Oh, I can't?" I answered, smacking her bottom really hard. "Just watch me!" I spanked her swiftly and kept my own firm grip on her, also feeling how sore my own bottom was and determined to make hers feel just as sore. I concentrated on her sit spots for a good thirty smacks to send her yelping and screaming like she was being kidnapped. Her bottom was turning dark pink, but I was not yet satisfied. I wouldn't be satisfied until I knew she'd have trouble sitting down like I was having.

"OWWWW!!! BREANNA THAT HURTS!!!"

"It's a spanking SMACK SMACK!!! It's supossed to hurt."

She yelped and kicked and I kept spanking and spanking until finally her bottom was a dark shade of red. She was crying heavily by this point in time. I rested my hand on her warm bottom and rubbed it gently.

"There, there, Candy," I said soothingly, hoping she didn't think the spanking was out of total payback. "It'll be okay. You just gotta work on your project before writing to your friends online." She sniffled then lifted herself up and hugged me tightly then whispered something in my ear that sounded like 'thank you.' Afterwards, she pulled her panties back up then stood up to finish her project. And I could've sworn she told her friend online that she got spanked. I also saw her blush and I think since then, we've had an unspoken plan that anytime either of us felt the other deserved a spanking, it would be given to her.

No comments: