16 October 2003

Story: Skyy Meets Nathan

Part of the Skyy mini series.  When Brian's younger brother, Nathan, joins the crew, Skyy finds herself in trouble again.  The guys weren't too happy when they walked in on the two teenagers getting all touchy-feely with each other.

Skyy Meets Nathan
by Breanna Carter

I was going through attention withdrawals. Does that make sense? Mike wasn't paying a bit of attention to me anymore, but instead he was out flirting with other girls, girls older than me, and Scott was doing about the same. At least I still had Brian to talk to, the shy quiet one. I mean, he and I talked a little, and he was so devoted to his girlfriend, he wouldn't even think about looking at another girl, well, except me, but you know what I mean. Although it was fun to talk to Brian, I still felt lonely, cause Brian just wasn't Mike. He wasn't funloving and didn't hang around me all that much. That's why I was ecstatic when Brian told me that his younger brother was going to hang out with us for a while. We were stopping by Brian's hometown and he had promised Nathan, his brother, that he could hang out with the band and get to ride on the bus and everything.

Now, Nate, he was a couple of years younger than me, and as far as I knew, he could be as immature as some of the kids that I knew who went to the junior high back where I was from. But I was definitely going to give him a chance and hope that he didn't have a girlfriend so he and I could get a little closer than just friends. I kept my fingers crossed that he was a Mike Jr.

The day that I met Nathan, I was really excited. We had been on the bus for a good six hours or so and everyone was getting irritable because they were all hungry. We had basically gotten sick of our stash of pringles and Snickers bars. I was in the mood for a burger, but it seemed to be only me. I think everyone else was just ready to go to sleep without having to worry about falling off of their bed from a sharp turn. I was good though.

We finally stopped at a restuarant where I instantly recognized Nathan. He had the same kind of figure as his brother, the same color hair and definitely the same eyes. He was wearing baggy jeans and a T-shirt that said "EMO kid." I giggled a bit because I thought it was so adorable. He walked slowly towards us, letting out a slight grin. "Hey there, little man," Mike said, playfully punching him.

"Heya," Nate said, grinning the same adorable smile that Brian had. I could tell that he was going to be my type of guy.

Brian gave him a slight hug then introduced us all, me being last, of course. "This is Skyy, Scott's little sis," he said. I shook Nathan's hand, he grinning and me blushing furiously because he was just so darn cute.

We all walked into the restuarant together and ordered our food then talked over dinner. I found out that Nathan was 13, going on 14, he and his mom were getting along great, he passed school with decent grades, and his alltime favorite band was KoRn. I found it easy to be quiet while he was talking, and while everyone else was, I guess mostly cause I finally got that burger I wanted.

That night we stayed at a hotel and I got a room all by myself because I'm special like that. I was excited because it was the first time that I had gotten to stay in a room by myself. Usually I shared a room with Scott, sometimes with him and another guy. But this time he got me my very own room. I picked with him a little, saying that I was going to jump on the bed and listen to my music loudly, and Mike said that it Scott would do it too, cause he always liked to jump on the bed in his underwear. I asked Mike if he jumped on the bed in his underwear, too, and he said that he jumped on the bed naked. I giggled and left it at that.

Nathan and I went down to the pool for a little while just to talk and cause he didn't want to go by himself and nobody else offered.

"I feel like I've been talking all night and you haven't said a word," he told me, taking off his shirt and jumping into the water.

I shrugged. "I guess I don't have much to say," I said, sitting down with my feet in the water. He went under water and came back up, pushing his wet hair out of his eyes.

"Well, I know you're name is Skyy, and you're 15, but uh, that's about all I know. Oh, and you're Scott's little sis."

I blushed. "That's about all there is to me," I said.

"Nahh," he answered, swimming closer to me then going back underwater and blowing some bubbles. He floated on his back for a moment. "You and your brother close?" he asked.

I thought about the incident on the first concert that we went to. If that's what you call close... "Yeah, I guess."

"That's awesome. Me and Brian are kinda close, but you know," he said, shrugging. "Brian's more like my dad, really quiet and reserved, and I'm more like my mom, outgoing and the class clown."

I nodded. "Scott and I are basically the same."

He smiled. "You're pretty," he said suddenly.

I knew I blushed like crazy when he said that. "Uhm, thanks..." I replied, unsure of how to answer such a statement.

It was his turn to blush. "Sorry, that was completely random. I mean, lots of girls think your brother is hott, and I was basically saying that's how you guys were alike..."

I nodded. "Well, you're a cutie yourself." I grinned and so did he. He swam around a little more, finally talking me into swimming around with him. It felt kind of weird, seeing as he was only 13, and I was 15, but I didn't let it bother me too much. He was actually turning into that guy that I hoped he'd be. We swam around, just talking and goofing around until we were kicked out at midnight, when the pool closed. We both wobbled back to our rooms, shivering from going from the warm water to the airconditioned hotel room.

"Goodnight, Skyy," Nate said, staring into my eyes.

I smiled. "Night, Nate."

*****

The next morning I arose happily to the loud banging on my door and Mike's ever so cheerful voice telling me to wake up sleepyhead. I also heard Scott say that he knew they shouldn't have given me a room to myself. That made me smile and want to annoy them more, so I just lay in bed, thinking about Nathan for a few minutes until their banging got on my nerves. I stomped to the door and said, "Jesus, don't you guys know how to keep it down when one's trying to sleep?"

Mike rolled his eyes in a girlish way and opened the door farther, walking past me and bringing Scott with him.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I asked, irritated.

"We're invading your room, mwahahahaha," Mike said, plopping down on my bed and flipping the tv on.

I glanced at my brother. He just shrugged and sat next to Mike, watching whatever show was on MTV showing half naked girls jumping around. "What's the plan for the day?" I asked.

Mike was too enthralled into the television show to answer me so Scott went for it. "We've got a band practice in a couple of hours. Nathan wants to go, so I figured that you probably did, too."

I blushed.

"I mean, so he wouldn't be alone. Besides, I wasn't too keen on the idea of you staying here alone."

I rolled my eyes. "Awwies, Scottsy, you know I can be alone. I'm a big girl."

Scott grinned. "So that means you're going to go with us?"

I nodded. "Of course. I wouldn't miss out on the chance to see my big brother practicing his guitar with his super cool friends."

"Right..."

We all stared at the tv for a moment until Mike finally decided to get up. "Mmmk, you can get dressed now, Shorty. We'll leave ya alone. See ya at the bus in 30? We're going to eat before practice."

I nodded and practically shoved them out of the room. I took a quick shower then dressed in my favorite pair of pants and one of the band T-shirts then tied my shoes frantically and ran out of the door. The guys all congregated outside of the bus. They must've been waiting for me.

"I'm here!" I shouted.

Mike grinned widely and Nathan tackled me in a hug. "It's the Skyy!" he said, hugging me tightly.

"Yes," I said, nodding then following everyone onto the bus.

We had a fun lunch, Nathan, Mike, and I getting into a bit of a food fight while Brian and Scott just laughed at us. We finally stopped when Francis pointed out that we could get kicked out of the restuarant for that. We looked around and saw some people staring at us and decided to stop. That didn't keep me from tickling Nathan. He was so adorable when he sqeaked and bounced up in his chair. By the end of the meal, Mike and Scott were tickling him, too.

After lunch we drove to the venue. It was approaching 4:00. We parked in the huge parking lot and went inside, Nathan and I sitting down on the floor in front of the stage. We played around for a little while, giggling and poking one another. Finally we settled down and listened to our brother's do what they did best, play music. It was really calming and relaxing and they were so good, it made me proud of my older brother who had worked so hard to accomplish what he was doing.

"Hey," Nathan whispered in my ear, "I'm going to go to the bus for a few minutes. I'll be back in a little while."

I nodded, wanting to follow him, but not really going to since I knew there was a reason he was going by himself or he would have asked me to join him. So I sat there alone for a few minutes, absorbing myself into the music until they stopped and hopped off stage, drinking some water. They all sat around the bar for a little while and I sat against the wall, watching them, bored out of my mind. I finally joined them and they talked to me about how they were going to go to a bar down the street for a little while to kill time before the show and asked if I'd be okay with Nathan and I just kind of shrugged, still hating the fact that I was losing their attention. They told me that they'd be back before too much longer because they all still had to take a shower and everything. I nodded and stalked off to the bus.

When I got inside I came across something that I wasn't intending to see. Yes, I was expecting to see Nathan, but not him going through his brother's stuff, coming out with a few twenty dollar bills. He jumped up, nearly hitting his head on the roof.

"Oh man, Skyy, you scared the shit out of me. I thought you were..."

"What are you doing?" I asked, shutting the door behind me.

"Er," he says, a bit intimidated by my sudden angry appearance. He put the money down and says, "I was just looking..." He crawled back on the bed a little.

"You were taking Brian's money?" I asked, a little shocked myself.

"Er, kinda," he answered. "But I was going to give it all back. Please don't tell him," he begged. He was so adorable I couldn't resist it. I hopped onto the bed next to him.

"You know, taking your brother's money like that is really naughty," I said in a provocative voice.

He grinned. "I know, Skyy. I'm sorry," he said, putting on his best puppy face.

I sighed. "I know, Nathan. Just put the money back, okay?"

He seemed a bit disappointed, but I really wasn't in the mood for any type of playing like that, especially since I had just gotten spanked a few weeks before and that was still fresh in my mind. He said nothing, just put the money back and laid on the bed.

"What'd you want it for anyway?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I don't know. I guess I just wanted it and I figured he had some to spare." He stared at the ceiling and I laid down next to him.

"The guys are all gone to some stupid bar."

He nodded. "Figures," he said. He rolled over and faced me, putting his fingertips to my face. We looked into each other's eyes for a minute. "How far have you gone?" he asked suddenly.

I nearly jumped. "Excuse me?" I said. That wasn't what I was expecting to hear...

He blushed. "Nevermind."

"How far have I gone? Like, with a guy?"

He nodded, face still beat red.

I let out a nervous laugh. "Uhm, well... I dunno..."

There was an uneasy silence and all of a sudden he kissed me. I was a bit surprised at this, too, but I didn't fight. I didn't even fight when he went farther than I wanted, slipping his shirt over his head, and mine too. It all seemed to move in slow motion and I felt a little drunk, but maybe that was because my heart was pounding inside my chest so much that I could barely breathe. He seemed to know what he was doing and I just followed along, not protesting because I felt like it was the thing that I wanted to do, too. That is, until all of my clothes were piled up with his and we lay there together, his arm around me, kissing my forehead gently. We looked into each other's eyes again, wondering if this is what we wanted, and I didn't know if he did, because I didn't know him that well. He began to do some stuff that didn't bother me too much. Actually I kinda liked it. Kinda liked it until I heard the door slam and someone exclaim, "What the FUCK?!?!?!?!"

Nathan and I both jumped a good five feet in the air. I noticed Brian standing near us, the look of utter shock on his face. It would have been funny if it wasn't me, if it was in a movie or something. Both of us blushed and I covered myself up with the sheet. Brian turned around a little so Nathan could grab his boxers and pants and put them back on. I heard him mutter, "oh my God," while he was turned around and I just kind of sat there, not doing much of anything, still scared to death because we were caught. Brian stood breathing, Nathan stood there in only his jeans, and I sat on the bed, sheet wrapped around me. We stayed like that for what seemed like minutes. Finally Brian turned back around. "Nathan, come with me." He looked at me. "Get dressed." I nodded as Nate followed Brian towards the front of the bus, shutting the door behind them. I hurried and put my clothes on, my body shaking all over with fear of what would happen. I put on my socks and shoes last and opened the door, finding myself in the same room as Nate and Brian. Brian was sitting down, head in hands and Nate sat near him, a not-so-frightened look on his face. "I knew you guys got along," Brian began, "but I didn't know that... Oh God." He looked up. "Sit," he commanded and I did as I was told. "You two stay right there and I'll be right back," he ordered, glaring at each of us. We were a good distance apart so I guess he figured that he could trust us for the couple of minutes he was gone.

"Oh man," I said.

"It's okay," Nathan said. "It'll be okay.." I could see him shaking too and I wondered if he was convincing me or himself.

"I'm so embarassed," I muttered, blushing once more.

"Me too." He looked down at his feet and I looked at mine. We sat like that for a while. My heart was thumping harder and harder with each minute that passed. One part of me wished Brian would hurry, the other wanted me to take his time. The anticipation was killing me, but I really didn't want to have to put up with the embarassment again...

We heard the loud footsteps enter the bus again and both looked up. This time it wasn't just Brian, but Scott, too. I couldn't look into his eyes.

"What's going on?" he asked.

Brian looked at me. "Care to explain, Skyy?"

I gulped. "Uh well... no, not really." I knew he was glaring at me before I looked up and saw it. "Well, uh... see... Nate and I were kind of... fooling around," I stammered.

Scott raised his eyebrows. "Fooling around like how?"

"Uhmmmmmm," I looked at Nate, hoping he'd have a better answer than I did. He didn't. He didn't look up from his shoes. "Like... sexually..." I muttered, blushing and looking at my own shoes, not because they were more interesting than the look on Scott's face, but because I didn't want to see the look on Scott's face.

"I walked on the bus and they were laying in the bed, and their clothes were laying beside them," Brian explained.

Scott approached me and lifted my chin with his fingers. I looked at him in the eyes, not wanting to break down and cry in front of Nathan and Brian. "Is that true?" he asked solemnly.

"Yes," I said hoarsely. He let go of my chin and walked away. He paced back and forth, causing my anxiety to increase.

Finally he looked at Brian. "I can only think of one way how to handle this," he said.

Oh man, I thought. I didn't want them to separate Nathan and me.. we had become too close..

Brian nodded. "Nathan, you know what would've happened to me if Mom or Dad would've caught me doing that when I was 13."

"I'm almost 14," he said.

"Even if I was 14, they would've done the same thing."

"But you're not Mom or Dad," he whispered. "I'm sorry."

"I'm not Mom or Dad, but I think that what they would do is what I should do."

Nathan gulped, still staring at his shoes.

Scott nodded. "And I will do the same because I have the feeling that the same would have happened to Skyy if our parents caught her."

I couldn't think of anything put separating us forever. I hated this feeling, my leg was thumping and I was so nervous.

"I'll take Nathan first and you take Skyy first," Scott said. Brian nodded and it was then that it hit me what was about to happen.

"No," I nearly screamed. "Are you going to do what I think you're going to...?"

Scott looked at me with that same stern look on his face. "Yeah, we are," he answered.

"Oh man, no... please..." I blushed again, not wanting this to happen. It was bad enough being spanked in private by my older brother, much less in front of a guy I had a huge crush on by HIS older brother.

"Yes, Skyy. The more you resist, the harder it'll be on you."

I almost started crying again, but had to hold it back. I glanced up at Nathan who was no longer staring at his shoes. He didn't seem as scared as I felt, but sometimes guys have better ways of hiding their true feelings...

"Who's first?" Brian asked.

I looked towards Nathan whom I knew wouldn't have minded, but I decided to speak up. "I will," I said softly.

They nodded. "Okay then, pants down and over my lap."

I blushed again.

"No need to blush," Scott said, "everyone in this room has seen everything before."

That made me blush even more and I stood up to walk towards Brian. I looked at him. He was that same adorable little quiet guy that I had been scared of walking in on my last spanking, and now he was the one spanking me. I didn't like the idea of that. I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, watching Nathan as he did the same. Finally, I pushed them there and bent over Brian's lap, closing my eyes tightly. There was a little silence, or maybe I just couldn't hear anything because of my pounding heart. I then felt Brian's fingers between tug at my panties and before I knew it they were down to my knees. The slight breeze on my bare bottom caused me to shudder a little. Especially since I knew that it would be a matter of seconds before it was warm and aching. I was so nervous and still embarassed...

SMAACK!!!

The first spank took me very much by surprised and I cried out. When Scott had spanked me the first time, it was over my panties and by the time it was on the bare, I had almost gotten used to the pain that was being inflicted upon me. But with Brian, it began on my barebottom and I had actually forgotten how much it stung.

I made sure that my hands were placed firmly on the floor. I didn't want to take the chance of moving my hands back because it seemed as if Brian knew more of what he was doing than Scott. But I could be wrong.

The next set of smacks were hard and fast, and I lost count after five. I began twitching and moving around, trying to avoid him hitting the same spots over and over, but it didn't help any, just caused him to have a tighter grip on me. I felt so ashamed and embarassed because I knew that my older brother and Nathan were watching me, not to mention that Brian was the one doing the spanking. His spanks got harder and faster and after a while it felt almost unbearable that I just had to cry and I was bawling like a baby, begging and pleading for him to stop, promising that I wouldn't do it again. He gave me three final smacks, causing me to cry out the most then rested his hand on my throbbing bottom. I cried a little longer, trying to regain myself. I was about ten times more embarassed at this point, but finally I stopped crying and Brian instructed me to stand up. I lifted my panties but left my pants on the floor. "Have a seat," he said. I did as I was told, taking my former seat after wobbling painfully over towards the spot. It took much effort to sit down as my bottom stung. I looked towards Scott who was now bidding Nathan to come towards him. I wiped my eyes and sniffled, kind of scared to watch him get spanked, but I knew that was part of our punishment as well.

To be continued...

No comments: